Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! (13676 Views)

Please I Need Infor On How To Apply For Mozambique Visa. / Mozambique Visa / How Much Does Philippine Visit Visa Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Pleasureseekers: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
Greetings to you all the nice people of Nairaland! Please, i am looking to find out about Mozambique visa process and cost. I realised that this is the best place to ask. Google no fit do this one.. Thanks for your help in advance
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Fabdedon(m): 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
no visa needed..
International passport is the first thing you need
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Pleasureseekers: 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
@fabdedon, thanks for your reply. It is really confusing cos i got a friend of mine staying in Mozambique who have asked me to send my ppt through dhl to him so that he will get it sorted over there and the visa fee is $850 according to him
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Fabdedon(m): 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
pleasureseekers
Hmm i know some one that did just international passport and abd tickets fee to fly..
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Pleasureseekers: 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
Thanks again @fabdedon. What am i suppose to do now? No clue on what to do really. So your friend didn't visit the embassy in abuja right?
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Fabdedon(m): 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
Pleasureseekers:
Thanks again @fabdedon. What am i suppose to do now? No clue on what to do really. So your friend didn't visit the embassy in abuja right?
Odinaka00 can help out his in mozambique now...
Embassy for what?,,
Just imigration office for the international passport

1 Like

Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by tdayof(m): 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
Pleasureseekers:
Greetings to you all the nice people of Nairaland! Please, i am looking to find out about Mozambique visa process and cost. I realised that this is the best place to ask. Google no fit do this one.. Thanks for your help in advance
Mozambique (visa free for 30 days)

1 Like

Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by sholatech(m): 1:13am On Dec 07, 2014
Pls has anyone done visa on arrival before to Mozambique? My associate in Mozambique says there is no Mozambique Embassy in Nigeria.
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Pleasureseekers: 8:43am On Dec 07, 2014
@sholatech, its really confusing! I got a friend also in Mozambique who has asked me to send my passport through dhl so he can get the visa sorted. Another strange thing there is that he said the visa fee is $850 which has left me utterly speechless. Have you got any more clue please. Thanks
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by sholatech(m): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2014
Pleasureseekers:
@sholatech, its really confusing! I got a friend also in Mozambique who has asked me to send my passport through dhl so he can get the visa sorted. Another strange thing there is that he said the visa fee is $850 which has left me utterly speechless. Have you got any more clue please. Thanks

Mozambique has funny Visa policies. As we speak I wanted going this weekend but finally opt for SA as I don't want to be embarrassed at Maputo
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Fabdedon(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
sholatech:

Mozambique has funny Visa policies. As we speak I wanted going this weekend but finally opt for SA as I don't want to be embarrassed at Maputo
embarassed how why?..
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Odinaka00(m): 10:15am On Dec 08, 2014
Presently I base in mozambique rightnow....if you wannt to come to mozambique, you must first forward urr passport and some money for visa process (though its very ddifficult to get moz visa now, its becoming like visa ndi Angola lol)
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by bumitek02(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2014
Odinaka00:
Presently I base in mozambique rightnow....if you wannt to come to mozambique, you must first forward urr passport and some money for visa process (though its very ddifficult to get moz visa now, its becoming like visa ndi Angola lol)
hahah nwanne nobi lie you talk, my guy send his passport with 1000 dollar going to 2 months now still no show, thinking want kill the guy men, nah the passport the border him pass, cos if it lost, to face lost case here dika itinye aka n'onu agwo.
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Odinaka00(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2014
bumitek02:
hahah nwanne nobi lie you talk, my guy send his passport with 1000 dollar going to 2 months now still no show, thinking want kill the guy men, nah the passport the border him pass, cos if it lost, to face lost case here dika itinye aka n'onu agwo.

Lol its very difficult to enter here now o, the lifestyle of ufodi umunne anyi emego ndi immigration officers ina etinyezi anya n'eme 9ja guyz no
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Fabdedon(m): 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
Odinaka00:

Lol its very difficult to enter here now o, the lifestyle of ufodi umunne anyi emego ndi immigration officers ina etinyezi anya n'eme 9ja guyz no
what if one just process his international pasport and fly over any problem with that?
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by bumitek02(m): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
Odinaka00:

odikwa very bad, but how things dey go for that country?
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Odinaka00(m): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
Fabdedon:
what if one just process his international pasport and fly over any problem with that?

Getting a visa is very important here that's why you will need somebody here to see that through 4 you....this person here might get u this visa depending on how tight his connection is, buh you might have a problem in the airport if you don't have any strong nigerian to welcome you in the airport, you might even be deported back cuz ha achoghizi ndi 9ja
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Odinaka00(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
Fabdedon:

Thingz re fine here bro, you will do well if you have ur money and also someone who will be pushing goodds down here for you from europe or asia....there are so many umunne anyi who came here without money and plans, now their visas emego expire including their passports, kita ha na agbazi oso ndi police lol........police man will walk up to them and say "faz favor (excuse me).......nwa igbo will say "faz a fugir" meaning its time to do usain bolt lol.......ok generally its a nice place to be, thingz are very cheap here, food stuffz also.....beach plenty, umuasa ha amakacha but ha adiro nma inu anu

2 Likes

Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Fabdedon(m): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
Odinaka00:

Thingz re fine here bro, you will do well if you have ur money and also someone who will be pushing goodds down here for you from europe or asia....there are so many umunne anyi who came here without money and plans, now their visas emego expire including their passports, kita ha na agbazi oso ndi police lol........police man will walk up to them and say "faz favor (excuse me).......nwa igbo will say "faz a fugir" meaning its time to do usain bolt lol.......ok generally its a nice place to be, thingz are very cheap here, food stuffz also.....beach plenty, umuasa ha amakacha but ha adiro nma inu anu
do you have a passport / visa (current)
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Fabdedon(m): 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
Odinaka00:

Getting a visa is very important here that's why you will need somebody here to see that through 4 you....this person here might get u this visa depending on how tight his connection is, buh you might have a problem in the airport if you don't have any strong nigerian to welcome you in the airport, you might even be deported back cuz ha achoghizi ndi 9ja
hmm thanks for the info..
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Odinaka00(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Fabdedon:
do you have a passport / visa (current)

I now have my d.I.R.E, with this card, you re more like a citizen here, you can open anything you want, company, restuarant etc.......D.I.R.E, you pay yearly for this card, you pay 1500usd
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Fabdedon(m): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
Odinaka00:

I now have my d.I.R.E, with this card, you re more like a citizen here, you can open anything you want, company, restuarant etc.......D.I.R.E, you pay yearly for this card, you pay 1500usd
D.I.R.E whats it and how does one qualify to have it?
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Pleasureseekers: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
@odinaka00. Nwanne kee ije? I understand that you are currently in Mozambique and i thank you for those informations that you have already gave out. Daaluoo! I actually wanted to come there for business. Tbh, i have got a school mate in Mozambique and i have already asked him about challenges there in Mozambique and he mentioned " documento". I am not suprised cos it is a foreign land. Please, in your mercy, what advice would you give to me before i started executing my plans for going to Mozambique? Have they got embassy in nigeria? Actually the my friend there have asked me to send through my ppt with dhl so that he can sought it out from that but i was very sceptic about going through at the Point of entry cos of the process it took to get the visa. What would you advice someone like me please. How do i go about things please. Cheers mate
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Odinaka00(m): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
Pleasureseekers:
@odinaka00. Nwanne kee ije? I understand that you are currently in Mozambique and i thank you for those informations that you have already gave out. Daaluoo! I actually wanted to come there for business. Tbh, i have got a school mate in Mozambique and i have already asked him about challenges there in Mozambique and he mentioned " documento". I am not suprised cos it is a foreign land. Please, in your mercy, what advice would you give to me before i started executing my plans for going to Mozambique? Have they got embassy in nigeria? Actually the my friend there have asked me to send through my ppt with dhl so that he can sought it out from that but i was very sceptic about going through at the Point of entry cos of the process it took to get the visa. What would you advice someone like me please. How do i go about things please. Cheers mate

If you trust this ur school mate so well and he has grounds here in moz, then send him ur ppt to start working on ur visa but you must also understand the fact that its now very difficult to get moz visa bcus they have finally discovered oil n'obodo ha so they don't give out visa like they used to give b4.. Buh if ur friend is connected ofuma, its not gon be a big deal, 3 of my people will be coming over here as soon as their visas come out.

It is very important that you have someone that will receive you at the airport, becus you might get deported back if you don't have any strong person...

It is also very important that you have your money o, cuz there is no job for d citizens talkless of ndi biara abia, so you are coming here strickly for business and you know what is expected of you right? Money and plans.........you can stay with ur friend for sometime ma n'achokwa business iga eme.........God will help you bro

Ehen! Gbaa mbo and go to the north and stay for one or 2 months so that you will get used to harsh sunny temperature bro, maka anwu na achakwa o, and oyi nakwa atu ofuma

2 Likes

Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Pleasureseekers: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
@odinaka00, daalu nwanne mmadu. I salute you. What business can someone go into based on your experience and how much do you think will kickstart someone there with business
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Odinaka00(m): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
Pleasureseekers:
@odinaka00, daalu nwanne mmadu. I salute you. What business can someone go into based on your experience and how much do you think will kickstart someone there with business

Daalu bro, well...everything balls down to ego ole iji bro, big money, big business, small money, small business...........some of our brothers here are really into cosmetic business why 70% of ndi igbo no n'ebe a are into new motor parts(ahia new parts) but you can still achieve sth with 15kusd....remember you have your documento to process, I aint talking bout visa document o or ur papers, munwa n'ekwu about documento maka iji mee shop gi or company but if you are anticipating on importing goods from other countries, nwanne it requires a huge anount of money in dollars o,
Buh if you can save upto 20kusd after ur arrival to moza, you re good....I will always be here to assist you site n'inye gi ndumodu...............daalu 1ce again
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Pleasureseekers: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
@odinaka00. You too much! i buru oria, i bugodu ebola sef hahaha(jst kidding) i thank you so much for your candid advice. As i have said in the first post i made that google no fit give me this kin answer! Infact google no reach! Udo diri gi nwanne mmadu
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Odinaka00(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2014
Pleasureseekers:
@odinaka00. You too much! i buru oria, i bugodu ebola sef hahaha(jst kidding) i thank you so much for your candid advice. As i have said in the first post i made that google no fit give me this kin answer! Infact google no reach! Udo diri gi nwanne mmadu

Hehehe ebola kwa? Nwanne nke a bukwa ajo punchline ka ipiara m ugbu a lol.... Anyway its very intelligent and smart of you to have asked me these questions, bcus its very important mmadu ima ihe gbasara country ochoro iga ofuma... Odi ezigbote mkpa
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by justwise(m): 7:45am On Dec 09, 2014
Odinaka00 & Pleasureseekers

English language please.

1 Like

Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Odinaka00(m): 8:18am On Dec 09, 2014
justwise:
Odinaka00 & Pleasureseekers

English language please.

So we can't speak in our native language again right? Its now a crime abi? Gbadokwa ya that side abeg!
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by justwise(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2014
Odinaka00:

So we can't speak in our native language again right? Its now a crime abi? Gbadokwa ya that side abeg!

Its common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Odinaka00(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2014
justwise:

Its common sense.

Sth that you are lacking right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shengen Baecation Starts Tomorrow- Pics Loading... / Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk / Lagos Hotels 2nd Most Expensive Globally – Research By The Hogg Robinson Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.