Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Im In Love With My Younger Sister's Friend, Tell Me Wat To Do Pls Abeg Oooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im In Love With My Younger Sister's Friend, Tell Me Wat To Do Pls Abeg Oooo (1500 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend / Is Anything Wrong Dating Your Younger Sister's Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im In Love With My Younger Sister's Friend, Tell Me Wat To Do Pls Abeg Oooo by ekans2008: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2008
this girl is a cute angel,but don't know how to tell her dat i love her,or should i go through my sister, nairalanders abeg help me out
Re: Im In Love With My Younger Sister's Friend, Tell Me Wat To Do Pls Abeg Oooo by origina9ja(f): 10:28am On Dec 03, 2008
some peeps on nairlaand says it a good idea 2 , jam wiv ur sista/brova fwend but as far as I'm concern there notting wrong with it. also it depend on the relationship between you and your sister.

this going through sista 2 me is a long process jare wink
Re: Im In Love With My Younger Sister's Friend, Tell Me Wat To Do Pls Abeg Oooo by sylvao2000(m): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2008
Why this is very simple, Just tell her see come me be want toast you ooo but l dey fear, you too fine abi my sister none tell you say you fine, that my sister sef she none dey always appreciate wetin good,  jst continue and dont give her any space to say a word and when when you are done jst go,  again dont wait to here her say anything ok, after like three days then go back to her and tell her same words again, do it for like 6 years mark my word she will be yours forever,

Congrate for meeting your dream wife and get a 2009 HONDA CRV for your small sister for bringing your other half to your life.

Once again on behalf of Nairaland we say CONGRATULATION.
Re: Im In Love With My Younger Sister's Friend, Tell Me Wat To Do Pls Abeg Oooo by Ben13: 10:40am On Dec 03, 2008
grin grin grin grin

mehhnnnnn. . . . . .nairaland is hell. grin

that was a good one
Re: Im In Love With My Younger Sister's Friend, Tell Me Wat To Do Pls Abeg Oooo by Deshannel(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2008
@sylvao
WHF!!! R u saying.
Re: Im In Love With My Younger Sister's Friend, Tell Me Wat To Do Pls Abeg Oooo by Deshannel(m): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2008
@sylvao
Wooing a girl 4 6yrs takes more than persiverance.

It takes a freak of nature 2 achieve dat.
Re: Im In Love With My Younger Sister's Friend, Tell Me Wat To Do Pls Abeg Oooo by origina9ja(f): 10:47am On Dec 03, 2008
oya start now
how do u go about it wink
Re: Im In Love With My Younger Sister's Friend, Tell Me Wat To Do Pls Abeg Oooo by Deshannel(m): 10:51am On Dec 03, 2008
@origina
Go about wetin?
Who be d fool wey get time 2 woo 1 girl 4 '6YEARS'
Haabbaaaaaa
Re: Im In Love With My Younger Sister's Friend, Tell Me Wat To Do Pls Abeg Oooo by Mitchelin(m): 11:09am On Dec 03, 2008
It's really a simple issue and at the same time a delicate one,given the mind state of not just Nigerians but the human specie in general. On one hand you could muster up the courage and walk up to her and unload the burden of love you are currently bearing on account of your feelings for her. On the other hand due to the factor I mentioned above,which is most people not finding it quite an easy pill to swallow, the fact that a friend is having amorous feelings for someone in the family, guys you know where I'm coming from,I bet ekans2008 that you wouldn't for a sec hesitate in dissing and squashing any intent a friend of yours has as regards your sis (should you have one).
So here's my view,it seems you really love this gal,the way you come across to me from ur post,so be the man and let her know. Now DON'T do this,at least not yet, do not let ur sis know,not until Romeo has made his moves ok, if you go through ur sis her friend may mis-construe your intention as she may assume you are trying to bully her into submission virtue of of your sis. Fine, I could be wrong as there are exception to this,but why take the risk,play it safe,be the man,always be the man, do this independent of your sister and you have a greater chance of wooing her, then she understand that it's an independent decision solely borne by you,furthermore she'll know she has a real man on her hands and not one that'd go running to mama or family as the case may be should anything go wrong in your relationship.
You sem to be forgetting something too!,she just might be diggin'on you also,waiting for you to make your move,and as sure as there is a sun in the sky she aint gon tell ur sis,save she's really the desperate and extroverted type,so why should you the man,supposedly the stronger sex succumb to a move like hollering at your sis about your feelings.
It's your call, wish you the best, feel free to hit me up if you got more questions, I'm not an authority on such issues though, just a guy who's been there,done that.
N:B:, This is hoping she's not a minor!lol wink
Re: Im In Love With My Younger Sister's Friend, Tell Me Wat To Do Pls Abeg Oooo by ekans2008: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2008
mitchelin thank you so much 4 ur advise,more of dat nigga
Re: Im In Love With My Younger Sister's Friend, Tell Me Wat To Do Pls Abeg Oooo by zeeno(m): 12:56am On Dec 04, 2008
Guy u are a man behave like one. remembes dis don't ever be afraid to woo a woman, just walk up straight to her and xpress ur feelings at least she won't beat u. highest she will only say no.
Re: Im In Love With My Younger Sister's Friend, Tell Me Wat To Do Pls Abeg Oooo by dbaptist1(m): 2:23am On Dec 04, 2008
guy watch ur back and look b4 u leap

(1) (Reply)

Wat Do U Think Abt Kissing In Public? / Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. / Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.