Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? (17439 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by nerodenero: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
To avoid all the troubles associated with having maids at home,just say NO to having them.By so doing,you would reduced the many evils that would have befallen your household.
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by lilmax(m): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
What is right about it? Which kind mumu thread be this?
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by EzeChux(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
There is nothing particularly wrong in a maid serving the man of the house, except the maid is subhuman. They all eat the same food from the same pot.
Again, it depends on the man's moral strength. Any man who derails because his maid serves his meals can do worse things outside and still get at the maid if he desires her irrestibly.
Unless again, the man can't pay his bills in which case he can equally torchlight a neighbour's vineyard

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by sarutobie(m): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
EzeChux:
There is nothing particularly wrong in a maid serving the man of the house, except the maid is subhuman. They all eat the same food from the same pot.
Again, it depends on the man's moral strength. Any man who derails because his maid serves his meals can do worse things outside and still get at the maid if he desires her irrestibly.
Unless again, the man can't pay his bills in which case he can equally torchlight a neighbour's vineyard
exactly! if serving him food will make him cheat with a househelp, then he is bound to cheat, with or without the food..make una no dey yan bull here abeg..
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
Wrong.
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by leonshom(m): 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
Whether housemaid serves the meal or not, sebi it's just to eat the food nii, besides,do any1 bother to ask who cooked the food sef!
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Edusouls(m): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
Yes nothing is wrong with that, but nowadays were there is growing incidents where housemaid becomes second wife over night,so danger looms in homes, dick no no housemaid ooo.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by mutter(f): 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
The woman should serve the husband the food. When the kids get older they can also help to do that.
There is also nothing wrong with a man helping himself.
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Ezevajina: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
Abraham, Solomon, Jacob, and David had housemaids. If these great servants of God had housemaids besides having wives, I'm gonna have a housemaid too.
And whatever they did to their housemaids, I too will do exactly that.

10th commandment says "Thou shall not covet your neighbour's wife or his servant".

So brothers who believe in God, you have a religious duty to service your female servants in all fronts. No body else is allowed to covet them.

None of you can be more righteous than Abraham, Solomon, David and Jacob.
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
grin tap that *** when she kneels to serve you.
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ewizard1: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
Housemaid

Why do you need one?

Even if she doesnt serve the meal... she can still serve that other "food"

She only needs to make the food (and add some "seasonings" in it"
the wife serves it and gbamm!!!

My girlfriend even dislikes it... She can handle all "chores" herself!
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Ezevajina: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
sirugos:
Is like there is scarcity of likes in nairaland. Only few comments gets likes nawadays.

Modified
The reason is that, nonsense topics makes it to the fp[color=#990000][/color]. While the articulated onces a laying unattended at the various sections. Seun. Caution your mods pls

This is not a nonsense topic. This is the reality in many nigerian urban households and children end up with parents living apart because of this. It must be addressed. Just because a topic would not be a subject of discusion by oyinbo master; it doesn't make it a nonsense topic. angry
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ireneidiva(f): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
There is nothing wrong with it. He could still go outside and cheat.
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by patkoton(f): 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
I dn't tink is right. She can do d cookn if she's allowed but to serve d man of d house,its nt really making sense.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Originalsly: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
"The way to a man's heart is through his stomach ".....the maid is cooking and serving ....taking care of the daily needs of the man...what is the purpose of the wife? She will soon fade into the background....right or wrong..it's the reality.
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by lovespyc007: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
victorix:
RiGhT
y is it dat some women especially d 1s 4rm d rich homes dnt knw hw 2 do kitchen duties nawa ooo n they r lazy domestically only 2 be pressin their fones so dnt feel bad wen d housegal takes ur place as wife
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by korexdodo(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
tspun:
i don't think maids are part of the home, A home with a loving and loyal husband
and wife is the supreme setting in which
children can be reared in love and
righteousness and in which the spiritual
and physical needs of children can be
met.

You go gree sweep groun and wash toilet?

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by lonelydora: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
My housemaid doesn't even cook my food not to mention serving it.

Any day my wife tries it, na gobe she dey find bi dat.

If my wife decides she serves me that means she will also serve every other thing I will demand. BTW, the girl don dey make sense self.
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Mariaben(f): 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
Househelp will not cook for my husband not to talk of serving him.
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by micklplus(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
Most of the peep commenting here are not even married!

I have used about 4 maids since I got married. The least each stayed was 12 months.

My maids serve me and it doesn't change anything. Does that make me start to sleeping with them? Hell no!

IF I must f.uc.k another kpekus self, nah maid?

My wife can't get home by 8pm and I expect her to start moulding EBA for me. Why I come employ maid Nah? Maid wey dey sleep since morning?

Issue of our maids serving me has never been an issue in our home anyway.

Anyways, the soups are made weekends and piled in the freezer. So only thing the maid needs to do Nah to mould EBA for me when I demand. How much food I dey chop sef

3 Likes

Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Bowaley17(m): 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
Lets wait till i gt married...
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by AreaFada2: 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
Macaulay10:
Must everything hit FP, #bringbackournairaland

But this topic is worth fp o because there are young middle class (MC) and MC aspirants who rely on housemaids on NL.

You see, turturing and molestation of minors serving as housemaids is an ugly issue in 9ja.

Men molest housemaids because wife returns late from work.

Wife turtures maid because she suspects oga they knack her.

A housemaid serving your hubby sumptuous meals that maybe madam cannot even make na wahala u dey invite.
You're out there pursuing your career.

And your hubby eats alone Mon-Fri, only housemaid by him...hmmmmmm..

Odikwa very risky.
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Danova(m): 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
tspun:
i don't think maids are part of the home, A home with a loving and loyal husband
and wife is the supreme setting in which
children can be reared in love and
righteousness and in which the spiritual
and physical needs of children can be
met.
So u rear children undecided
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by macEDWIN(m): 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
If you have faith in your husband no problem, pls give room not to devil cos you are one to cry, your husband married you and moreover a man can easily be gotten from food, what if the maid put love portion and your husband eat, you start crying from one pastor to the other pls manage and guide your house well pls
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Revolva(m): 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
grin grin its good na..abi u no want make Oga no chop another variety of food....again u no wat i mean na
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by 4ormidable(m): 12:16am On Dec 07, 2014
Right if her cleavage does not wave hello... Wrong if it does. Just thought grin
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by NellyGhenghen(m): 1:53am On Dec 07, 2014
Mutuwa:
Familiarity breeds contempt.
I don't even laugh with my house maids.Over time if they become so used to the family,u may notice some dissenting attitude which if not properly addressed may escalate to a state of contempt..This is why some people torture their maids,sometimes d maids themselves contribute to their assault,coz of their recalcitrant attitude.

I feel sorry for ur maids bruuh cry
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 07, 2014
majekdom2:
grin tap that *** when she kneels to serve you.

Wetin dey worry this one sef...

*Taps Head* Grow up joor
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Kirinwa: 5:18am On Dec 07, 2014
lekinz:
Ehn ... If she cute like Rihanna

Make she serve me food ...Na for even bedroom self

But Like Tiwa savage

HELL NO

My Opinion tho

Tiwa Savage is more sexy than Rihanna. Don'tallow your hating to affect your brains.
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Kirinwa: 5:25am On Dec 07, 2014
MOMENT OF TRUTH

Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Kirinwa: 5:37am On Dec 07, 2014
micklplus:
Most of the peep commenting here are not even married!

I have used about 5 maids since I got married. The least each stayed was 12 months.

My maids serve me and it doesn't change anything. Does that make me start to sleeping with them? Hell no!

IF I must f.uc.k another kpekus self, nah maid?

My wife can't get home by 8pm and I expect her to start moulding EBA for me. Why I come employ maid Nah? Maid wey dey sleep since morning?

Issue of our maids serving me has never been an issue in our home anyway.

Anyways, the soups are made weekends and piled in the freezer. So only thing the maid needs to do Nah to mould EBA for me when I demand. How much food I dey chop sef

Are you saying you can't make eba for yourself?
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by micklplus(m): 6:32am On Dec 07, 2014
Kirinwa:

Are you saying you can't make eba for yourself?

I can oooo but, when I get home by 10pm having driven in Lagos traffic for about 3 hours and I should start moulding EBA when I have a maid wey I dey pay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things We Believed While Growing Up / How Reliable Is A Washing Machine. / Married, Having An Affair, Hubby Also Having An Affair: What To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.