Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men (34763 Views)

Photo Of The Man That Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos / Uyo Weed Smoker Chained To A Chair (Photos) / Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by M4gunners: 11:44am On Dec 06, 2014
Such is life Sister. I'm proud of you for not hidden it;at least you have saved someone trying to take the same step you took.
Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by vision2050: 11:44am On Dec 06, 2014
the picture suppose to be how do it say it oo. like sober.
another way to make Tb Joshua popular.
Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by simdam500(m): 11:45am On Dec 06, 2014
lalasticlala :

follow d link below d story

interested in the video too but

I don't have a thing for Linda... if only the video link is here

1 Like

Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by raayah(f): 11:45am On Dec 06, 2014
ibson99:
Are u kidding? Like this pretty girl in this pix has been banged multiple times. Why is her privacy not protected that you are showing us her face.

Honestly, i don't understand.
Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by NoContract(m): 11:47am On Dec 06, 2014
TOO FAKE JARE.

LOOKS LIKE THOSE FAKE FACEBOOK STORIES.

OH WOW THE VIDEO WAS UPLOADED BY EMMANEUL TV TB JOSHUA'S YOUTUBE ACCOUNT

THE LADY EVEN CLAIMED SHE WAS TORMENTED BY THE 'SPIRIT OF PROSTITUTION'

LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekhJ_diIGf0

1 Like

Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by IYANGBALI: 11:49am On Dec 06, 2014
Omo see bweasts,libyans don enjoy dis girll finish
Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by francosil: 11:49am On Dec 06, 2014
Make I shit first
Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by constance500: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2014
Bullcrap.... All campaigning for. TB joshua
Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by femi4: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2014
lalasticlala:

follow d link below d story
make my hand bend if i click on that link
Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by 1metre: 11:56am On Dec 06, 2014
dechandel:

Its a wicked world.
But sometimes,someone's got to take the blame.
Travelling out in search of greener pastures? On what grounds? No degree? Just a promise of a wonderful life ahead and boom.. You are off
Who doesn't know what human trafficking entails? Na the girl i blame sha. Tho life is also not fair to people.
I feel sorry for her sad
u dont need to blame her, we differ in our reasoning and understanding
Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by 50calibre(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2014
The consequences of ignorance could be very grave, this girl is incredibly lucky to have survived to tell this tale as a lesson to others. How the hell someone would think they could move between countries without a passport or visa, is beyond me.

This girl literally passed through hell and came out on the other side. The treacherous journey through the Sahara deserts is one many people never live to tell.

For those stup*id enough to embark on such suicidal mission, if they don't end up dead from dehydration/starvation, they'd fall prey to wild animals or human hunters.

Looking at that girls pic, its understandable that many guys would want to smash her puss*y to smithereens.
Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by Aysuperstories: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by ROZZAYY(f): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
eleojo23:
Not a good experience.

But what's with all these sex-related stuffs on the front page?
Konji is holing d m**
Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by solid3(m): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
To all the girl who left us for America & Italo, who say they are tired of suffering with us, here's a pix just for u tongue tongue tongue

Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by Dreyl(m): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
dechandel:

Its a wicked world.
But sometimes,someone's got to take the blame.
Travelling out in search of greener pastures? On what grounds? No degree? Just a promise of a wonderful life ahead and boom.. You are off
Who doesn't know what human trafficking entails? Na the girl i blame sha. Tho life is also not fair to people.
I feel sorry for her sad
Me too.
Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by dechandel(f): 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
1metre:
u dont need to blame her, we differ in our reasoning and understanding

True
But in some cases. One needs to give life a logical reasoning. Leaving the shores of your country with no visa? And with a promise of the good life?
Oh well.. Poo happens
Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by cap28: 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
This story is fake to the core. Does this young lady look like some one who went through such an ordeal?
Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by AdeniyiA(m): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
1 Corinthians 4:20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.
She received the word, came to the church, got delivered(experienced the power) and received money to help her faith.
God shall continue to empower you humble prophet, how i wish all our pastors were like this.
With this and many more I've seen TB Joshua do, it'd be blasphemous giving the glory to satan.
It's true the Bible says many false prophet shall arise in the last days to deceive many..
Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Mark 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Jesus also went further to state that anyone who believes in him shall do what He did and greater things shall....
John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
those who persecute the prophet are simply faithless and demonically inspired because they never believe that God can use someone to perform miracles like Jesus christ but only believe the first quotes about false prophet, a case of selective obedience and understanding.

Why do people acknowledge and quick to point at negatives than positives?
Does the Bible not say that by their fruits you shall know them?
I bet those people who persecute and speak ills of the prophet because of their spiritual blindness and shortsightedness can not differentiate between good and bad fruits.undecided
Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by cap28: 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
Okay I get it, another scam from that criminal t b Joshua's church.
Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by IKJ66(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
3O men and u are still alive,it means u enjoyed it
Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by abdddone(m): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
lie all d way.....
Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by Superstar007(m): 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
The grass isn't always greener at the other side.
Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by bassette(m): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ohh God i cant hold back the,tears shes so beautiful...haaa Man's inhumanity to another haaa Jehovah!!! Let your name be magnified
Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by Chrisx1x(m): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
drnairalov:
I can relate to Zubby77 story, "there and back in time".. quest of greener pastures.
yes this share many similarities wit his stories
i was really pained when i read the part where she said she lost her womb.

1 Like

Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by Chrisx1x(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
cap28:
This story is fake to the core. Does this young lady look like some one who went through such an ordeal?
did u read zubby's story:back and there in time

1 Like

Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by ajimega: 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
grin grin
ibson99[size=8pt][/size]:
Are u kidding? Like this pretty girl in this pix has been banged multiple times. Why is her privacy not protected that you are showing us her face.
so u can love and marry her ogbeni grin
Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
hmmmmm........the devil you've knwn for a longtime is far more better than a angel you knw for the first time #yoruBADDESTadage........well am happy for u......bt at the same tym sad
Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
cap28:
yeaaa......it myt be......dat the fucntion of here work
Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by ajuwarhodes(f): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
ibson99:

Word!!!
Re: I Was Chained And Forced To Sleep With Over 30 Men by Louislewis: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
Cooked up story for promotion. No girl that have passed through such horrible experience will post here pictures in such social media. All is for image making. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer Detained For Shooting A Keke Napep Driver To Death In Rivers / I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) / Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.