Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

9jas Are Smarter (hilarious!) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 9jas Are Smarter (hilarious!) (552 Views)

Why Cats Are Smarter Than Humans In The Lassa Fever War.very Un-graphic Pic. / Read The Reason Why Hausa Are Smarter Than Yorubas / Sometimes The Kids Are Smarter!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9jas Are Smarter (hilarious!) by PeterAkin: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
A Nigerian, An American and a German boarded a plane. As the plane was flying over the sea, Satan came out and said to them: “I want you to drop something into the sea, if i find it, you will die, but i i don’t, You’ll live”.

The American quickly plucked a button from his shirt and threw it into the sea, Satan dived into the sea and came up with the button. “See!” he said and peme (kill) the American. The German immediately thought of a good idea, brought out a pin and threw into the sea, Satan dived and came out with the pin. “See!” he said and peme the German too. The Nigerian (Trust me, 9ja no dey carry last… lol) think deeply and deeply..

I have to give credit to where i got the joke from. You may finish the Joke here LOL ... (http://www.adelove.com/9jas-are-smarter/) Enjoy folks

from Peter
Re: 9jas Are Smarter (hilarious!) by bamideleadel: 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hahaha.. 9ja no dey carry last Bruv

(1) (Reply)

Are You Seeking For An Urgent Cash? / Jonathan Met With The Queen Of England / What's The Difference Between A Porcupine And A Ferrarri?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.