Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

TRUE LIFE Story!..dangers Of Premarital Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / TRUE LIFE Story!..dangers Of Premarital Sex (4126 Views)

My True Life Story On Finding An 11-Year-Old Lost Child - Chocolateme (Pics) / What Is The Essence Of A Honeymoon, When Their Is Premarital Sex? / Dangers Of Constantly Insulting Your Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRUE LIFE Story!..dangers Of Premarital Sex by tzoracle: 1:31am On Dec 07, 2014
Goodmorning to those still awake Nairaland I greet all of una hw market,would have shared my post much earlier but had to had to peruse thru fp first

This is the story of the son of a family friend of ours,who was called to bar last year and is still looking for a job.two months ago my aunt had called my mom to tell her that her son was going to get married,my mum was shocked and so was I,as we knew he hadn't gotten a job so there was no way to take care of the bride.it was later I found out that the girl was pregnant for him,specifically 5months pregnant and pressure was on the boy to marry the girl. At this point I went back to skl but came back for both the trad marriage and white wedding.
Pre-trad rituals:,the girl and d dude are both igbo and we igbos do som rites like ime-ego and stuffs lyk that,to my utter amazement the girl's people requested for 100 crates of soft and 100 crates of alcoholic drinks among other things..na brewery wey d people wan start abi na retail btw the girl is from ebia in udi enugu state.I was lyk dis girl must be d village belle.The boys's father is ralatively well to do so there wasn't any complain as the man just wanted to save his family name.I can't say anything about the trad marriage cos I didn't go for it but my mom told me that the useless in-laws to be only brought out 15crates as what their inlaws brought then requested for #2million as bride price,I hear am wan spark but still I calm down,this girl must be worth it she has to be very beautiful,after d bride price had been paid they still kept requesting for saundry items till some elder from d boys side said aloud. That if they walked away at that moment even without the girl that according to igbo custom any child borne by that girl automatically belongs to them that they finally agreed to a compromise
Saturday 2:30pm.I bath kit make I go see agbani darego,I arrive for reception (team item7) just they try find the bride I n'see am I just settle down begin hustle better chop.meanwhile the girl's family were still there behaving lyk uncivillised people putting chicken into pocket and pouring drink into container in d middle of the ceremony! ,still I keep calm this girl has to be worth it.finally I hear now time for the bride and groom dance na so I turn come see d girl chai,all d craze wey I dy save since come dy manifest small small,d girl was nothing to write home about,she was a plain gold digger,fine she no fine,carry she no carry..make I conclude my post jare abeg all the men here take care its not every girl out there that u just go and 69.some use juju oo.BEWARE! .that's all

3 Likes

Re: TRUE LIFE Story!..dangers Of Premarital Sex by naijaboiy: 3:29am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: TRUE LIFE Story!..dangers Of Premarital Sex by Nukilia: 4:32am On Dec 07, 2014
Noted cool
African chemistry @ work grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRUE LIFE Story!..dangers Of Premarital Sex by Abbey2sam(m): 5:13am On Dec 07, 2014
Nawa o.....me i no understand anything here o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUE LIFE Story!..dangers Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 07, 2014
This crap is damn funny.
Instead of taking it as an advice, I couldn't hold my laughter. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUE LIFE Story!..dangers Of Premarital Sex by Syfy(f): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: TRUE LIFE Story!..dangers Of Premarital Sex by SegunFlames(m): 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
Loooool grin

lipsrsealed
Re: TRUE LIFE Story!..dangers Of Premarital Sex by anthoniaz(f): 12:28am On Dec 08, 2014
Hmm
Re: TRUE LIFE Story!..dangers Of Premarital Sex by Fembleez1(m): 1:22am On Dec 08, 2014
Op is just funny grin

Me wey I wan do pre-marital sex like 2 day's time------irony!,......I think say u go convince me and make me fear to do am grin

But nothing change my heart here,na just funny thread and u call this one true life story (Danger of premarital sex)

I laugh in togo grin cheesy
Re: TRUE LIFE Story!..dangers Of Premarital Sex by mgbeketoto: 2:35am On Dec 08, 2014
The dangers of RELIGION. . . or multifaceted! cheesy
Extremely DELUSIONAL!!!! grin
Re: TRUE LIFE Story!..dangers Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 08, 2014
Let's see..
Re: TRUE LIFE Story!..dangers Of Premarital Sex by SegunFlames(m): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
Fembleez1:
Op is just funny grin

Me wey I wan do pre-marital sex like 2 day's time------irony!,......I think say u go convince me and make me fear to do am grin

But nothing change my heart here,na just funny thread and u call this one true life story (Danger of premarital sex)

I laugh in togo grin cheesy

I follow you laugh in chinese grin

1 Like

Re: TRUE LIFE Story!..dangers Of Premarital Sex by Fembleez1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
SegunFlames:

I follow you laugh in chinese grin
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Letter I Got From My Landlord This Morning / How Do You Call Relate With Your Wife's Elder Sister. / Should Married Women Keep Unmarried Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.