Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? (17432 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by sweetsleek: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
G
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Macaulay10(m): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
Must everything hit FP, #bringbackournairaland
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by assana: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
There's nothing wrong,if the housemaid does not av any interior motive undecided,also if they both live in peace in the home and d madam doesn't scold the maid anyhow,den i dnt see anything wrg undecided#my opinion#
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Casinger(m): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
What the hell is the responsibility of a wife that she can't serve her husband in his household
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by dammytosh: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mutuwa:
Familiarity breeds contempt.
I don't even laugh with my house maids.Over time if they become so used to the family,u may notice some dissenting attitude which if not properly addressed may escalate to a state of contempt..This is why some people torture their maids,sometimes d maids themselves contribute to their assault,coz of their recalcitrant attitude.

That is kind of dangerous. She will vent the anger on your house hold.

I will rather treat my house maid as one of my children.

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Sylvarresta(m): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
Check out ma house maid....

Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by RaeMystix: 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
God forbid.
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Elgaxton(m): 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
Very wrong
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
Won't take that risk at all.
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Okijajuju1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
Who cares?

Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by IKJ66(m): 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
SO FAR IT DOES NOT ADD TO MY GP,,,,,,,,I DON'T CARE,
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by dhabeautyjas(f): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
lai lai. i dont really bliv in maids but if i have, 2 hings she dares not do
1. cook and serve my heartrob
2. wash his clothes.

na only me fit do those.
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mutuwa:
Familiarity breeds contempt.
I don't even laugh with my house maids.Over time if they become so used to the family,u may notice some dissenting attitude which if not properly addressed may escalate to a state of contempt..This is why some people torture their maids,sometimes d maids themselves contribute to their assault,coz of their recalcitrant attitude.

exactly, no dey folo them laff oh....#beware of rat poison tho...
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by darkman200: 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
It is a good thing.
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
assana:
There's nothing wrong,if the housemaid does not av any interior motive undecided,also if they both live in peace in the home and d madam doesn't scold the maid anyhow,den i dnt see anything wrg undecided#my opinion#

You mean ulterior? [s]
assana:

You mean ulterior?

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Coolguy89(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
NaijaOptimist:
She would eventually serve him "every other thing".
hahaha definately
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
ABSOLUTELY WRONG!! !
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Mutuwa(m): 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
dammytosh:

That is kind of dangerous. She will vent the anger on your house hold.

I will rather treat my house maid as one of my children.

Yea i get your gist..but i dont mean treat them with disdain ofcourse they are sm one else's kids.but the key word hia is dnt be too familiar with them..let it be a fiduciary relationship.My maids are well fed and to an extent my guests mistake them for my sister or wife's sis,coz of their looks.they are not malnourished and putting on rags like others treat them..but out of experience i tell u dont be familiar with them..

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ceeceeco: 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
Very, very, very, very, very wrong. Don't even think about it. Reason; They can pass through the housemaid to manipulate on the husband. I can neva allow a maid to cook or serve me my meal, neva.
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by kennoc(m): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]I disagree with the assertion. It is definitely wrong... Before it gets out of hand and she starts eating with the husband.

#Nsogbu di
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Won't take that risk at all.

Where have u been?
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
Not good at all cos from food serving wil turn to another thing.

#LadiesBeWise
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by dokunbam(m): 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
hell no angry
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Paulchris(m): 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
Guys dey say 'wrong',

girls dey say 'not bad'
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
Different strokes for different folks. cool
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
To avoid stories that touch......it's not a safe idea
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Tallesty1(m): 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
NaijaOptimist:
She would eventually serve him "every other thing".
Some women can be lazy and stupid at same time.
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by SarkinGoma33(m): 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
if a househelp should serve me den wat is de work of mi wife.
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by etungha08: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
Its very wrong especially if its a female househelp, b4 u know it,Oga will ask for his food in the bedroom wen madam is not around and then the opportunity to touch her...., will start buying her undies,roll-ons etc. Men whose wives are working should try to learn how to heat up their food, get themselves a drink of water when thirsty, run batting water etc, without acting as if they're handicapped, expectn the housemaid to even wash their undies.Many a female house maid have been put in the family way by Oga of the house, who discovered that such a'beauty' in his home shld be 'tasted'.Wives shine your eyes.and don't expose your husby to hawks.
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by dammytosh: 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mutuwa:

Yea i get your gist..but i dont mean treat them with disdain ofcourse they are sm one else's kids.but the key word hia is dnt be too familiar with them..let it be a fiduciary relationship.My maids are well fed and to an extent my guests mistake them for my sister or wife's sis,coz of their looks.they are not malnourished and putting on rags like others treat them..but out of experience i tell u dont be familiar with them..

I am touched by well fed and they looking like a family member already.

The discipline can then be added. That is wise and balanced then. Thumbs up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Reliable Is A Washing Machine. / Things We Believed While Growing Up / Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.