Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

How Export Text Messages From Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Export Text Messages From Iphone (1019 Views)

How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT / How Do I Stop Text Messages From 4040 (glo) / Lovely Text Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Export Text Messages From Iphone by TonyWilliam3: 4:01am On Dec 06, 2014
Export text messages from iPhone

When you save a long list of text messages on your iPhone, you may find it is a little inconvenient to read old text messages. Is there any way to solve this problem? Many users consider to export the sms out from the iPhone. But, iPhone does not allow them to do so, nor the iTunes.

"I get lots of text messages on my iPhone, I do not want to delete them so i want to backup them to computer, but the iTunes files are not accessible, so I want to save them as a html or cvs file, what tool shall i use to do this job? Thanks for your help in advance.

I guess many users have tried iTunes to export sms from iPhone, but you may get disappointed for this tool is too complicated and you may not ba able to handle it. So here, i would like to recommend two simple tools to you.
how to export text messages from iPhone

The first one is iPhone data recovery.
iPhone data recovery can do more that what you think. It can recover lost files as well as export existing files from iPhone. So, you can use this tool to export you sms from your iPhone.
Below is how.

Step 1. connect your iPhone to your PC first, and then and run this iPhone data recovery after you finish installation. Select recover from iOS device mode
Step 2. After your iphone is detected, hit start scan to Scan your iPhone for the deleted sms
Step 3. when the scan completed,select display existing files only, then go to messages folder preview and export text messages from iPhone

In fact, after you finish the steps above, you can retrieve lost data on your iPhone if you select display all files.
how to recover deleted text messages on iPhone

Quite a lot of iPhone users want to print texts from iPhone for certain uses. In this way, you can also achieve this goal. For more details see

print text messages from iPhone,

The second method is to use iOS Manager, a tool made for users to transfer files between iPhone and computer.

Step 1. start the iOS Manager after you finish installation, and connect your iPhone to the software
Step 2. Select text messages to export and save the export file as a HTML file
Step 3. Print SMS from iPhone

Related tips:

how to transfer contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone
how to transfer text messages to new iPhone
If you want to know more tips related to iPhone, go to
http://www.smart-iphone-recovery.com/
Re: How Export Text Messages From Iphone by hemier1: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
No matter whose fault or because of system problem, we basically take a risk of losing data from our phone nowadays. Unexpected photos lost happened a lot, which cause lots of unconvenience. If you lost your iPhone photos after the system updates or unintentionally by yourselves, you may wondering whether you can get them back.
how to export text messages from iPhone
You may think is there any way to recover your lost data. My answei is Yes! As long as you use this powerful software--iPhone Data Recovery, which is designed to help iPhone/iPad/iPod touch users to recover notes from iPhone. It provides you with three ways to get deleted data back, including images, messages, contacts, call history,notes, videos, calendar,etc. You can directly recover data from your device or regain from iTunes backup or iCloud backup. Is it easy to use iPhone Data Recovery?
how to backup data on locked iPhone
If you still have problem with using this program, you can check the links as follows.
how to backup text messages on iPhone
Re: How Export Text Messages From Iphone by jonesbecky: 9:57am On Feb 01, 2016
The function of printing can be supported in FonePaw iOS Transfer. Therefore, you can use FonePaw iOS Transfer to print text messages from iPhone. First you should connect iPhone to computer. Then choose and export text messages from iPhone. Finally you only neen to print text messages from iPhone. This tool can transfer text messages from iPhone to computer and save as printable format on your computer. Not only text messages, other data like contacts, photos, voice memos, etc. can also be transferred from your iPhone to the desktop PC easily
Re: How Export Text Messages From Iphone by Amamdachen: 9:08am On Mar 18, 2016
Hi, FoneTrans for iOS can help you transfer your text messages from iPhone to computer directly. If you accidentally delete the important text messages from your iPhone, there is also another tool, iPhone data recovery enables you to restore iPhone from device or backups with few simple steps.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno P9 Screen Repair / Reasons You Need A New Phone / Android User : How To Use Your Picture To Lock Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.