Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined (35113 Views)

Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival / Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses / Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by lalasticlala(m): 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
These celebrities at one time or the other had to reveal how they lost their virginity.

CHARLEY BOY- "I Was Disvirgined By A Local Love Peddler At Age 12"

"When I was barely 10yrs old, my baby nurse was caught tampering with me sexually…a practice that pleasured me even though I didn’t know what the heck to do, when we were caught by my mother needless to say how levied she was. My God! Come and see! She beat the living hell out of my baby nurse. By the time I turned 12, I was disvirgined bya local LovePeddler who dashed me my first STD, the discomfort I experienced was very scary, it was as if my kini was on fire. Kai! I confided in my Mama, who took it upon herself to further frighten and scare the living day light out of me, telling me how sex is so bad and dangerous."

UTI NWACHUKWU- "My First Sexual Encounter At Age 15 Was Embarrassing & A Disaster

UCHE OGBODO- I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 20

FOLUKE DARAMOLA- I Lost My Virginity To a Rapist

LAIDE BAKARE- My First Sexual Experience At 21 Was Horrible

OMOTOLA EKEINDE- I Was Still A Virgin When I Got Married

BENITA NZERIBE- I Lost Mine At The University

.ICE PRINCE- I Had My First Kiss @13; Raped By An Aunty

PETER & PAUL (PSQUARE)- We Had Our First Sex At 14 & 15 Respectively

IYABO OJO- I Had My First Boyfriend At 18 In SS3

LIZ ANJORIN- I Had My First Boyfriend At 21

HOLY MONIQUE- I Was A Virgin Till My Wedding Night

. ADA AMEH- Peer Influence Got Me Deflowered & Impregnated At 14

.BIODUN OKEOWO- I Married As A Virgin & It Was Painful

. EUCHARIA ANUNOBO- I Lost Mine During My A-Level

.COLLETE ORJI- I Lost Mine In High School; I Was Beyond 18 Then

I had to summarize it because of those that would always ask for summary. For full details, follow the link to the original article by lalasticlala below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1837501/popular-nigerian-celebrities-recount-how#25123499

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by pweshex(m): 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
Sex is really overrated

11 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by naijaboiy: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
Like seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by ALKARULEZ615(m): 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
Patiently waiting for a day that lalasticlala will run out of posts.

But it seems the day will never come!

This guy is just too much..Bravo!

10 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by lalasticlala(m): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
Wadraj:
Patiently waiting for a day that lalasticlala will run out of posts.

But it seems the day will never come!

This guy is just too much..Bravo!

lol.

thanxx bro

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by tobiboss(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
Wow, lots of bad
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by holatin(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
The likes of maheeda and Beverly OSU no go remember who they lost it too

8 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by kristen12(f): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
lalasticlala:
Seriously, these people get mind to the talk this kind thing. Lol. If na me, if they ask, I 4 say not necessary or no comment.
Lol
Lala I thought Ɣ☺ΰ have a thread on something like this before. Why are you creating another one?

3 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by Tallesty1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
Some of them tried sha. Some of our girls no dey carry their virginity enter secondary school.
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by acenazt: 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
hehehhehehehhehehehehe Ice prince don kill me.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by lalasticlala(m): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
kristen12:

Lala I thought Ɣ☺ΰ have a thread on something like this before. Why are you creating another one?

I added few more, I summarized for those that don't like lengthy epistles. I also indicated that with the link.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
mtchew rubbish
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
Association of LOOSE MEN and WOMEN.

Thank God i'm a virgin. grin

5 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by Rilwayne001: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
FrancisTony:
Association of LOOSE MEN and WOMEN.

Thank God i'm a virgin. grin

And you think being a virgin is an achievement? grin

**SMGDH**

3 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by Rilwayne001: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ice Prince can lie ehn undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by Ichel: 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
I lost mine to my neighbor, that i'll never forget.

NB: Believe this at your own risk.
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

And you think being a virgin is an achievement? grin

**SMGDH**
Dey there dey jonze yourself.
Over-achievement dey worry am.

*SMD* lipsrsealed grin

4 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by dmjinc(m): 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
Most Shocking shocked shocked
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by Medunah: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
Abeg, wetin make we com use dis info do??

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by Rilwayne001: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
FrancisTony:

Dey there dey jonze yourself.
Over-achievement dey worry am.

*SMD* lipsrsealed grin

No worry.

You will soon come to know grin grin

**walks outta thread**
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by kika23(f): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
No comment...
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

No worry.

You will soon come to know grin grin

**walks outta thread**
Shift jare.

You will soon come to realize that it doesn't pay to be LOOSE. angry

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by Rilwayne001: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
FrancisTony:

Shift jare.

You will soon come to realize that it doesn't pay to be LOOSE. angry

grin grin Dey there
Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin grin Dey there

Una dey try sha.

Sex is the last thing on my mind, aswear. sad

5 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by Rilwayne001: 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
FrancisTony:

Una dey try sha.

Sex is the last thing on my mind, aswear. sad

Hehehehe grin grin

Same with me LOL grin

My roomates were also virgin back then in school **they are both pastor**, our neighbours call our room "virgin room" grin grin Lol.

They dare not tell our lagos friends that they are virgin grin grin
You go hear insult and mockery ehn...they don't want hear the word "virgin" grin **WTF**..

Are you really a lagosian? grin

**SMGDH**

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Hehehehe grin grin

Same with me LOL grin

My roomates are also virgin back then in school **they are both pastor**, our neighbours call our room "virgin room" grin grin Lol.

They dare not tell our lagos friends that they are virgin grin grin
Then go hear insult and mochery ehn...they don't want hear the word "virgin" grin **WTF**..
LMAO! No discussion can make me tell anyone that I'm virgin neither would I claim otherwise.

Are you really a lagosian? grin

**SMGDH**
What qualifies one as a Lagosian?
Born in Lagos? Yes, I am
Hail from Lagos? I am not.

All in all, I am not a Lagosian.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary / Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.