Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Nickzom Online Calculator Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nickzom Online Calculator Website (565 Views)

Add Online Calculator To Your Site With This Code / Creating A Simple Calculator With Raw Javascript / Free Cgpa Calculator For Undergraduate Written With Php (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nickzom Online Calculator Website by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
I created a new and very very simple website where I made it possible for certain things in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering and Switches calculations to be done showing the workings and its highly effective. Check www.nickzom.com and kindly with no atom of beef tell me what you think. This website is the future!
Re: Nickzom Online Calculator Website by tot3ntanZz: 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hey guys! Could you please advise me on some other good online calculators?
Re: Nickzom Online Calculator Website by Rumy222: 5:56am On Dec 19, 2022
For online calculators, there is Mathway by Chegg, which is one of the finest places that provide students with just the tools they require to learn and fix issues related to mathematics. It plans to allow students to gain access to quality on-demand math assistance without any issues and access at hand. Its easy-to-solve online math solver comes with a helpful user interface and functions in the best way possible. The mathematical areas it covers contain Trigonometry, Pre-Algebra, Basic math, Linear algebra, Finite math, Chemistry, Pre-calculus, and many others. To learn more about some of the best online calculators, users can visit https://calculator-1.com/ this website now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need To Go For Jquery Since I Already Understand Javascript? / How Long Does It Takes For A Godaddy Domain Linked To Blogger To Come Up Working / I Will Show You My Secret Of Getting Free Massive Traffic To Any Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.