Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Curcumcision Of Female Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Curcumcision Of Female Children (32226 Views)

Why Are some Mothers Cruel To their Female Children / Advice Needed On Movement Restriction Of Grown Female Children. / Are Female Children Generous Than Males? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 06, 2014
A friend of mine had a twin baby last week,a boy and a girl,his parents want him to also circumcise the girl twin and he refused,they said it's in their culture to circumcise a girl child,just want to seek your opinion about this because i can't allow that to happen to my girl child,and those that support it,what's its purpose.Also heard some countries don't circumcise their male children,that looks akward to me.What's your opinion about all this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by braintext(m): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2014
Of what use is circumcision of a female child?
It only reduce their sexual arousal....
Ftc though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by thorpido(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2014
The culture that promotes a good life is the culture to follow.
I hope your friend is educated.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Mynd44: 8:50am On Dec 06, 2014
Err.....
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2014
People should start to use their brains to think and not culture. angry

No girl should be circumcised. NEVER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04qAO5ZzZdY

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by EfemenaXY: 9:06am On Dec 06, 2014
Teebest82:
A friend of mine had a twin baby last week,a boy and a girl,his parents want him to also circumcise the girl twin and he refused,they said it's in their culture to circumcise a girl child,just want to seek your opinion about this because i can't allow that to happen to my girl child,and those that support it,what's its purpose.Also heard some countries don't circumcise their male children,that looks akward to me.What's your opinion about all this.

What does your friend's wife think? Her opinion is key here.
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by helen4(f): 10:44am On Dec 06, 2014
Pls at op, he should not try it. He will only put her in a tight corner. What i know is it reduces the child sexual drive( libido) cos it's her clitoris that they'll cut and this might be a problem when she gets married in future, she might be infected and such person might bleed to death as well cos they might not have neccessary facilities . FGM is done locally, pls dont expose the child to harm. most tribes that do it believe their female will not be wayward cos wen dey don't enjoy sex dey will stay away. Female genital mutilation is barbaric.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 06, 2014
EfemenaXY:

she didn't support it either,
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 06, 2014
helen4:
Pls at op, he should not try it. He will only put her in a tight corner. What i know is it reduces the child sexual drive( libido) cos it's her clitoris that they'll cut and this might be a problem when she gets married in future, she might be infected and such person might bleed to death as well cos they might not have neccessary facilities . FGM is done locally, pls dont expose the child to harm. most tribes that do it believe their female will not be wayward cos wen dey don't enjoy sex dey will stay away. Female genital mutilation is barbaric.
gbam cool
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by coogar: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2014
Teebest82:

if the twin boy is getting circümcised according to his culture then why should the twin girl get any special treatment? the same argument exists for both genders. just as FGM reduces pleasure in women, it does the same to men.

just like baby girls are at risk of getting infected through crude tools, baby boys are at risk too. both genders go through days of pain as well. so don't argue for one gender & neglect the other. we either agree circumcision is bad for all humans or good for all humans.

21 Likes

Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by crackhaus: 11:42am On Dec 06, 2014
coogar:

if the twin boy is getting circümcised according to his culture then why should the twin girl get any special treatment. the same argument exists for both genders. just as FGM reduces pleasure in women, it does the same to men.

just like baby girls are at risk of getting infected through crude tools, baby boys are at risk too. both genders go through days of pain as well. so don't argue for one gender & neglect the other. we either agree circumcision is bad for all humans or good for all humans.
Lmao... cheesycheesy

Equality from conception and birth.

10 Likes

Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by coogar: 11:45am On Dec 06, 2014
crackhaus:

Lmao... cheesycheesy

Equality from conception and birth.

don't mind those whiny feminists....
they have managed to put it into everyone's heads that only FGM is barbaric, what about male cïrcumcision? is it pleasurable for the baby boys? are boys pain-resistant?

they went as far as investing huge sums of money to do some dodgy research that male circumcision has health benefits - no such research exists for the females in the west cos as far as feminazis are concerned, FGM is an attempt to control female lïbido.

13 Likes

Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by crackhaus: 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
coogar:

don't mind those whiny feminists....
they have managed to put it into everyone's heads that only FGM is barbaric, what about male cïrcumcision? is it pleasurable for the baby boys? are boys pain-resistant?

they went as far as investing huge sums of money to do some dodgy research that male circumcision has health benefits - no such research exists for the females in the west cos as far as feminazis are concerned, FGM is an attempt to control female lïbido.
Picking and choosing what/where equality should come into play is the bane of the modern feminist's existence, which is why many people will not be taking them serious for a very long time.

I can also provide research that uncircumcised men enjoy sex more, it's all over the internet - so much for male circumcision having health benefits when the uncircumcised brothers are getting a better bargain, apart from the fact that theirs is ugly as hell... grin

3 Likes

Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by coogar: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
crackhaus:

Picking and choosing what/where equality should come into play is the bane of the feminist's existence, which is why many people will not be taking them serious for a very long time.

I can also provide research that uncircumcised men enjoy sex more, it's all over the internet - so much for male circumcision having health benefits when our uncircumcised brothers are getting a better bargain, apart from the fact that theirs is ugly as hell... grin

uncircumcised males definitely enjoy sėx more but the verdict is circümcision for boys have health benefits. the hypocritical western society did not even bother to check whether cïrcumcision for girls have health benefits. no organisation wants to have any part of such - cos it must be evil.

where research money is put or which research is done depends solely on cultural values. stallings went to africa in 2005 to do a research to propagate the myth that HIV is more common in circümcised women - the results turned out to be the opposite! to their biggest surprise, they found that circumcised women had half the rate of HIV infections compared to uncircumcised women. grin

the research was quickly swept under the carpet & no further research was made to find other health benefits of FGM. grin CNN & BBC refused to talk about the research cos it's against their cultural values. this is why i tell the rats on this section to grab a book instead of relying on the western media.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
oya coogar stop whinning, come let me stitched back the skin. Its never too late grin

3 Likes

Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by crackhaus: 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
coogar:

uncircumcised males definitely enjoy sėx more but the verdict is circümcision for boys have health benefits. the hypocritical western society did not even bother to check whether cïrcumcision for girls have health benefits. no organisation wants to have any part of such - cos it must be evil.

where research money is put or which research is done depends solely on cultural values. stallings went to africa in 2005 to do a research to propagate the myth that HIV is more common in circümcised women - the results turned out to be the opposite! to their biggest surprise, they found that circumcised women had half the rate of HIV infections compared to uncircumcised women. grin

the research was quickly swept under the carpet & no further research was made to find other health benefits of FGM. grin CNN & BBC refused to talk about the research cos it's against their cultural values. this is why i tell the rats on this section to grab a book instead of relying on the western media.
Compelling opinion I must say, I can't even presume to know much about the pros and cons of FGM...but the popular opinion is that the only negative side-effect is a reduced feeling during sex and ultimately a low sex drive.

On the other hand, I've heard some women themselves debunk this opinion.
So what really are the pros and cons of female circumcision that makes it far worse than male circumcision, this is what I haven't yet fully understood.

Kandiikane, your knowledge here will be helpful - I know you have said something on this forum before, regarding the myth (or truth) behind low libido/reduced sexual feelings for circumcised women... Come share, no? gringrin
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by coogar: 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
Chillisauce:
oya coogar stop whinning, come let me stitched back the skin. Its never too late grin

just confess you want to see my kinni, badt babe! grin

crackhaus:

Compelling opinion I must say, I can't even presume to know much about the pros and cons of FGM...but the popular opinion is that the only negative side-effect is reduced feeling during sex and ultimately a low sex drive.

from what i have gathered, it's mostly a cultural issue. some cultures insist on both genders getting cut. others restrict it to the males & can't be bothered about females.

in some islamic society, they argued that uncircumcised females would ooze vagïnal odour as secretions from the labïa minora have places to hide in the prepuce.

On the other hand, I've heard some women themselves debunk this opinion.
So what really are the pros and cons of female circumcision that makes it far worse than male circumcision, this is what I haven't yet fully understood.

that's the key!
western culture has no protection for the boys. it's only the female child that gets this protection. cïrcumcision poses the same risks to both genders but where's the campaign against MGM? you won't find any - what we are told is health benefits for the male & no benefits to the female. the research in
tanzania showed females with FGM have half the HIV rate of infection in comparison with women that weren't cut at all.

so which is which?

Kandiikane, your knowledge here will be helpful - I know you have said something on this forum before, regarding the myth (or truth) behind low libido/reduced sexual feelings for circumcised women... Come share, no? gringrin

really?
i am yet to see kandii's musings on this issue. is she cut too? cheesy
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by AfricanApple(f): 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
if i catch anybody near my child to do such thing to her eh, i will cut your own before u get started angry
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
I have to say, uncircumcised diccks are ugly cool There should be nothing hanging on/covering that dicck-cap cos that's the beauty of the dicck embarassed
And I hope I have been able to convince and not confuse you that my SON is getting circumcised cheesy
I want his wife to shower me with blessings in future wink cheesy

Back to topic, don't let anybody do such thing to your DAUGHTER! angry

1 Like

Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by edwife(f): 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
alutacontinua:
I have to say, uncircumcised diccks are ugly cool There should be nothing hanging on/covering that dicck-cap cos that's the beauty of the dicck embarassed
And I hope I have been able to convince and not confuse you that my SON is getting circumcised cheesy

ahahaha,how do you know that aluta? cheesy wink
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by coogar: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
alutacontinua:

and uncircumcised väginas aren't ugly?
the last one i saw when i was dating this jamaican chic in college - she looked like she had her own pënis down there. the clït was longer than my middle finger.....and it had several lines too, like a pleated skirt. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
edwife:

ahahaha,how do you know that aluta? cheesy wink

I am a good girl boy oo embarassed
I read it in a book tongue
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by edwife(f): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
alutacontinua:

I am a good girl boy oo embarassed
I read it in a book tongue

grin grin grin

Now I know why SA chics sleep around,they just can't get satisfied by their men....
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
coogar:

and uncircumcised väginas aren't ugly?
the last one i saw when i was dating this jamaican chic in college - she looked like she had her own pënis down there. the clït was longer than my middle finger.....and it had several lines too, like a pleated skirt. cheesy

That must be her labia minora, the pleated one lipsrsealed some labia minoras make a man-woman like me wanna turn to a woman back cheesy
However, there are clits that really do look like a dick (no exaggeration), in such cases lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
An average clit don't cause distraction/disruption/ugliness, no need cutting such cool
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by fr3do(m): 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
FGM is unfair, it isn't barbaric, it is just as dangerous as male circumcision.
It shouldn't be done because it is medically unnecessary and it will affect the individual's sex life (not like if the average African man stimulates his partner's clittoro.s.)
You guys should stop concocting lies for a good course.

1 Like

Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
Besides, coogar, I think we men tongue enjoy sex a little too much already anyways grin tongue
That your argument about foreskin increasing the pleasure isn't really necessary cheesy
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by fr3do(m): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
alutacontinua:

Outside beauty, germs and yama yama can easily lodge under the foreskin causing infection.
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
fr3do:

Outside beauty, germs and yama yama can easily lodge under the foreskin causing infection.

I really do not see that as a point.
A clean enough guy who takes care of his yekini can deal with that
Talking of lodging, women have more pockets to keep dirts and what-nots, yet, they find a way around it
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by kandiikane(m): 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by fr3do(m): 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
alutacontinua:

I really do not see that as a point.
A clean enough guy who takes care of his yekini can deal with that
Talking of lodging, women have more pockets to keep dirts and what-nots, yet, they find a way around it

Why bother keeping it clean when it can be cut off?
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by coogar: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
alutacontinua:
Besides, coogar, I think we men tongue enjoy sex a little too much already anyways grin tongue
That your argument about foreskin increasing the pleasure isn't really necessary cheesy

men have learnt to cope with which side they find themselves(cut or uncut). women should do the same & stop whining.

i don't think men enjoy sėx a little too much already. why restrict them when they can get more out of it? is that not controlling their libïdo like the pro-FGM crew are doing for the females?

alutacontinua:

That must be her labia minora, the pleated one lipsrsealed some labia minoras make a man-woman like me wanna turn to a woman back cheesy
However, there are clits that really do look like a dick (no exaggeration), in such cases lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

so what should unlucky boyfriends with such girls do? once a babe starts competing genital length with her man then there's fire in the mountain.

An average clit don't cause distraction/disruption/ugliness, no need cutting such cool

there's nothing like an average clït - many clits you must have seen & you thought are average have been snipped. there are different kinds of cïrcumcision - partial, full, quarter, etc. normally, they all come with huge lengths.
Re: Curcumcision Of Female Children by LordReed(m): 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Why is her opinion key? She has more right to the child? So if the father disagrees to the circumcision and mother agrees, they would have to do it because her opinion is key?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle / Nnamdi Ogbogu, Missing Person In Lagos (Photos) / Who Weds Who: Man Weds Woman Or Woman Weds Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.