Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Enugu State Association Canada - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Enugu State Association Canada (1135 Views)

Enugu State To Host Queen Of Aso South East Audition AT Villa TOSCANA! / Events Venue And Wedding Reception Venue In Enugu State Is Hard To Find Online: / Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu State Association Canada by Senatorkelvin(m): 2:22am On Dec 07, 2014
All the proud Canada based men and women from Enugu state, Nigeria have marked their end of the year get togethet party today in Toronto.

The event was filled by all the prominent men from Enugu that live in Canada with their families. It was a very colourful one to meet with other brothers in Canada.

This is an event that all other states in Nigeria should try to emulate as it show cased bitter leaf soup, egusi soup, abacha, rice, salad and all sorts of nice African dishes.

Also, Hennessy with red wines were the order of the day for men. grin
Re: Enugu State Association Canada by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 07, 2014
u ba3 was too low to take pic....no dey Bobo us joor. we school in maimi Florida
Re: Enugu State Association Canada by Senatorkelvin(m): 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
afolag:
u ba3 was too low to take pic....no dey Bobo us joor. we school in maimi Florida
This is not a matter of bobo but the reality. Ask your friends in Canada to confirm.
Re: Enugu State Association Canada by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Senatorkelvin:

This is not a matter of bobo but the reality. Ask your friends in Canada to confirm.
I no get fwend for canada, I school in the village. I for take u as fwend but u no get camera phone. grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Association Canada by Senatorkelvin(m): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
afolag:

I no get fwend for canada, I school in the village. I for take u as fwend but u no get camera phone. grin
Hahahah. .. We can be friends. I thought you schooled in Miami why village now? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Performs With Chris Brown.... / 13 Coincidences That Will Amaze You!!! / 'headless Man' Seen Walking In A Night Club (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.