Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? (15090 Views)

Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? / Is Height Really Important? / IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 06, 2014
This question has been in my head for years now, while couples go on honeymoon? Ok they have dated for years and spent memorable times with each other which other which are unforgetable then why the need for honeymoon?. 'Everyday is a honeymoon for a great union so i dont really see the need to travle to one place after wedding just for the name honeymoon.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 06, 2014
Yes please!

Very necessary!

One need not go to France to have a fantastic honeymoon.

Honeymoon is more about the couples than the place.

Though it won't hurt going to a place that will be memorable.

11 Likes

Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 06, 2014
striktlymi:
Yes please!

Very necessary!

One need not go to France to have a fantastic honeymoon.

Honeymoon is more about the couples than the place.

Though it won't hurt going to a place that will be memorable.
anything wrong in doing d honeymoon in your house? By d way i have made front page, wow wow im speechless, i want to thank GOD for dis is the beggining of new and classic things in my life.

2 Likes

Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by unibenstudent1(m): 7:35am On Dec 06, 2014
What's so special when we must have been fuc#king before d marraige..abeg op that's another question for the sultan of sokoto

21 Likes

Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by Princecalm(m): 7:42am On Dec 06, 2014
It is important but not compulsory.
Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 06, 2014
messpero90:
anything wrong in doing d honeymoon in your house?

Nothing wrong for me but doing it in unfarmiliar territory wouldn't be a bad idea.

Anyways, like I said, honeymoon is more about the couples than the place.

1 Like

Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by dechandel(f): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2014

Even if you've been straffing for years before you got married

Honeymoon is a must
They didnt construct all those exotic buildings in Paris for nothing
Even Obudu Cattle ranch sef

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by jmoore(m): 7:46am On Dec 06, 2014
Yes, if both got married as virgins.

Place for the honeymoon doesn't matter. You can do the honeymoon in your mansion.

4 Likes

Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by chimerase2: 7:47am On Dec 06, 2014
I go just send ma wife mak only she go so as to save cost
Economy is bad nw undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 06, 2014
honeymoon is the most important thing to me than the wedding tongue, so if there's no honeymoon, then forget the wedding

4 Likes

Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by holatin(m): 7:51am On Dec 06, 2014
No if you Ve more important things to do
Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 06, 2014
Yes honeymoon is very vital. Even the bible said it should be for one year. (in the book of deutronomy,i can't remember the chapter and verse now)

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by passionate88: 7:58am On Dec 06, 2014
Is Church/Mosque wedding even important?... Your wife has been fuc/ked by numerous d!ck$, You have climbed so many holes... Why the sham of going to Church/Mosque to disturb the Pastor/Imam to join both together in conjugal bliss?. Why not just go to court and make it official in the eyes of the law?.

9 Likes

Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by Exjoker(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2014
Its not that important, it is actually s'psoe to be a get-together for couples. I don't see any important of it for couples who already know about each other
Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 06, 2014
Guys be like; Honey moon isn't important. TFU! angry

1 Like

Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2014
Jennimma:
Yes honeymoon is very vital. Even the bible said it should be for one year. (in the book of deutronomy,i can't remember the chapter and verse now)
yeh false prophet, END TIME TINS

5 Likes

Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2014
striktlymi:

Nothing wrong for me but doing it in unfarmiliar territory wouldn't be a bad idea.

Anyways, like I said, honeymoon is more about the couples than the place.
seconded.
Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by EJanni(f): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2014
if you have the money and time. Why not?
Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by pearlzy92(f): 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
chimerase2:
I go just send ma wife mak only she go so as to save cost
Economy is bad nw undecided

Hahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by pearlzy92(f): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
passionate88:
Is Church/Mosque wedding even important?... Your wife has been fuc/ked by numerous d!ck$, You have climbed so many holes... Why the sham of going to Church/Mosque to disturb the Pastor/Imam to join both together in conjugal bliss?. Why not just go to court and make it official in the eyes of the law?.
*sigh*... The way u think is questionable

6 Likes

Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by passionate88: 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
pearlzy92:

How?
Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 07, 2014
pearlzy92:

Tell Him.......

The way the world is thinking now sef.. I dey fear!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by Kunleskey(m): 8:05am On Dec 07, 2014
Opportunity comes but 1once...u can never get such opportunity again...

1 Like

Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by baralatie(m): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2014
honeymoon is a vacation!for newly weds especially for first time couples it is a great vacation.
the place of vacation can be decided by the couples (a room where they live can be a vacation, it depends on their choice and the size of their pocket.others it goes as much as social influence.
there was this guy who secretly wanted honeymoon after his wedding all because he had an experience of neighbours 'looking'!
after the wedding,chartered taxi straight out of town to Nike lake resort
come see how people mind their business coz it was phone switch off or the couple are not st home!

3 Likes

Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by pearlzy92(f): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
XXXXXXXXXXX:

Tell Him.......

The way the world is thinking now sef.. I dey fear!!!!

I really don't get too o. Its a serious something.
Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by Beennkumar(m): 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
dechandel:

Even if you've been straffing for years before you got married

Honeymoon is a must
They didnt construct all those exotic buildings in Paris for nothing
Even Obudu Cattle ranch sef
Oh sweetie! grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by bunmioguns(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
undecided
Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by Blackchampion(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
Following
Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by alotofgrace(m): 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
waist and/or waste of moni....

Shidren school fees......

but mi will do sha grin
Re: Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? by kendrick93(m): 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
it depends on the couples.. there bank acct and all dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

End Time! Girl Upload Half Unclad Pictures On Facebook (photos) / I Caught My Father In Bed With My Wife!!! / Big Dick Or Small Dick? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.