Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? (17430 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 07, 2014
Boye94:

You mean ulterior? [s]

You mean ulterior?

Lol.

May be he mean interior, as in inside bedroom. You know it is interior of the house!

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 07, 2014
XXXXXXXXXXX:

Wetin dey worry this one sef...

*Taps Head* Grow up joor
whatever happened to your sense of humor ....I hope it comes back soon.
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by thorbar(m): 7:45am On Dec 07, 2014
holatin:
Sex or food ?
c his mouth lyk sex or food..must it always be sex sex sex...smh4u
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by holatin(m): 8:14am On Dec 07, 2014
thorbar:
c his mouth lyk sex or food..must it always be sex sex sex...smh4u
u Ve a problem with my question ?
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 07, 2014
Why the food turn into stone because the maid served it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by thorbar(m): 9:00am On Dec 07, 2014
holatin:
u Ve a problem with my question ?
U̶̲̥̅̊ should ask urslf.....is der a problem wit my question?
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by holatin(m): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2014
thorbar:
U̶̲̥̅̊ should ask urslf.....is der a problem wit my question?
don't answer question with question with me
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by DEUSHA(f): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2014
Is absolutely wrong a woman who allows her maid to serve is husband Is indirectly telling the husband dat she is nt prepared for marriage cos is one of does obligation you re to fulfil in your marital life so I will Say a No to it .
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by otiigba1(m): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2014
Why would any one need a house maid? Are they disabled?
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by rhames(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
Bad practice.
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by thorbar(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
holatin:
don't answer question with question with me
on my wrist watch der is no hr,no min,no secs,,,,U̶̲̥̅̊ no wat i mean?.......No tym
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by holatin(m): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
thorbar:
on my wrist watch der is no hr,no min,no secs,,,,U̶̲̥̅̊ no wat i mean?.......No tym
GAFYS
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by naijaman20: 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
House maid mater no be small thing ooo my brother. Those ladies can make or mar a home. Just be careful. Check out this link and u will understand what I am saying
http://www.naijalinkz.com/maid-hell/
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by thorbar(m): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
[b][/b] wink
holatin:
GAFYS
middle finger 4 u
holatin:
GAFYS
middle finger 4 u
holatin:
GAFYS
middle finger 4 u
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by pashaun(f): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
Tell the wife to get her a male maid.
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by SpencerLewis(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
Fabzgrace:

It depends on how i understand my husband.
If i have much faith in him, then why not.

Well if u've less faith in him as d case may likely be? And in dat case u go pam 24/7 to do ur job b/4 ur thing becomes housemaid's own oooooooooooooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by misshoree(f): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
Its so wrong
Its the duty of the wife
The duty of the housemaid is to assist the wife
Not to take over the duties of the wife
She is a maid not a legitimate part of the family
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by sexybash(f): 6:46am On Dec 08, 2014
Mutuwa:
Familiarity breeds contempt.
I don't even laugh with my house maids.Over time if they become so used to the family,u may notice some dissenting attitude which if not properly addressed may escalate to a state of contempt..This is why some people torture their maids,sometimes d maids themselves contribute to their assault,coz of their recalcitrant attitude.
Sister you go wicked oh
May God help you so your children will never be under someone
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Mutuwa(m): 9:01am On Dec 08, 2014
sexybash:

Sister you go wicked oh
May God help you so your children will never be under someone

Unfortunately am not.Reality is that don't be too familiar with them.this is out of experience.my maids are not slaves.they enjoy,much more than ur horizon of thought can envisage.
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2014
chinziaski:

Where have u been?
me dey oo. Were u looking for me? If yes I'm here now, give me what u kept for me.
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
me dey oo. Were u looking for me? If yes I'm here now, give me what u kept for me.

Reply me via bbm. Its been awhile
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Lonliness: 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
tiwaz:
What is your opinion about this common practice in many Nigerian homes?
as an african man i dont think is right for a woman to have a house help before even allowing ur housemaid to serve ur husband his food hmmmm make she no come serve food untill she serve her self join oneday o. I think a better lession on this topic is found in a nigerian film titled mr and mrs please watch it and get more answers. So is very wrong
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
chinziaski:

Reply me via bbm. Its been awhile
reinvite me, I lost all my contacts abeg
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
reinvite me, I lost all my contacts abeg

Ok
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
chinziaski:

Ok
waiting.
Re: Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? by kathryn24(f): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Reliable Is A Washing Machine. / Things We Believed While Growing Up / n

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.