Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Agro-export Contract Sourcing - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agro-export Contract Sourcing (2448 Views)

Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities / Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix) / Sourcing Agents Needed In Different Location Of The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agro-export Contract Sourcing by Smile4mee01: 12:11am On Dec 06, 2014
Hello People,

Our Company is sourcing for export contracts of charcoal, sesame seeds or palm kernel to USA or europe.

Payment Option : irrevocable LC.

Any individual of company in lagos you know that can help with sourcing export contracts would be good.

We look forward to a response.

Thank you.
Re: Agro-export Contract Sourcing by dav8id(m): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2014
Smile4mee01:
Hello People,

Our Company is sourcing for export contracts of charcoal, sesame seeds or palm kernel to USA or europe.

Any individual of company in lagos you know that can help with sourcing export contracts would be good.

Thank you.

contact me on whatsapp with 07037781319...

i hated jokers be warn!!
Re: Agro-export Contract Sourcing by kelvin1191(m): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2014
Smile4mee01:
Hello People,

Thank you.
I deal on hardwood charcoal and Sesame seed. I will be hitting Lagos with 27MT of hardwood charcoal on Monday 08-12-2014, my location is Ijora where it will be transloaded into a shipping container. Contact me on 08036462219 for sample and negotiation. Thanks
Re: Agro-export Contract Sourcing by samchide(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2014
Hello, we can supply to you sesame seed in large quantity

BELOW is a quotation to supply to residents in Lagos State.

QUOTATION TO SUPPLY sesame seed

A tone of sesame seed of 100kg per bag is N280, 000
• A trailer load is 300 bags
N28, 000 (cost of per bag)
X 300 (trailer load)
Total 8,400,000

• Cost of transportation and loading of goods to Lagos = N 195,000
Total cost to supply the said product
N 8,400,000 (cost of 300bags)
+ N 195,000 (cost of transportation)
Total N 8,595,000

Sir, above is the price of supplying to you the sesame seed and our product is of good quality and pricing too which I believe is a good offer and we can supply to you as much as you need .will be grateful to hearing from you soon.
Thanks.

Samuel Chidi Okoye
Minna Niger State
Re: Agro-export Contract Sourcing by Ltrust(m): 3:01am On May 11, 2015
Need a local or foreign buyers of agro commodities as sesame seed, ginger, cashew nut or garlic, we have database of details of buyers of the Nigerian agro product. Lets be your one shop solution. Lets source reliable buyers for you/07033097160.
Re: Agro-export Contract Sourcing by akinvest(m): 4:14pm On May 11, 2015
Ltrust:
Need a local or foreign buyers of agro commodities as sesame seed, ginger, cashew nut or garlic, we have database of details of buyers of the Nigerian agro product. Lets be your one shop solution. Lets source reliable buyers for you/07033097160.
Do u have cashew nut, what is ur price & KOR?
Re: Agro-export Contract Sourcing by EXPORTFINANCE: 11:08am On Aug 01, 2015
WE ARE INTERESTED IN EXPORT CONTRACT (CHARCOAL & SESAME SEED) FOB.LAGOS..WITH L/C...I YOU GOT ONE..LETS TALK..
LANRE-08077881934

I AWAIT YOUR CALL.
Re: Agro-export Contract Sourcing by Ltrust(m): 3:38am On Apr 07, 2016
The era of crude oil is going and a new era has come for Nigerians; Agro business. Agro business is vast and offers great opportunities for entrepreneurs to tap from the opportunities within this sector.
We are into the supply of agricultural products such as cassava chips, locust beans, dried split ginger, soya beans, moringa seed, dry okro, cashew nut, sesame seed, cocoa beans,charcoal, palm kernel shell, snail etc. We have capacities to supply you in tonnage and to your specification.Reach us for supply. We expect to hear from you/07033097160.
Re: Agro-export Contract Sourcing by EXPORTFINANCE: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2016
How many tons do u have on ground?...I want 1000mt of WELL processed charcoal ( no sand, dry, non sparkling, no small particles)...reach me on 08077881934 (wattzapp only) ASAP!....
Re: Agro-export Contract Sourcing by tectonotimes: 5:03am On Oct 14, 2016
Smile4mee01:
Hello People,

Thank you.

OP, that's a very good development coming from your company. However, have you people thought about this? It is glaring that many exporters have been defrauded in the process of exporting goods to other countries owing to the fact that they do not have adequate training on export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment is export business. The link below is a compilation on all the steps exporters should follow from the point of packaging the goods they intend to export to the point of payment. To read it, click:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

(1) (Reply)

2016 Yabdi Free States Agribusiness Empowerment Summit / Brachiaria Grass : The Wonder Grass Of Africa / See The List Of Farming That Is Most Profitable In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.