Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Banning On Nairaland: Possible Modification. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banning On Nairaland: Possible Modification. (5831 Views)

Modification Of People's Post on Nairaland by Mods Is Bad / Is A New Nairaland Possible? / Is The Ig Order Of Banning Road Blocks Working In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Banning On Nairaland: Possible Modification. by ceejay80s(m): 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
The Op is not wrong. Infact, I expect you to thank him for suggesting a way to make the forum more exciting. You should give it a try, with some modifications, you will create a torture chamber. For instance, if I get banned and get thrown to romance section prison, I'm lost because I don't go there. Atleast, it will help keep the spirit of Nairaland in you in front burner while the ban last. It may interest you to know that I only get time to visit my Facebook account only when I'm banned.
so, to go jail dey hungry all of una ?
The best way is to kill somebody so that the jugde go sentence u for life in prison with hard labour
Re: Banning On Nairaland: Possible Modification. by Psalmwise(m): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2014
omenka:
Could you just step aside please. Did you get a mention??
lmao....see washing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Has Nairaland Taught You? / 10 Insects You Probably Don't Know Their Names. / OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.