Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife (31918 Views)

I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. / Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship / My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 06, 2014
Obalende:

and then he will go and self-service with the image of the same girl on skimpy wear. Nigerians sha oh. Its the effects of carrying religion for head.

Lmao
And still those girls are not marriageable grin
Trust me, this aint about just religion. Its just a crazee mentality that Africans esp Nigerians decided to adopt..

3 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 06, 2014
100Cents:
Since 2011, I should have settled down, which was truncated by my people based on tribal grounds, I have been unable to love a woman like my Ex.

The only girl I seem to love is messing up. Really I can't say what's up her sleeves. I currently have many beautiful admirers o. But i dont see any of them via the window of a wife. Some of them dress so skimpy when visiting to impress me.

Nothing has ever challenged me like this since birth.

O Lord God of Jacob, I am tired..

Irony of life. Women are searching like mad and man dey look

See, as much as it hurts, leave that chick.move on, do it before she does.no say u were not warned.

She's playing you, man. Guess she has her eyes somewhere but if e no click she ll get back to you. That's not a wife materila coz when u marry should you have problems eg finance, she won't be a rock.

Am a lady. Chairman, take a walk before its too late

9 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by 100Cents: 5:10am On Dec 06, 2014
Tashamania:

Explain to me how wearing skimpy dresses sometimes makes a lady not marriageable and also, explain why you think they are tryna impress you by dressing that way..

The kind of short dress that turns everyone's head.

Why will a lady dress and start pulling down her skirts or gown with both hands again ? Or need handkerchief on her laps before she sits down..

Make we dey tell ourselves truth.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Mprex(f): 6:57am On Dec 06, 2014
iceberylin:

#500 angry
ђāvę ā ђęāŗţ lovę embarassed
hahahaha. Owk. I'll make it 2k. Shey that one is okaycheesy
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by KingTom(m): 7:04am On Dec 06, 2014
Mprex:

shocked shocked shocked
*****Hangs self*****
tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Mprex(f): 7:08am On Dec 06, 2014
KingTom:

shocked shocked shocked
*****Hangs self*****
tongue tongue tongue
what is it Stay out of this matter. This is between me and my new house boyangry

and better come down and pay for your coffin before hanging yourself againtongue
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by KingTom(m): 7:11am On Dec 06, 2014
Mprex:

what is it Stay out of this matter. This is between me and my new house boyangry

and better come down and pay for your coffin before hanging yourself againtongue
Chai, see cruelty cry

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Mprex(f): 7:14am On Dec 06, 2014
KingTom:
Chai, see cruelty cry
rotfl! cheesy shey you said you are hanging yourself?cheesy
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by KingTom(m): 7:18am On Dec 06, 2014
Mprex:

rotfl! cheesy shey you said you are hanging yourself?cheesy
I cannot do that na, your beauty just flashed before my eyes, and the ropes cut on their own.
***In R Kelly's voice***
You saved me grin
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by iceberylin(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2014
Mprex:

cry cry
ŋo...ţŗy āgāįŋ grin
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Mprex(f): 8:58am On Dec 06, 2014
KingTom:
I cannot do that na, your beauty just flashed before my eyes, and the ropes cut on their own.
***In R Kelly's voice***
You saved me grin
save kor safe nitongue
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Mprex(f): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2014
iceberylin:

cry cry
ŋo...ţŗy āgāįŋ grin
sad
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by iceberylin(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2014
Mprex:

sad
şђow mę lovę embarassed
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by KingTom(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2014
Mprex:

save kor safe nitongue
Baby mo grin
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by enoqueen: 9:40am On Dec 06, 2014
u gree marry o, u no gree marry o I go still de buy mb.

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by 100Cents: 9:41am On Dec 06, 2014
See what these boys have converted my wife searching thread into..

12 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by 100Cents: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2014
enoqueen:
u gree marry o, u no gree marry o I go still de buy mb.

Are you single ? undecided

Spare me that, " But not searching " phrase..
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by enoqueen: 9:56am On Dec 06, 2014
100Cents:

Are you single ? undecided

Spare me that, " But not searching " phrase..
thank God today is Saturday.

YES I DO
Happy married life to us.

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by 100Cents: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2014
enoqueen:

thank God today is Saturday.

YES I DO
Happy married life to us.

Let them share the cake, the wine and the rice.

-RSVP…
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by solid3(m): 10:13am On Dec 06, 2014
Worry not brother, you will find one soon.

To all them ladies who left you, I have this for them . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Mprex(f): 11:28am On Dec 06, 2014
iceberylin:

şђow mę lovę embarassed
#2100. No more, no lessangry

tongue
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by iceberylin(m): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mprex:

#2100. No more, no lessangry

tongue

lol...
wįţђ āddįţįoŋāl çāŗę wink
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Mprex(f): 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
iceberylin:

lol...
wįţђ āddįţįoŋāl çāŗę wink
care

Shey you are the one to take care of mesad
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Dreyl(m): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
Tashamania:

Explain to me how wearing skimpy dresses sometimes makes a lady not marriageable and also, explain why you think they are tryna impress you by dressing that way..
with that your ironing board azz.. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by iceberylin(m): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mprex:

care

Shey you are the one to take care of mesad
yęā, lįķę şçŗųb yā bāçķ,bāţђ yoų. . ęţç cheesy
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
Dreyl:
with that your ironing board azz.. lipsrsealed

Leave it alone na, how's it your business? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Dreyl(m): 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
Tashamania:

Leave it alone na, how's it your business? undecided
abeg remove that pic,it's an insult to big bootey girls cuz it's only them that pose that way displaying their massive curves,you wey your yansh small you too they form big bootey do the needful asap.. angry

14 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
Dreyl:
abeg remove that pic,it's an insult to big bootey girls cuz it's only them that pose that way displaying their massive curves,you wey your yansh small you too they form big bootey do the needful asap.. angry

Feck off undecided
Its my bootay, I choose to do what I want with it tongue
now get back to selfservicing with my picture cos thats how far you can get with my picture wink
Ode! angry

6 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
Is she still misbehaving?
Till now?

That's very serious.

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Dreyl(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
Tashamania:

Feck off undecided
its my bootie, I choose to do what I want with it tongue
now get back to selfservicing with my picture cos thats how far you can get with my picture wink
Damnit! do you think i'm like those perverted kids on NL that fap with any goddamn pics they see online.besides it's a big insult telling me i'm self servicing with your pic like wtf! That azz that looks like something a giant stepped on. tongue

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
Dreyl:
Damnit! do you think i'm like those perverted kids on NL that fap with any goddamn pics they see online.besides it's a big insult telling me i'm self servicing with your pic like wtf! That azz that looks like something a giant stepped on. tongue
Bros you done old la. Come dey follow small girl dey drag online. D girl done embarras you finish you come dey speak English. This thing no good , eh, e no goooood!
Ayamlaykorn

4 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Dreyl(m): 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
laykorn:

Bros you done old la. Come dey follow small girl dey drag online. D girl done embarras you finish you come dey speak English. This thing no good , eh, e no goooood!
Ayamlaykorn
Lol..no mind that silly girl with that her flat yansh,for that her small mind now she think say i dey self service with her pic can you imagine?.. gringrin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men / What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? / How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.