Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation (14473 Views)

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI / NAPSAS/NAPTIN Programme 2015 / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by nnaomaog(m): 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
Finally training strtd 2dy...
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by XketchDesigns(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
nnaomaog:
Finally training strtd 2dy...
What wa sit about? I missed it.
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by phe44u(m): 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
napsas program
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by phe44u(m): 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
This program is just a scrap most of the participants in some centers were informed to go home that they would send message to them later centers like Nasarawa,Anambra ,Lokoja even Abuja
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by Yeahreen(m): 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
stil expecting my first alert
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by XketchDesigns(m): 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
I must confess it wasn't what I expected, what we were sold on in Abuja is not what we getting. Even the pay, the woman told us we will be able to save and start somthing after the programme. But how u wan take save 18k?

It just way below what I expected.
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by erocorp01: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
Pls comment on how u where treated in ur different states cos rivers state was a disaster. Provision for breakfast and lunch was made yet none was given.
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by edytruth(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
It's a big flop... Here in calabar our lunch/brkfast was monetized and yet nothing came throughout the training. When we complained to the woman sent from Abuja yesterday all she could sat was "how did we use to survive before". At the end of it no one cud feed us with a tangible information as to what happens next. I didnt signed for this, i applied for a job but ended up on this Napsas bulshit.
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by erocorp01: 12:08am On Feb 14, 2015
Same tin in ph. Said it wld be monetized but noting. I tot dat coordinator woman in abuja said she wld personally oversee d success of dis program.bla bla bla
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by edytruth(m): 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
Has anyone recieved messages from NAPSAS?
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by erocorp01: 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rcv a txt msg asking me to scan a passport and signature n send so as to allow dem mk an ID Card.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by edytruth(m): 12:49am On Mar 08, 2015
No one has received the posting yet.
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by XketchDesigns(m): 8:32am On Mar 08, 2015
erocorp01:
Rcv a txt msg asking me to scan a passport and signature n send so as to allow dem mk an ID Card.
When did you receive this message?
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by phe44u(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
Some of the participants have received posting letter
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by chijiaku(f): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
Has any participant 4rm PH in the forum who has recieved posting letter? Am yet to
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by max1981(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hello guys, please i just apply couple of day ago. Whats d next thing? I havent gotten any call or sms. Can someone put me tru d process? Tnx
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by simonolowo(m): 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
Did any1 recieved msg 4rm naptin cos I just received text 2 report on 13th of April 4 solar installation and maintenance training for 16weeks at abuja
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by Yeahreen(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
I also received an sms ystrdy..But mine is 4weeks @ public institute for meter installation and management. quote author=simonolowo post=31901898]Did any1 recieved msg 4rm naptin cos I just received text 2 report on 13th of April 4 solar installation and maintenance training for 16weeks at abuja[/quote]
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by joelpearl: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
I called naptin office today to complain that I didn't get any message from them, they said I was sent a message(which I didn't see) over a month ago, stating I have been posted to Benin Distribution Company(BEDC) for further training in DSO. Going there tomao sha.
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by simonolowo(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
joelpearl:
I called naptin office today to complain that I didn't get any message from them, they said I was sent a message(which I didn't see) over a month ago, stating I have been posted to Benin Distribution Company(BEDC) for further training in DSO. Going there tomao sha.
Wia do u based and wat qualification did u use 4 d NAPSAS program. ? Maybe I can help u wit d information I have
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by ebenobis(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
joelpearl:
I guess we are having the same issue, please can I have the number you called so I can confirm too and kindly keep us informed as to latest development because a lot of us in Ekiti state did not receive any message, thanks! Which state did u do ur 2 wks training?
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by ebenobis(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
simonolowo:
Did any1 recieved msg 4rm naptin cos I just received text 2 report on 13th of April 4 solar installation and maintenance training for 16weeks at abuja
Which info do u av?
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by joelpearl: 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
simonolowo:

Wia do u based and wat qualification did u use 4 d NAPSAS program. ? Maybe I can help u wit d information I have
am based in ondo state and my qualification is B.Engr.(Electrical and Computer engineering).
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by joelpearl: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
ebenobis:
I guess we are having the same issue, please can I have the number you called so I can confirm too and kindly keep us informed as to latest development because a lot of us in Ekiti state did not receive any message, thanks! Which state did u do ur 2 wks training?
Name: Mr Shehu (Naptin)
Tel: 0706 100 3137. I did my training at akure NOUN
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by simonolowo(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
joelpearl:
am based in ondo state and my qualification is B.Engr.(Electrical and Computer engineering).
Hmm wat I know about dis training is dat some guys with OND as bn posted to various electricity distribution companies in dia place of residence or state of origin n dey av started dia training some weeks ago while some OND holder are 2 start 1 month training on 20th of dis month along with some graduate bt dey wia nt posted 2 electricity distribution company yet just 2 some training centre and some graduate were posted to abuja n enugun for 16weeks training on solar installation n maintenance wich wil start on 20th of dis month. Daz d information I have.
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by ebenobis(m): 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
joelpearl:
How far, any news from BEDC/NAPTIN?
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by joelpearl: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
ebenobis:
How far, any news from BEDC/NAPTIN?
When I got to BEDC, I met d HOUR in charge, she said 400 names were sent to her from NAPTIN for field work, later, NAPTIN reduced d list to 70 and and later to 23 trainees. She said d 23 trainees were inducted 3 weeks ago and have been posted to various BEDC facilities all over d country. So I had to call NAPTIN, they agreed it was a mistake them asking me to go to BEDC, they said all others dat didn't get d message for METER INSTALATION & MAINTANANCE are to be posted for RENEWABLE ENERGY. He further said all programs will have to hold until every tin is sorted out. My guys got message for monday METER INSTALATION & MAINTANANCE got a new message dis evening that every tin is postponed till further notice.
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by ebenobis(m): 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
joelpearl:

When I got to BEDC, I met d HOUR in charge, she said 400 names were sent to her from NAPTIN for field work, later, NAPTIN reduced d list to 70 and and later to 23 trainees. She said d 23 trainees were inducted 3 weeks ago and have been posted to various BEDC facilities all over d country. So I had to call NAPTIN, they agreed it was a mistake them asking me to go to BEDC, they said all others dat didn't get d message for METER INSTALATION & MAINTANANCE are to be posted for RENEWABLE ENERGY. He further said all programs will have to hold until every tin is sorted out. My guys got message for monday METER INSTALATION & MAINTANANCE got a new message dis evening that every tin is postponed till further notice.
Na wa oh! thx bro
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by simonolowo(m): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
ebenobis:
Na wa oh! thx bro
D genesis of dis programm is 4 GEJ campaign n now dat he lost hmm only God knows wat next cos right 4rm d beginning dis programm as bn suffering 4rm postponement. Dey waste our time, money, energy etc God wil judge dem
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by joelpearl: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2015
Now that d program have ended (as claimed by Naptin/Napsas), wots d way forward?

My expectations are:
1). 108,000 naira, monthly alawi for 6 months.
2). Certificate from Naptin/Napsas.
3). Absorption letter into d power system.

I hope am not over expecting Yeahreen?
Re: How Many People Got The NAPSAS Induction Invitation by Yeahreen(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2015
Lolzzz... ya very much in order grin
joelpearl:
Now that d program have ended (as claimed by Naptin/Napsas), wots d way forward?

My expectations are:
1). 108,000 naira, monthly alawi for 6 months.
2). Certificate from Naptin/Napsas.
3). Absorption letter into d power system.

I hope am not over expecting Yeahreen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Urgent Jobs In Abuja And Ph (apply Now) / 70k Operation Executive Job In Edu-training Or 140k Store Manager Hotel Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.