Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking (3885 Views)

He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. / Things To Do For Your Woman Without her Asking / Why Is It Only Nigeria Woman Without Big Nyash In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
I believe hese things aren't a must.
But u can do it once in a while.

Well, when i'm watching football match, especially when my favourite team is playing. I don't think i can pause the game. It's live. Wouldn't want to miss the action.

As long as it isn't urgent or concerning life ad death, then it can wait.

All others are good to go when i feel like
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 06, 2014
If I hear say men tell other women they are taken grin
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by pasqal09: 5:22am On Dec 06, 2014
Tashamania:
If I hear say men tell other women they are taken grin
Something that I do steady?
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Livingwalker(m): 5:57am On Dec 06, 2014
I promised to even do more than that lists ...if I sincerely Love my wife it would be romantic to do those things with ease ...#Teamfauthfullovinghusband
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by pasqal09: 6:16am On Dec 06, 2014
Nonso23:

I don't think you know what is called 'EL CLASSICO' at all.
I could pause other matches but 'EL CLASSICO'? I seriously doubt that. Unless the house is burning.

There is time for everything. Time to talk, time for EL CLASSICO! cheesy
Smh
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 06, 2014
pasqal09:

Something that I do steady?

Lmao.
Oya tell the whole forum that you are taken cheesy
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by pasqal09: 6:54am On Dec 06, 2014
Tashamania:

Lmao.
Oya tell the whole forum that you are taken cheesy
We've parted so I'm no longer taken grin
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:42am On Dec 06, 2014
I can do all that no big deal but she must reciprocate
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Jennydoris(f): 8:21am On Dec 06, 2014
Nonso23:

I don't think you know what is called 'EL CLASSICO' at all.
I could pause other matches but 'EL CLASSICO'? I seriously doubt that. Unless the house is burning.

There is time for everything. Time to talk, time for EL CLASSICO! cheesy

Ok Na. Deprive her of a listening ear and her nagging will make your 'EL CLASSICO' more enjoyable. cool
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2014
pasqal09:

We've parted so I'm no longer taken grin

hahah, I was so expecting that grin
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by pasqal09: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2014
Tashamania:

hahah, I was so expecting that grin
Hmmm.... The point is, if I were taken, I'll tell it to every ladies that comes my way loud and clear.
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
pasqal09:

Hmmm.... The point is, if I were taken, I'll tell it to every ladies that comes my way loud and clear.

Thats a good one smiley
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by ROZZAYY(f): 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
Nice post dear. Esp dat no 3, very important, d last one, hmmmm marid men sef dey hide ring talk more of bf.
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by Jennydoris(f): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
Nonso23:

Hopefully, i'll get married to a realistic and understanding woman not some mill & boons/telenovela idealist.
cool

I wish you what you wish yourself. But always remember to give her a listening ear when she needs it or else your 'realistic and understanding' wife will give you the shock of your life when your inattention to listen to her will make her to nag you at least for the first time.
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by lilmax(m): 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
Nice list... Everything is on point
Re: Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking by pasqal09: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2014
Cc: obinoscopy

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / How To Have A Good Relationship With An Unromantic Man / Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.