Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,815 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. (18639 Views)

Top 10 Most Popular Verses In The Bible / When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Bible Study For Bible Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
From Tosyne2much our favourite Mr. 10 types of... Please don't forget to pray for his fast recovery,thank you smiley

This write-up is based on my encounter and observation. Moreso,I also fall in at least one of the categories.

1. The one who wants to open to the book of Revelations but will start searching from Genesis grin

2. The one who doesn't know where a particular bible verse is located but he will use you as case study because he doesn't want to be left out...You can easily mislead this people. "Open
to Matthew and he will open to Matthew even if the pastor asks the congregation to open to
Deutereonomy.

3. The one who will check the table of contents for accuracy.The pastor says Open to Genesis and you'd find him checking the table of contents, "Open to Mark",he will still check table of contents(just name it).

4. When a pastor calls a bible verse and you all heard him. He will start searching and get confused on the way only for him to turn to you and ask you the chapter the pastor called. Sometimes I really wonder what he's thinking and thinking.

5. The ones who is using a New Testament Bible. When the pastor calls a bible verse in Old Testament,he will start searching his bible as if he has it there...if i hear say he dey dia(forming things)

6. The one whose Bible is torn. When the pastor calls a Bible verse which seems to be torn off from his bible,he will concentrate and begin reading another verse because he doesn't want you to notice he has a torn bible.

7. The one who will open his bible within the twinkle of an eye,ask them to open a bible verse that has only one page and you'll be amazed. I wonder how these people are so accurate in searching.

8. The ones who will never locate a bible verse not until after the church has forgotten they ever read the bible verse.

9. The ones who open the bible verse and start looking as if it was written in French. You will see discomfort and insecurity registered on their faces the moment the pastor tells them to narrate what the bible verse is talking about.

10. The ones who don't open their bible at all. They come to church with a bible but won't open it rather they would be staring at people's clothes,shoes,phones just name it.

Which category do you fall under?

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by nairamaverick(m): 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
quick recovery tosyne2much

6 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 07, 2014
May Lord heal you, Tosyne2much. smiley

I don't take bible to Church. I read through my phone or Projector.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by Mologi(m): 12:08am On Dec 07, 2014
And the one that will always hiss....if his enemy opens the said passage before him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 07, 2014
Mologi:
And the one that will always hiss....if his enemy opens the said passage before him
like say opening bible na competition. Lolz... tongue

4 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by krisCh(m): 12:16am On Dec 07, 2014
what abt d ones dt dnt waste deir time opening d Bible verse wen d knw it'll stil be read out?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 07, 2014
For me, I fall under number 7 and 4 sometimes. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by dunkem21(m): 12:21am On Dec 07, 2014
For some of us that was drilled in sunday school and bible school, We locate the bible verse within 30 secs(i.e if we no know the bible verse off heart) while humming ..Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, numbers, deuteronomy, joshua, judges, ruth, ... grin
..Just like Hydrogen, helium, lithium, berryllium, boron, carbon..

The bible makes us to understand that healing is the children's bread and that by his stripes, we are healed.

Tosyne2much, You are healed in your bones, veins and blood. Affliction shall never rise a second time.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by afamjb: 12:31am On Dec 07, 2014
most times for church na only number 4 people dey sidon near me...and me I be one of them, so anytime we just miss road...we go just close bible dey look pastor.

13 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by Babyboy1986(m): 12:37am On Dec 07, 2014
Hmmmm say who?
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by Ishilove: 12:38am On Dec 07, 2014
4 and 7 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by topaaz(m): 12:38am On Dec 07, 2014
I fall under number 7, all thanks to children church where they taught us how to search the bible. *singing* Genesis Exodus leviticus Numbers, u know the rest. Children church sweet sha cheesy.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by Shadyswag(m): 12:39am On Dec 07, 2014
Number 7,#sharpguys

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by Dayzzy(m): 12:42am On Dec 07, 2014
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by viczing(m): 12:43am On Dec 07, 2014
Jennimma:

You like those in number 1 category undecided undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 07, 2014
Category 7, its not about being smart or sharp, if you grew up where reading the bible and sharing the word is a tradition..Then you get used to it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by CuppyCakie: 12:43am On Dec 07, 2014
LOLS

Jesus is NOT LORD!!! Read here!
http:///AnPNg
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by eke419: 12:44am On Dec 07, 2014
I fall under no.7

Shocking Photo of arrested Boko Haram men
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/1945-shocking-photo-of-arrested-boko-haram-men
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by dreezybines: 12:47am On Dec 07, 2014
Since it will be read out I won't even bother....
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by Babyboy1986(m): 12:48am On Dec 07, 2014
lipsrsealed
Jennimma:
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by AKMoney1(m): 12:48am On Dec 07, 2014
Happy Sunday Nairalanders, hope you don buy Xmas fowls?
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by lekjons(m): 12:48am On Dec 07, 2014
11. The one that wen d pastor calls a bible verse,all he/she does was to open and search HER own bible with 1 eye, and observe the whole congregation with the other eye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by lekinz(m): 12:49am On Dec 07, 2014
Okay
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by onihaxy: 12:49am On Dec 07, 2014
I will read and comment when I woke up
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by tdayof(m): 12:50am On Dec 07, 2014
So our mods don't sleep too
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 07, 2014
cool #team7
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by lilwayneme(m): 12:52am On Dec 07, 2014
The gods are here.Our mods don't sleep too, I guess dey got business to handle.story 4 anodal day.it's not my business...
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by Psalmwise(m): 12:52am On Dec 07, 2014
make i no lie sef i knw dey open my bible sef....deree is no need to open it sef since dere is as dat bring screen in the front mmm projector yes projector before u even open d bible d page dn show for screen ...so y d streess...jez busy urself by reading from ther screen

BTW this thread nvr complete one page......ow e take reach front page...####wats d secret

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. by Tonydeeb(m): 12:52am On Dec 07, 2014
Na 7 sure pass o...I remember then in my teens, a man used to sit beside me anytime he's accorded the chance and na so both of us go enter frantic race of first to open passage as na me dey always quick read am during weekly service then...
Vanity upon vanity...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Sex Japan!!! / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Criticizes Catholic Priests On Extorting Parishioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.