Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her (44041 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by sleekman(m): 11:12am On Dec 07, 2014
The fastest way 2d grave is to sleep with someone's wife especially ur neigbhour's. My advice 4u is simple. Block her number and her txts. Never underestimate the power of a lustful mind. Store her txt messages as evidence just in case. Set her up with a witness/witnesses lurking in d corner 2 hear u warning her 2 desist from her actions possibly with video/audio evidence. You must be a very principled individual that's why she's coming ur way. That way no one will ever suspect. So protect urself fast. My 2 cents.
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Edusouls(m): 11:32am On Dec 07, 2014
You know what you were doing to trigger the desperate desire of a married woman, and your neighbor for that matter, what is it u were doing for her that u also did for other neighbours, i dont know what advice you want to hear from nairalanders, na u sabi the truth of the shady runs between you and your neigbours wife, be very careful and cut away very fast..u dont dance with the devil, because the devil always wins..bewarned..

3 Likes

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Henrypraise: 11:34am On Dec 07, 2014
eminentme:
I wouldn't insult like u just did but I suggest u read up d chat again to know if she's from warri or not

I didn't insult u, I asked u a question.

Btw stop makin assumptions, dia is no were on d post/ chat warri was mentioned. It came from ur brain n dats y I am askin if ur brain is ok

1 Like

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by otiigba1(m): 11:35am On Dec 07, 2014
@op shoot her husband and the woman is yours forever, problem solved grin angry
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Icecomrade: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2014
Short cut

Call her on the phone or meet one on one with her. Tell her she is very cute n attractive. U understand what she wants from u but u don't strap married women. Its abominable

Tell her the texts, chats n calls can never change that. Advice to desist.

Close ur conversation by complimenting her beauty just to preserve her pride.

1 Like

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by sukkot: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2014
felipemadero:
Mehn...see full flashlight nah.abeg give her wet in she want and prepare to leave dat vicinity.
see wetin small brain dey cause ? this my guy get brain the size of one groundnut. let us analyze this his advise. yansh the woman, and then just for the benefit of yanshing the woman, look for a huge truck and move all your things from this house, your huge furnitures, huge bed, etc, you will probably have to pay people to help you move, and then you would need to look for another place to rent meaning you have to come up with two years rent or something while breaking the lease you had with your former landlord when in fact you still had like a few months of rent you have paid for and not used finish. SO THIS IS YOUR OWN ADVISE EINSTEIN ? HE SHOULD DO ALL THAT JUST FOR ONE TOTO ? THIS GENERATION IS FINISHED cry

3 Likes

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by frankezi: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2014
jahbiz:
The solution is at my finger's tip....

Give me her phone number, I will distract her and tell you the rest of the testmony later.

You will be glad you dd.

Don't mind him jare is it by munching the chat put the number out and in 24 hrs the lady won't have his time again.

**Modify** If truly you don't wan to give in or you wan to stop it in case you are in already.
Stop responding to her chats, msgs and ignore her calls. But don't 4get to send m her fone number.
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by xtervaganza(m): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
Been in your shoes before.....

won't tell you what happened
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by BEN1986: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
stop replying her ping. it works magic for an unwanted relationship.
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Angel196(f): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
rawpadgin:
she requested for my number & i gave her with a clear conscience, since then she has been sending me some crazy messages

few weeks ago she pleaded to take me out but i declined yet she wouldn't stop asking

the question now is, how do i make her stop
aside involving her hubby

N.B: i have advised her but to no avail

here are some of our conversations
Blacklist her number, block her from all your social network. Don't think twice before runing away from her! She is bad news and evil!
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by rhames(m): 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
Leave that house if possible for another location. Women like that are very desperate and they can easily weave a lie thatyou have been having an affair for that long. Save your head, your life and your reputation. Move. grin
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by chomytex(f): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
just like the biblical portiphar's wife.. be careful cos she might resort to blackmail

1 Like

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by flexing11(m): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
JoeCutie:
See Nigerians... cry

After you'd blame Jonathan, Obasanjo, APC, PDP, Abacha, Aguiyi Ironsi, Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe, even Tiwa Savage & MK Abiola, for the problems of this country. undecided

May God help you.
ma God see u tru,,pls repair d cou,,,,t,,r,,,,4 us, mr good,
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
Henrypraise:

I didn't insult u, I asked u a question.

Btw stop makin assumptions, dia is no were on d post/ chat warri was mentioned. It came from ur brain n dats y I am askin if ur brain is ok
u knw what? I suggest u had better go back and occupy ur bed in the psycho ward at yaba left cos this ur case is really getting out of hand..igrizzant being
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by flexing11(m): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
otiigba1:
correct talk,,
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
Op, my candid advice to you: in all that you do, never, i repeat, never ever sleep with another man's wife.
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by nazzyon(m): 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
Exjoker:
Have not heard? Op had tried all diplomatic ways to make her backup but to no avail. And it seem she is making complicated for op... This is same thing any frustrated young man would have done. Do you know what will happen if the husband found out that his wife has been patronizing op?

There are better ways chasing her away.... He should continually take different girls home to visit... He doesn't need to be in any relationship with any of them.

Women/Ladies/Girls are similar.... She will feel jealous, call him a dog, and all sought of names and finally.. She will simply say he is too dirty for her.

That is an extreme move.... But works on them always ... Works on any girl pressuring you into relationship.

They all feel they can't share a guy with any other girl.....
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Divinelivn: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
its really not a difficult situation (unless u r also somewhat interested). Surely,succuming aint an option,neither is acting rash (like telling on her).
I ask,hw cum u sent a kiss n evn chat so late into d nyt wt her OR y prolong ur chats by asking funny questions dt u alredy hav answers to?
My advice:keep a zero profile wt her,,no calls,no texts,no pings etc.if u pik her calls sef,thn u r simply unserios n not sincere wt urslf.
Mind u, u r not d only guy in such situation currently,so act wisely...shikena
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by odehaj: 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
If you give in,someone else will do it to you...NEVER EVER if you love your life man,fast way to the grave..
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Divinelivn: 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
nazzyon:

There are better ways chasing her away.... He should continually take different girls home to visit... He doesn't need to be in any relationship with any of them.

Women/Ladies/Girls are similar.... She will feel jealous, call him a dog, and all sought of names and finally.. She will simply say he is too dirty for her.

That is an extreme move.... But works on them always ... Works on any girl pressuring you into relationship.

I dont tink bringing diffrnt ladies home wud work at all.rather,she wud feel d guy lacks d conscience and is irresponsible enof to do her bidding. I dont tink she wants a relationship wt our guy,rather jst sexual gratification.
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by 49cents(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
You are about to be promoted through this yest

pass it in flying colours by telling her off clearly that you are not interested

ignore her text and don't give her face

show no sympathy................brother you need to pass this and enter the next level
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Exjoker(m): 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
nazzyon:

I totally disagree with your idea. That will also help in tarnishing op's image among his other neighbours
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by fightforchange1(f): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
You shouldn't do it....
Imagine if your wife was sleeping with the neighbor.
Ask yourself, how would that make u feel. Yo know that she was tired of banging you so she banging somebody else.
To know that you're no longer the thing that she enjoys.
That she's crushing on someone else and living her teenage fAntasy.
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by fightforchange1(f): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
The point of a relationship is value a person till death....to love and honor that person, exclusively.....entirely...
Not to dip out on that person on occasion on the low.
To cherish and respect that person and their feelings till death...
So when u cheat u r essentially saying that you do not respect the person u married or the way they feel...
You don't care about how they feel....it doesn't matter to you....
And that they r irrelevant.
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by kwenu: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
in a case such as these wether u sleep with her or not, u are still in trouble.

That one is one example of a strange woman

Op i once had a dream of the night, it was damn so dreadful, and very scary in that dream i was staring at a woman urinating, i never knew she was married until her husband or a man showed up with a knife and wanted to kill me with it, i was so weak that i coldnt challenge the man,i had to beg this woman, i pleaded with her and she told the man to stop while about to stab me, i woke up from that dream and i cried, till today i do not fully understand its whole meaning as a young man we tend to face such challenges as these as we grow up but it takes the grace of God to scale through.

King solomon spoke about strange women in the scriptures, u ll never know the meaning of strange women fully, but here i warn you be very careful with them Married women. dont go ahead warning her or shuning her, but rather beg her or plead with her, to leave you alone.dont stop chatting with her, u can friendzone her then after that you will leave her alone. this is one wisdom i have found.
if you go ahead warning or threatening her u will regret it and people will hardly believe you. even if you are right. she will go ahead causing you much damage in the society, by spoiling your name. trust me women are good at this. i speak from experience

Joseph was right but yet nobody believed him,

1 Like

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by emmabosco: 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
I can feel some lies, my guy you love his woman see as you dey follow her chat some sexy chat and you dey form say you no want. Abeg if you don't really want stop chating with her block her simple.

1 Like

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wow, full bar. bros, you day enjoy for where you dey o, btw, the woman wey wan kill you, call am to face to face, tell am say she don marry say you nor dey take used product. tell am say una wan marry too, so make she nor take her own wahala koba you. blackmail am na. threaten am.
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by LaconicINC: 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
Op I know what you are going through, I once had a neighbour, a midwife, single, she disturb me so tay, I had to sit her down and tell her plainly, "I can't have SEX with you, I have a fiancee and I am committed to her, the scriptures says a faithful man who can find" did she leave me alone after that, No! I had to deliberately start avoiding her, otherwise nothing would have stopped me from sleeping with her, I have moved from that house and didn't tell her I was moving
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
otiigba1:
and that is another plausible solution.
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
Op, ignore all the long drama people here are suggesting you should act out. It is very simple- pick up your bible from where ever you buried it and start preaching to her whenever she converses with you either in person or via chat. I bet you didn't think of that because you are not that kind of person. She knows that and that's why she thinks you are an easy prey because you appear weak. Is she right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by Henrypraise: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
eminentme:
u knw what? I suggest u had better go back and occupy ur bed in the psycho ward at yaba left cos this ur case is really getting out of hand..igrizzant being

Mumu
Re: Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her by ify23ng: 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
Exjoker:
Stop been nice to her, maybe that what is motivating her

I think u like what she is doing but just pretending to be a good boy because I don't see any reason y u will be chatting with her, u better stop picking her calls and stop chatting with her in fact don't just have any busines with her cause she is another man wife

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. / Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) / Man Rejects His Wife-to-be Three Days Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.