Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Help Me With The Use Of Deminished Chord My Fellow Keyboardists. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Help Me With The Use Of Deminished Chord My Fellow Keyboardists. (2675 Views)

Piano Makossa Chord Progression. / A Thread For Keyboardists / Instrumentalists And Musicians (keyboardists, Drummers, Bassist: Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With The Use Of Deminished Chord My Fellow Keyboardists. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
I know that to get a deminished chord is to lower the 3rd and 5th note by a semi-tone but I don't know how to apply it in a song and I need help on this please.Thanks alot.
Re: Help Me With The Use Of Deminished Chord My Fellow Keyboardists. by Pianistsegz200(m): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Help Me With The Use Of Deminished Chord My Fellow Keyboardists. by TalentedMedia: 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
Diminish chord is used to end a song for instance u end a snd with la re soh doh before playing doh u play the diminsh chord nw it is la re so dim doh

1 Like

Re: Help Me With The Use Of Deminished Chord My Fellow Keyboardists. by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Help Me With The Use Of Deminished Chord My Fellow Keyboardists. by jayriginal: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
Yedo:
Thanks alot Thanks alot Guys

The most common use of diminished chords is as passing chords. They also work if you wish to harmonize a melody note that is outside the home scale.
Re: Help Me With The Use Of Deminished Chord My Fellow Keyboardists. by alwissy: 7:26am On Nov 07, 2016
Please can any one help me with the chords on key C in these songs, Alpha and Omega and Holy are you Lord by sinach
Re: Help Me With The Use Of Deminished Chord My Fellow Keyboardists. by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 29, 2016
alwissy:
Please can any one help me with the chords on key C in these songs, Alpha and Omega and Holy are you Lord by sinach
for alpha and omega: C major, D minor, and then C major for the opening line. The part where they say: we worship you our God: C major, F major, F major again, C major.
The part where they say: you are worthy to be praised: A minor, A minor again, G major, F major, F major, and Finally C major.

This is the most simple way I can think of to play it.

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Download Foreign Songs / Download One Republic & Logic — start Again (13 Reasons Why) Zippyshare Mp3 / Aiye Instrumental Hooked - Yungtee AIYECHALLENGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.