Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX (33073 Views)

Guy Talk: Whats The Craziest Thing You've Done Just To Hit The Punny? PICS +18 / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2014
twerkjack:
ȋ̝̊̅̄
Saw him havin lunch with a girl then ȋ̝̊̅̄
Went there and claimed to be pregnant after we had sex just the previous week (which was false) and the girl was like "u slept with her last week?" and once he said " ȋ̝̊̅̄
dnt know wat she's talkin abt" ȋ̝̊̅̄
Started weepin loudly, poured his wine on him and ran away pretendin to be dejected lolz. Twas fun ȋ̝̊̅̄
Learned dat stunt from a drama sha haha
Lol! that's wicked ooo but very funny.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2014
Equado:
am guessing you lie 4 fun undecided
People like you wouldn't be able too detect a lie even if it slaps u in d face. Did I ask u to applaud me?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 09, 2014
lilmax:
see this one
Ehen! Wetin do this one? To be honest I thought u were well behaved?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2014
babs01:

so you have many exes, i wonder how your hole will be
People like u end up marrying retired whor.es, bloody hypocrite. Na u dey measure people hole.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 09, 2014
harrysterol:
how many plot of land u wn get? Only u embarassed
No vex, na mistake. Abi u want one plot?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by harrysterol(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2014
Prettybecca:

No vex, na mistake. Abi u want one plot?
I want o grin for how much shocked
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2014
harrysterol:
I want o grin for how much shocked
I be cheerful giver, just give me anything you get.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by harrysterol(m): 10:57am On Dec 09, 2014
Prettybecca:

I be cheerful giver, just give me anything you get.
ok i go give u my. Acct number grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Equado(m): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2014
Prettybecca:

People like you wouldn't be able too detect a lie even if it slaps u in d face. Did I ask u to applaud me?
sshhhh
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by ogaofficer(m): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2014
I make sure she came back singing if i could turn back the hands of time by R.KELLY. Success as someone stated earlier is the best revenge
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2014
harrysterol:
ok i go give u my. Acct number grin
Wetin I wan take am do? Abeg I dey give u my own now.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by harrysterol(m): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
Prettybecca:

Wetin I wan take am do? Abeg I dey give u my own now.
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by lilmax(m): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
Prettybecca:

Ehen! Wetin do this one? To be honest I thought u were well behaved?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by babs01(m): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2014
Prettybecca:

People like u end up marrying retired whor.es, bloody hypocrite. Na u dey measure people hole.
ooooooh e dey pain u? im sory
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Youngpo413: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2014
chidyhels:
How do people successfully carry out a revenge on someone they once claimed to love.

there is a thin line between love and hate,so revenge is the best...atleast it make you feel relieved.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Youngpo413: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
babs01:

so you have many exes, i wonder how your hole will be
tight as ever...
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
babs01:
ooooooh e dey pain u? im sory
i should be asking i same thing cos i couldnt understand why it was any of ur business.
Well e dey pain me now cos i just realised i was responding to a little kid, insult upon injury. All the small boys on NL jumping here and they. Oh! I dont blame you but 2go.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Youngpo413: 8:57am On Dec 21, 2014
Uniquexty:
we r in the Same shoe. I Am still trying to get over him. Worst part is I see him everyday. Success is the greatest revenge I will dish out to him

dont worry dear...youngpo is here for you,just hola!
Im a good guy and judging from your pix you are good too,we start something GOOD...what do you think?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by babs01(m): 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Prettybecca:

i should be asking i same thing cos i couldnt understand why it was any of ur business.
Well e dey pain me now cos i just realised i was responding to a little kid, insult upon injury. All the small boys on NL jumping here and they. Oh! I dont blame you but 2go.

ar u SA to mama peace?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by babs01(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
Youngpo413:
tight as ever...

tight 4 wia

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by dannie007(m): 7:07am On Mar 09, 2015
Mine left me when I actually needed her the most! Its pained me so bad that instead of revenge I became focused and right now I am better than the way she left me! Own buisnesses and properties! She said if only she knew! That she can't eat her cake and have it back! I smiled @ her cos I remebered the pains she put me into back then! So Success is the Best revenge

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Bloomyloo: 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
DECOtech:

Bro, I'm a building contractor and also run an automobile workshop.

He he he...I like you grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Bloomyloo: 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mcbussy:
Hehehehe grin....there was this girl I was dating. After few weeks she started messing up cos she probably found sum1 she liked better. angry lipsrsealed

I knew she was materialistic then I gave her pin to a distant friend...he shägged her within a week just d way I did.

I uploaded d guys pix on bbm,she saw it and asked if I knew him. I said yes and thanked her for servicing my friend too. grin

What's my Evil Rating?....did I win?!! grin cheesy
Lol..
And u fine o, Come still wicked on top grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Mcbussy(m): 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Bloomyloo:

Lol..
And u fine o, Come still wicked on top grin

wink
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Qualer: 10:30am On Mar 18, 2015
chiibekee:
Immediately he said "it is over" I said OK!

Heewwuu, Chiibekeee leee, Imara mma na ese okwu o!!! Bianu nso ada oma!! ehn?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Qualer: 10:41am On Mar 18, 2015
Shezhawt:

Nothing immature about it... An eye for an eye.. A tooth for a tooth..

The signature on your profile says a whooolleee lot!! I will keep far far away from you!! cool
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
Qualer:

The signature on your profile says a whooolleee lot!! I will keep far far away from you!! cool

Hahaha.... By all means.. Funny you!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Monicasque(f): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
beesammy:
We from France need another forum - Farancéland

so y don't u open your own? instead of boring us with your boring request
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Monicasque(f): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
I don't revenge on any one coz moving on is the best thing u can ever do for yourself. Why must u hold on to the past, coz u wanting to revenge on an ex is definitely you holding on to yesterday. Look I know how hard it is to forget someone but all this revenge stuff is immature and silly. I am not aware if any of my exes have ever tried to revenge on me, because I might not even have noticed it. Coz I purposefully ignore stupidity

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by Qualer: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
Shezhawt:

Hahaha.... By all means.. Funny you!

**Does sign of the cross***
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX by chiibekee(f): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Qualer:

Heewwuu, Chiibekeee leee, Imara mma na ese okwu o!!! Bianu nso ada oma!! ehn?
obu aka oru chukwu. Ekele niile diri ya

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) / Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours / Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.