Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? (1016 Views)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies / Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
I am a broke azz guy and I want a lady to experience the romantic side of me that excludes sex.

Is that possible or am I just a dreamer?
Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by iceberylin(m): 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
grin
Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by kilokeys(m): 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
write love poems..

ask dechandel. i did good cool and i was broke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by pasqal09: 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
No, a hungry man is an angry man.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by engrtee(f): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
[quote
author=striktlymi post=28642615]I am a broke azz guy and I want a lady
to experience the romantic side of me that excludes sex.

Is that possible or am I just a dreamer?[/quote]

without sex and money,

you must be dreaming
Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by Oluwatosean(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
Wot does romance got to do wit money?
Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
wake up bro
Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by justmag(m): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
I love nairaland! There is always comedy. grin....soon you gonna have to pay to look at a girl with ya broke ass. Lok
Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by Afrok(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
Op it is not remotely possible because U are broke and have no money to buy battery inside ur remote tongue.
Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by Afrok(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hustle hard and make ur money, u'll be amazed how some girls will be romancing u and ur money shocked, money may not be the most important thing in a relationship but money thus keep relationship going undecided.
Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by marieolae(f): 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
Its not important at all..

Romance has nothing to do with money, in my opinion.

I actually dated a guy, yeah he was broke. He didn't have the cash to buy all those fancy things..

But I'm telling you, its the little things that count.
The lovely text in the morning, the crazy love poems, calling you just to say " I love you", holding your hand in public etc

Your not dreaming, a lot of nigerian girls love this.

Those things count smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by FLAWLES(f): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
Kip dreaming 8-)
Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by 2SWT(f): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
It's very possible dear my guy was once like that i.e BROKE but he did those necessary things without sex, we both struggled to make things right and right now he's financially okay and the love is still there

1 Like

Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
Broke guys are the most romantic.
They will finish you with sweet words on an empty stomach but when they Get upset on an empty stomach.....
Story for another day
Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
marieolae:

I actually dated a guy, yeah he was broke. He didn't have the cash to buy all those fancy things..

The lovely text in the morning, the crazy love poems, calling you just to say " I love you", holding your hand in public etc

Hmmmm....

Interesting one we have hear.

Jolly good show ma'am....jolly good show.

Are you guys still together? Is he still broke?
Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
2SWT:
It's very possible dear my guy was once like that i.e BROKE but he did those necessary things without sex, we both struggled to make things right and right now he's financially okay and the love is still there

Nice one there but weren't you worried that he may look elsewhere when he eventually becomes successful?

Some ladies claim that a number of guys tend to forget where they started from when they start making money.

A claim that is sadly true for some cases.
Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
3cycle:
Broke guys are the most romantic.
They will finish you with sweet words on an empty stomach but when they Get upset on an empty stomach.....
Story for another day

Do the sweet words work well with an empty stomach?
Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
Its very possible . Love is not dependant on money .
Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
Elantracey:
Its very possible . Love is not dependant on money .

Yeah may be but if I ask what it takes to be romantic, I am pretty sure some of the 'dos' would involve spending money.

For instance:

Enjoying a candle lit dinner
Taking the lady out on a romantic getaway
Buying flowers
Buying air time to call and send those wonderfully composed poems.
Etc.

Those cost money...

If a broke guy can't afford to do all those and may be more, doesn't he run the risk of losing the lady?
Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
striktlymi:

Yeah may be but if I ask what it takes to be romantic, I am pretty sure some of the 'dos' would involve spending money.

For instance:

Enjoying a candle lit dinner
Taking the lady out on a romantic getaway
Buying flowers
Buying air time to call and send those wonderfully composed poems.
Etc.

Those cost money...

If a broke guy can't afford to do all those and may be more, doesn't he run the risk of losing the lady?

Like they say different strokes for different folks . For me those things don't move me and they are so nonromantic to me , even though I'll appreciate them but they are not close to waking up in the morning with a lovely text , that will surely brighten my day .

You can't be as broke as not to be able to call or send a poem else you won't be on Nl.

1 Like

Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by 2SWT(f): 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
striktlymi:

Nice one there but weren't you worried that he may look elsewhere when he eventually becomes successful?

Some ladies claim that a number of guys tend to forget where they started from when they start making money.

A claim that is sadly true for some cases.
yea l was but thank God that was not the case

1 Like

Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by mencade4: 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
marieolae:

and u later dumped him outrightly abi?
Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by mencade4: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
striktlymi:
I am a broke azz guy and I want a lady to experience the romantic side of me that excludes sex.

op when you are broke you can get a girlfriend but another guy with cash go dey fuc-k your babe for you anyhow.
Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by pearlzy92(f): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
marieolae:

Totally agree
Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
marieolae:

you probably brokeup wth him cos he continued being broke
Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by marieolae(f): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
Advertico:
you probably brokeup wth him cos he continued being broke
keep on wondering, because its not your damn business.
Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by cooljoe(m): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
marieolae:
rude gal
Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by Exjoker(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
striktlymi:

Dreamer you're call bro. Had it been it was in the early 18th century better but, we are in the 21st century...
Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
marieolae:
u sound pained. r u regretting it? did he become very rich after u left him.
Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by hungryboy(m): 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
pasqal09:
No, a hungry man is an angry man.
oga which time i vex for u?
Re: Is It Remotely Possible To Be Broke And Romantic? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
marieolae:
of all the possible replies! did you really have to do something that offensive? from this, i concur, HE dumped you. (currently processing thick skin to deflate insults from my sorry azz)

(1) (Reply)

Mistake Most Ladies Make.... Change Your Ways Womenfolk / Does She Love Me?? / Yelppp!! Av Been Family Zoned Nt Even Friend Zoned,is There A Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.