Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:30 PM

Help: What Type Of Programming Package Is This? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help: What Type Of Programming Package Is This? (950 Views)

Nairaland School Of Programming / Foundations Of Programming: Fundamentals / Having Consistent Headaches Because Of Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: What Type Of Programming Package Is This? by geolabious(m): 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
Good day nlanders,

Pls I need to know the name of the programming package for the web application my school ict uses.

The wireless is always available and most time not always secured but it will go straight to via browser to the school website where we can login in with our details.

Pls I have google it... But not really getting the package name. But all I can get is Mikrotics

Pls is it advisable for me to start here or where should I start from as a new starter. I don't know anything about programming. I can only operate n repair systems.

Pls help because am planning to build mine after my 2nd year

I will like to know the package
Possible price
Location where to get the best tutor
Duration

Thanks
Re: Help: What Type Of Programming Package Is This? by umaryusuf(m): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
geolabious:
Good day nlanders,

Pls I need to know the name of the programming package for the web application my school ict uses.

The wireless is always available and most time not always secured but it will go straight to via browser to the school website where we can login in with our details.

Pls I have google it... But not really getting the package name. But all I can get is Mikrotics

Pls is it advisable for me to start here or where should I start from as a new starter. I don't know anything about programming. I can only operate n repair systems.

Pls help because am planning to build mine after my 2nd year

I will like to know the package
Possible price
Location where to get the best tutor
Duration

Thanks

I think you mean "Mikrotik" that Provides wireless ISP systems for Internet connectivity around the world.
More details here: www.mikrotik.com

It is not a programming language! For u to start learning programming language check this link https://www.nairaland.com/1147325/want-learn-programming-which-language for which language to start learning.
Re: Help: What Type Of Programming Package Is This? by onegig(m): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
What you see is a web portal for logging in..

It is simple html page to control users of a wireless network.

They call such systems hotspots and its not a programming language.
Re: Help: What Type Of Programming Package Is This? by geolabious(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
Thanks for ur comments. I really aprc it.

umaryusuf:

I think you mean "Mikrotik" that Provides wireless ISP systems for Internet connectivity around the world.
More details here: www.mikrotik.com
It is not a programming language! For u to start learning programming language check this link https://www.nairaland.com/1147325/want-learn-programming-which-language for which language to start learning.

Ok hotspot. U are right but pls how can i knw how to create mine. Realy needs someone to advice me
Re: Help: What Type Of Programming Package Is This? by geolabious(m): 5:38am On Dec 10, 2014
?
Re: Help: What Type Of Programming Package Is This? by umaryusuf(m): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2014
geolabious:
Thanks for ur comments. I really aprc it.

Ok hotspot. U are right but pls how can i knw how to create mine. Realy needs someone to advice me

To create urs, Learn to program apps that interacts with the web! The rest will be child play

(1) (Reply)

Learn Php Mysql The Wordpress Way / Please Lead Me How To Create My Web Site For My Business / Learn Action Scripting (with Adobe Flash) And Build Powerful Games.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.