Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:11 PM

Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) (34438 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Sells Her Baby In Onitsha For N500,000 (Photo) / Robbers Attack Inspector, Steal N50,000(photo) / Masquerades In Police Net For Robbing Trader Of N57,000 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 06, 2014
gratieao:

You so on point! Even the so called men of God in Nigeria are scammers. Don't blame any Nigeria youth
the fact that your neighbour is a scammer , does not mean you should indulge in the acts ... this is a problem with blacks , always finding excuses for their challenges and situations.
Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 06, 2014
musicwriter:
Is this the only way Brits pay for their crimes in Africa?. Oh!, I so much love the law of karma.
karma is not in your hands .... whats karma , when that man will rot in jain an his generations not have access to this wealth . do you guys think at all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by Reference(m): 7:36am On Dec 06, 2014
Amya:

There's simply no justification for criminality no matter how you twist it. That excuse is simply too lame. Yes there's corruption in Nigeria because of people like you with this mindset. You say our leaders did this to us? please do these leaders come from the sky? are they not Nigerians! In this country there are countless people who have made something for themselves and family through sheer hard work and perseverance! People who started with nothing and had no connection whatsoever but are now wealthy beyond belief.

You and your criminal friends have to know that nothing good in this world comes. easy! You have to work hard and build something for yourself out of nothing. Taking people's hard earned cash fraudulently while blaming the government is the dumbest shi-t I've ever heard someone justify. People like you always looking for people to blame for where they are in life is exactly why we'll never move forward as a country.

That get rich or die trying mentality has to be completely erased from the psyche of our youths. They are a lot of people making a decent living through small businesses. These people end up doing better than their employed friends at The end of the day.

Funny these people clamour to leave the country for another country claiming Nigeria is too messed up for them. They could practically do anything to get out. When they go over and see that money can't be plucked from trees, or that it isn't particularly a land flowing with milk, honey and dollar bills, you see them engaging in criminal activities all in the bid to have money to flash to their peers when they come back home. You can still be successful working legitimately anywhere in the world. Nothing good comes easy though.

#SayNoToCriminality

Good girl. Absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 06, 2014
nairalandist:
We as Nigerians should start asking ourselves why there are so many scammers around. Is it that the creative Nigerian youths are gainfully employed and just prefer scamming to working? Nigeria is the only country in the world where we don't diagnose our problems but only blame each other for what the so called leaders started. The politicians are looting the nation blind and the creative youths see scamming as an alternative to the hard life created by the corrupt system.

I mean, before we even start blaming anyone, go to government offices, starting from the Corporate Affairs Commission, try to register your company without going through a staff and see if you'll be able to register your company name.

Now go to the Nigerian Immigration Office and try to get a passport without witnessing corruption of the highest order. People have turned government offices to their personal pockets and we're surprised that we have fraudsters in our society? Really? What did we expect? That this same system will produce 100% saints?

I know some people will start quoting me and saying there's no excuse bla bla bla, but let's face the truth, so many people depend on scams for their daly living in Nigeria. The society doesn't offer much opportunites and I'm so sorry to say it has become a sort of addiction in our society.

Anyone here who lives in Nigeria and pretends not to know a scammer or two personally is a big liar and a hypocrite. Let us stop the name calling and hold our politicians responsible for what they have encouraged by their theft over the years. Imagine a country that can't even boast of stable electricity, no pipe borne water even in most parts of Lagos. Schools are getting delapitated by the day and you expect the youths to become pastors overnight?

I'm sure some of the hypocrites reading this are busy forging figures with their pens. . . Let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone.
you wanna deal with your problem , deal with it with your people , not ith an innocent soul that knows nothing about the cause of your problems . if these guy scammed a corrupt politician in NIGERIA , it would have been a adifferent case . and someone like you will be shouting there is racism , is this not enough reason.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 06, 2014
cap28:
These Nigerian scammers are just ruining our name all over the world - take a look at this s.tupid Malaysian based scammer being interrogated by Thai police:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kr4tXgMPTY
I thought you blamed a white man for being a racist ... you see when I say a blackman is a problem to himself. these is no just one or two cases , but thousands of scammers.
Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 06, 2014
Ofe-mmanu,By their names we shall know them; they no dey carry last;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by teemanbastos(m): 7:43am On Dec 06, 2014
nairalandist:
We as Nigerians should start asking ourselves why there are so many scammers around. Is it that the creative Nigerian youths are gainfully employed and just prefer scamming to working? Nigeria is the only country in the world where we don't diagnose our problems but only blame each other for what the so called leaders started. The politicians are looting the nation blind and the creative youths see scamming as an alternative to the hard life created by the corrupt system.

I mean, before we even start blaming anyone, go to government offices, starting from the Corporate Affairs Commission, try to register your company without going through a staff and see if you'll be able to register your company name.

Now go to the Nigerian Immigration Office and try to get a passport without witnessing corruption of the highest order. People have turned government offices to their personal pockets and we're surprised that we have fraudsters in our society? Really? What did we expect? That this same system will produce 100% saints?

I know some people will start quoting me and saying there's no excuse bla bla bla, but let's face the truth, so many people depend on scams for their daly living in Nigeria. The society doesn't offer much opportunites and I'm so sorry to say it has become a sort of addiction in our society.

Anyone here who lives in Nigeria and pretends not to know a scammer or two personally is a big liar and a hypocrite. Let us stop the name calling and hold our politicians responsible for what they have encouraged by their theft over the years. Imagine a country that can't even boast of stable electricity, no pipe borne water even in most parts of Lagos. Schools are getting delapitated by the day and you expect the youths to become pastors overnight?

I'm sure some of the hypocrites reading this are busy forging figures with their pens. . . Let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone.
very true bro. Bt aw can we stop this? Itz saddening tho corruption evrywia.. In music,schls,offices evrytin juxt aimed at getting monex at all costs... u spoke exactly my mind bro.. Even in d church juxt evrywia and we kip on blaming government..NO.. D probs start 4rm us.. Bt what can we do naw bro?
Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 06, 2014
Amefrica:

Na wa oo, the guy even bear my name sef.. embarassed But bro, every race commits crime, this man is a criminal. Crime isn't particular to one race. smiley
there is a difference between white to white crime an white to black crime . remember , you blacks are the one seeking a better life in their countries , so the earlier you behave yourselves , the better.
Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 06, 2014
jaybee3:

Ain't nothing smart about these heinous crimes when most victims are vulnerable and/or gullible

Right! Agreed.
I did say "looking on the bright side" duh!?
Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 06, 2014
GenBuhari:
I do not condone. But let us not forget that the white man is collectively scamming all of us non-stop since colonialism and continuing till today with neo-colonialism.
where are your proofs he is scamming you , cant you reason , he is scamming you legally , you cant take him to jail , you are scammin illegaly , if you are caught , you rot in jail . is it not better you find a way to scam him legally too , so it will balance .... think man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by jaybee3(m): 7:49am On Dec 06, 2014
evegran:

Right! Agreed.
I did say "looking on the bright side" duh!?
How can their possibly be a bright side in a terrible act?
Do you even realise the magnitude of the effect of these terrible acts on the victims?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by bigfrancis21: 7:50am On Dec 06, 2014
cap28:
Another Nigerian drug dealer nabbed by Thai police, shedding crocodile tears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

From all that long conversation between the police man and the Nigerian, you can conclude that the Thai police must be quite lenient, willing to pardon offences once you don't lie and admit to your crime. This is in sharp contrast with the US police, who are very strict about their laws - no in-betweens. And the Nigerians who benefit from the pardon get pardoned only to go back to their drug dealing. I guess this is why Nigerians flock to Thailand in droves because they know their laws are lenient.

This is quite bad for our image.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 06, 2014
Amya:

There's simply no justification for criminality no matter how you twist it. That excuse is simply too lame. Yes there's corruption in Nigeria because of people like you with this mindset. You say our leaders did this to us? please do these leaders come from the sky? are they not Nigerians! In this country there are countless people who have made something for themselves and family through sheer hard work and perseverance! People who started with nothing and had no connection whatsoever but are now wealthy beyond belief.

You and your criminal friends have to know that nothing good in this world comes. easy! You have to work hard and build something for yourself out of nothing. Taking people's hard earned cash fraudulently while blaming the government is the dumbest shi-t I've ever heard someone justify. People like you always looking for people to blame for where they are in life is exactly why we'll never move forward as a country.

That get rich or die trying mentality has to be completely erased from the psyche of our youths. They are a lot of people making a decent living through small businesses. These people end up doing better than their employed friends at The end of the day.

Funny these people clamour to leave the country for another country claiming Nigeria is too messed up for them. They could practically do anything to get out. When they go over and see that money can't be plucked from trees, or that it isn't particularly a land flowing with milk, honey and dollar bills, you see them engaging in criminal activities all in the bid to have money to flash to their peers when they come back home. You can still be successful working legitimately anywhere in the world. Nothing good comes easy though.

#SayNoToCriminality
Thank you , I love you with the love of God . these are the types o individuals we need to eliminate so we can progress in this country.
Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 06, 2014
nikpet2:
you want yahoo guys out of naija rite?? cab anyone tell me what's gonna happen if youth turn to drug dealing.. that's when you will know what's up...
whose business is it ? if you like do what is more than drugs , when it catches up with you , thats when you know those who call themselves your friends now .. dont care about you.
Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by musicwriter(m): 7:57am On Dec 06, 2014
neocortex:

Please, how many brits have you made to pay for their crimes because we need more of your types who fight for african's right. To all criminals it doesn't matter who the victim is, it could even be their father, they just go for the easiest target.

The biggest mass crime in the world's history is slavery. Followed by colonialism.

Was anybody exempted?.

Listen, don't get me wrong. I do not I support crime of any sort but just stating you will always reap what you sow. This's the law of nature and there's no escaping it including the said fraudstar will still pay for his own crime. The only way to not get caught up with the law of karma is don't engage in anything wrong in the first place.
Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 06, 2014
igbo2011:

Genbuhari is right the west enslaved us colonized us Neocolonialism right now then get mad when we're hey sine if the money back? They never gave releases and never said sorry to us. Look how we are killed in America for nothing by the police.

The man is smart though.
oh please , enslaved indeed ... why was it not you that enslaved the whites , did you not hear that some blacks fought some white men who wanted them as slaves ....how do you think really , so defrauding someone when you know you can go to jail is a pay back ? dont expect anyone to say sorry to you ... stand up on your feet an make africa a better place not trying to get pity you dont deserve . who kills you in america , or you just heard and you are hear saying . even the daughter of eric garner says the death of his father is not a black or white issue . if you do whats right , no cop will come after you. have you taken a survey of prisoners in the US , tell me the race with the highest number of inmates.
Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by james2man: 8:06am On Dec 06, 2014
Amya:

#SayNoToCriminality

Truly,there is no justification for criminality...But there is no way we would talk about criminal act without blaming our corrupt leaders who embezzled money meant for the masses to have a good life. You'd be surprise when you hear what people you think are hard working get involve in at work. Corruption has find it way virtually to every government and private sectors,the corrupt system has shaped the behavior of people we thought are even hard working. It is until when things boomerang for people we thought are hard working, then we would know that no one is HOLY.

The law has shifted more concentration on cybercrime because the world has become a computer age where virtually all monetary activities are being done. The truth is that most of Nigerian youths are exposed to different type of criminal activities, depend on which one they find more easy to execute. To some, kidnapping is better off for them. To some, cybercrime is easy. While some who are bold find drug more preferable, not letting out prostitution as an option for female. The trend is changing now and some ventured into church business and we have heard about different stories about criminal act in Nigeria.

I stand to be corrected but i think BAD human behavior is the product of the environment and not because we are evil.There are more to stay about this, will just have to stop here...
God heal our land.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by musicwriter(m): 8:10am On Dec 06, 2014
majekdom2:
karma is not in your hands .... whats karma , when that man will rot in jain an his generations not have access to this wealth . do you guys think at all.

Don't get me wrong brother. You probably think I support this guy comiting crime in the UK and that would be the wrong impresion of me.

I don't support anybody comitting crime. I'm against all crime. What I'm simply saying is I love the law of karma. You reap what you sow, that's a natural law. Including the fraudstar himself cannot escape this law. He will still pay for his own crime. So, the only way to escape it is not to engage in any wrong doing in the first place.
Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 06, 2014
Moral of the strory tongue maga still dey pay tongue

Tags: to those who have given up wink wink

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 06, 2014
Joavid:
Moral of the strory tongue maga still dey pay tongue

Tags: to those who have given up wink wink

grin grin grin grin grin
Rubbish. Here's your punishment:
www.nairaland.com/2031452/tony-elumelu-commits-100-million

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 06, 2014
musicwriter:

Don't get me wrong brother. You probably think I support this guy comiting crime in the UK and that would be the wrong impresion of me.

I don't support anybody comitting crime. I'm against all crime. What I'm simply saying is I love the law of karma. You reap what you sow, that's a natural law. Including the fraudstar himself cannot escape this law. He will still pay for his own crime. So, the only way to escape it is not to engage in any wrong doing in the first place.
yes , I get you a bit , you say the white is paying for being slave masters et all , how about I make you understand , the people being scammed may not have been a prt to slavery after all it was the same white man that stood up aganst slavery . so how are we sure the ladies being scammed are from a the generations of slave masters . if I go by what you insinuated earlier , it means I can pay for the crime this black man committed because am black ... which does not make any sense , thats why I said karma is not in any human hands to enforce. if karma would act on slave masters it may not need the aid of a human and thats why I find it ridiculous when I see youn boys say it is the money they took from their fore fathers . if their fore fathers were slaves or victims of any of these acts they ought not to be in Nigeria , the peole ho ought to be saying this are the african americans , its not enough to justify crime . thanks for your clarification.
Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by tellwisdom: 8:29am On Dec 06, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
All these "ADEWALE-OLUWOLE" peeps again? grin

See as im breazzzzzts big pass my own?

Over-Fed CROOK! angry

VERRRRRRRRRRRRY sure na one of those LONDON FAT BOYS way dey make noise all over NL! grin
Awon OMO-OSHI!!!! cheesy

Oh really?...Abeg make i see grin
Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2014
Fuvk outta here with this bullish!t ,this happened in 2012..this mod head dey shake nii sha
Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 06, 2014
Nigerian scammer got owned here...LMAO:
http://imgur.com/a/8fxnr. So dumb...doesn't even know Nicolas Cage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 06, 2014
Sagamite:

So God was sitting on his heavenly arsse until he milked £100K out of people?
Question for the gods
Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by holluwai(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2014
Smart but not totally smart!
Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 06, 2014
jahbiz:
Can I see your picture cos God has exposed ur gramatical...............
How does my gbagaun add value to ur life or add more money to your account.

If you can't correct,oya jump enter lagoon.
Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by Amya(f): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2014
james2man:

Truly,there is no justification for criminality...But there is no way we would talk about criminal act without blaming our corrupt leaders who embezzled money meant for the masses to have a good life. You'd be surprise when you hear what people you think are hard working get involve in at work. Corruption has find it way virtually to every government and private sectors,the corrupt system has shaped the behavior of people we thought are even hard working. It is until when things boomerang for people we thought are hard working, then we would know that no one is HOLY.

The law has shifted more concentration on cybercrime because the world has become a computer age where virtually all monetary activities are being done. The truth is that most of Nigerian youths are exposed to different type of criminal activities, depend on which one they find more easy to execute. To some, kidnapping is better off for them. To some, cybercrime is easy. While some who are bold find drug more preferable, not letting out prostitution as an option for female. The trend is changing now and some ventured into church business and we have heard about different stories about criminal act in Nigeria.

I stand to be corrected but i think BAD human behavior is the product of the environment and not because we are evil.There are more to stay about this, will just have to stop here...
God heal our land.

Don't get it twisted bro. There's no individual with a good mind who goes on to be part of the government and become coerced to steal. The seat is not the problem, but the individuals who sit on it. Like you, these people were once youths like you with a similar corrupt mindset like you. That's why when ever they get to that seat, all they think of doing is looting. They have that get rich quick mindset and probably blamed their government for the vice they were into. When they get into power, guess what they'll do? yes your guess is as good as mine.

The rot is with the individuals. Any of whom can make up the government at some points in their lives. These government people are Nigerians! They think and act like the typical Nigerian! I'm actually sure that most of the people who actually point fingers at govt will actually become part of the govt and do worse even! let's be honest! When we continue this blame game, we will never progress as a people. this rot is in most of us, that explains why anyone who gets to top positions in the country always want to steal all they can before leaving. That's now the modus operandi. we can never grow with that mindset.

The best way we can move both our country and ourselves is get rid of the criminal mindset and move forward. Work hard and make your own money. Think outside the box. If you have the brain to plan elaborate scams, Then you can use such mighty to brain to do something legit that might fetch you clean money! If you slave year in year out to make some money and one day someone comes to take it away, how will you feel! There are lots of people making a decent living from doing legit businesses. join them please.

As I said before, there's no justification for criminality. None at all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by nwaanambra1(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2014
adextaiwo84:
guys milk dem dry.....ffck them all.

Wasted se-men! peeps like you are the reason why i support abortion! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by musicwriter(m): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2014
majekdom2:
yes , I get you a bit , you say the white is paying for being slave masters et all , how about I make you understand , the people being scammed may not have been a prt to slavery after all it was the same white man that stood up aganst slavery . so how are we sure the ladies being scammed are from a the generations of slave masters . if I go by what you insinuated earlier , it means I can pay for the crime this black man committed because am black ... which does not make any sense , thats why I said karma is not in any human hands to enforce. if karma would act on slave masters it may not need the aid of a human and thats why I find it ridiculous when I see youn boys say it is the money they took from their fore fathers . if their fore fathers were slaves or victims of any of these acts they ought not to be in Nigeria , the peole ho ought to be saying this are the african americans , its not enough to justify crime . thanks for your clarification.

I'm sorry, your understanding of slavery is very limited. Yes, slavery may have started off as an individual venture but once it proved lucrative it became a national trade. Not even the Brits began it but the Portuguise and Spanish and once it proved lucrative every other European country (Britain, France, Germany, e.t.c) wanted to be a part of the business. The monarchs made policies of who and what part of the world to explore which is why they were later able to return to those explored lands as administrators/governors i.e colonialists.

Slavery and colonialism were mass crimes against Africans. Nobody was exempted. It was not selective. Every African suffered.

And no, African Americans shouldn't be the ones to cry injustice. They were not Americans before they were kidnapped. They were Africans, our brother and sisters.
Are you even aware some of them are seeking their African origin?.

Michael Jackson in the 90's was able to trace his origin to Ivory Coast.
Oprah Winfrey was able to trace his roots to Sierra Leone.
Chris Rock was able to trace his origin to Cameroun.
Many of them..........
Re: Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2014
majekdom2:
whose business is it ? if you like do what is more than drugs , when it catches up with you , thats when you know those who call themselves your friends now .. dont care about you.
I actually don't have any friends... where I from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Court Convicts 25-year Old Nigerian For Wire Fraud (photo) / SARS :OPEN Letter To You About EIYE Confratenity Cults. / Ronke Shonde: Autopsy Attributes Death To Respiratory Seizure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.