Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love (19812 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival / Christ Embassy Holds Loveworld Festival Of Music And Arts, Johannesburg(photos) / Loveworld News- News Updates of the BLW Nation (CE Church) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2008
Believers LoveWorld! Building A Happier World With Love.
I thank God for His grace and mercies that endures forever. I have made an ultimate choice energized by God's Spirit to walk in Love always. Why? I had a personal revelation from the Lord Jesus, who vividly showed me how a left arm of a human being with five sharp iron fingers bunching continually a big treasure bag i was carrying and never knew that such was happening to the bag and I pondered and wondered what i did wrong and He said to me "Your unforgiveness has denied you a lot putting you In a position of nearly got this or that in most of my endevours then, He admonished me immediately never to have any person looked up in my heart beyond ten minutes of the offence whatsoever."

It was dawn in my Spirit from that day(3yrs ago) to forgive always and walk in Love with every body including non Christians. You may be asking now, what has it got to do with the title of the thread? However, I cultivated this mindset and have successfully continued walking in it with ease and fulfillment being a dedicated member of BLW. Imparting Joy, Love and Happiness to people around me.

Are you a member of Believers LoveWorld or in Love with God, thirsting to impart and build a happier world with God's Love, then this thread is to the glory of God as you inspire others, extending God's Love to the entire earth.

The Word Works! Please share your walk of Love and testimonies here.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Bastage: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2008
I have made an ultimate choice energized by God's Spirit to walk in Love always.

Good luck in your quest but also realise that you can only ever try to walk in Love.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2008
This life of walking in Love is a reality that keeps the body and soul sound all the time.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2008
I'm excited as the man of God, pastor Chris will be reaching out in love soon the people of China. Of a truth they have longed to have an outreach programme of BLW "Night of Bliss with Pastor Chris" held in China. I've gone into preparations through prayers, partnership and ganishing my ever growing and Spirit filled Hub titled "Night of Bliss with Pastor Chris. Reviews and Updates" having several thousands of hits/visitors from over fifty countries and many testimonies recorded from different nations and a few critics. Glory be to Jesus. I love to see the move of God's Spirit in China by God's dynamic Word full of Power and His Glory. Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by DavidDylan(m): 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2008
hubreality:

I'm excited as the man of God, pastor Chris will be reaching out in love soon the people of China. Of a truth they have longed to have an outreach programme of BLW "Night of Bliss with Pastor Chris" held in China. I've gone into preparations through prayers, partnership and ganishing my ever growing and Spirit filled Hub titled "Night of Bliss with Pastor Chris. Reviews and Updates" having several thousands of hits/visitors from over fifty countries and many testimonies recorded from different nations and a few critics. Glory be to Jesus. I love to see the move of God's Spirit in China by God's dynamic Word full of Power and His Glory. Hallelujah!

While this post pretends to be a celebration of God visiting the chinese, it is pretty much shameless man worship.

Pastor Chris cannot "reach out" to the people of China . . . he is a powerless, empty vessel without the power of the Holy Spirit that does the reaching out. It is God who does the reaching, we are but messengers.

What "love" are you talking about? Only God is Love . . .
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 3:56am On Dec 04, 2008
David, the evangelization or reach out to China is a move energized by God's Spirit. The Word of God that will be preached in China is full of Power. Being critical about God's word and the power therein is fruitless. Are you going to stop the move of the Spirit? Why not use your time to win souls for Jesus and be a source of strength and joy to others. No arguements are allowed in this thread. You're free to start any thread against pastor Chris, CEC or whatever. It's not News! This thread is centered in God's Love only. Only share your love walk with Jesus and among brethren to the glory of God.
The harvest of souls in China are ready and plenty. Glory to Jesus, I'm part of it. Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by pastort1(m): 6:17am On Dec 04, 2008
1.  Hubreality, i like this, but you have started replying these people again. If you continue this way, you will be distracted from your main objective. Let's use this medium as a tool of evangelism to reach out to the whole world.

2. Today's Rhapsody of Realities says: "Be concerned about orphans". Study Galatians 2:10, Proverbs 23:10-11 and Psalm 68:5. Remain blessed.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 9:29am On Dec 04, 2008
Yes, God is so concerned about orphans for He is the father of the fatherless. I became one five years ago and God has being so awesome in my life, blessing and guiding me in all things. Today, I'm reaching out in love to make a difference in someone's life especially an orphan. I'm excited!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by SirJohn(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2008
Believers' Loveworld,
is a place where we share Gods Love
reaching out with peace and love
making plain Gods plan for all
Believers Loveworld building a happier world with love,

For five years until several months back, I would sing this anthem with joy.
Today, I sing it with tears and wish that millions of misled sincere christians singing it will suddenly wake up like I did.

I used to wonder what a world without BLW would be like,  Today, I walk with freedom and relief in my spirit knowing I don't have to be bound in that 'world' a world I now know to be stained with falsehood.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by DavidDylan(m): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2008
hubreality:

David, the evangelization or reach out to China is a move energized by God's Spirit. The Word of God that will be preached in China is full of Power. Being critical about God's word and the power therein is fruitless. Are you going to stop the move of the Spirit? Why not use your time to win souls for Jesus and be a source of strength and joy to others. No arguements are allowed in this thread. You're free to start any thread against pastor Chris, CEC or whatever. It's not News! This thread is centered in God's Love only. Only share your love walk with Jesus and among brethren to the glory of God.
The harvest of souls in China are ready and plenty. Glory to Jesus, I'm part of it. Hallelujah!

Again and again these frauds try to deceptively pull the wool over the eyes of the unsuspecting by trying to force the lie that to criticise their man-made altars of self-worship (aka BLW) is to criticize God's word and power. NO IT IS NOT THE SAME!

God's word and power is forever . . . everlasting to everlasting and it faileth not.

the issue is YOU.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by donnie(m): 3:50am On Dec 05, 2008
@poster
Hey bro, were u @ IPPC? Boy its another level 4 me n my minstry.
I did not let anything stop me n am grateful to God cos i succeeded. On teusday of the same IPPC week, i had an accident while driving in from outta town with a friend in my car. The car summersaulted several times but we came out alive and without injuries. Many who saw the car wondered if those involved survived. 2 days l8r, i was on d road agian, headed for Lagos. Its too late for the devil. he has been defeeated. It is promotion time! The word has gone forth concerning China through the power of the Spirt and it shall not return void.
Blessings.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 5:15am On Dec 05, 2008
Hi Donnie, Glory be to God for the just concluded "IPPC 2008." The Holy Spirit is the answer and solution to every issues of life. I thank God for your life, you're the beauty of the Lord. The word of God is growing so tall in us and through us, making us spiritual giants on the earth.
Yesterday's article on Rhapsody of Realities was very passionate to reachout on orphans. I tell you God is much concerned about them. It's a great opportunity to minister unto God as we reachout and give their lives a meaning. I'm excited!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 5:41am On Dec 05, 2008
The harvest of souls for Jesus in China are plenty. The fullness of God in His Word will come alive in their hearts and the lovely demonstration of the character of God's Spirit will be most evident to the glory of God. I'm grateful to God for the new age technology, the "satelite" and the "internet" Boy, I'm set to use the internet as a great tool for this large harvest of souls for the Kingdom.
Glory be to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by pastort1(m): 6:29am On Dec 05, 2008
God says to you today-"I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten"

What is it that you thought you lost, the word of God comes to you today, don't be disturbed, my God says to you, i will restore to you what you lost. (Joel 2:25)

What you need is to recognise that the Holy spirit living in you is a restorer! In one sweep, He can move you a hundred paces forward, far ahead of your competitors, detractors and adversaries.
Those who seemed to have gotten ahead of you would be amazed to see how things have turned around for you in a moment of time!

From today's Rhapsody of Realities.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2008
Today's Rhapsody of Realities daily devotional encourages us to make use of our God given gifts to lift and edify people around us and the earth at large. Use that gift of writing good songs to bless someone in your world. That same gift will bring you before kings.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 7:24am On Dec 07, 2008
I thank God for the life and ministry of our dear pastor and president of Believers LoveWorld as we mark and celebrate his birthday today 7th December. Happy Birthday! Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. We love you!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 8:58am On Dec 08, 2008
Today's Rhapsody of Realities daily devotional titled it, "Grace: The Power For Promotion" Grace is that divine influence of God on a man's spirit that reflects on the outside, producing favour, beauty, goodwill and loveliness. Grace is the power of promotion upon your life. It doesn't matter your location or what you found yourself doing, are you born of the Spirit? You need not to seek or cry in prayers for God's grace for it was made available in the salvation pack impacted to your spirit, but thats not enough. It's written in 2 Peter 3:8 that you grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord Saviour Jesus Christ, How? This is beyond being religious. Be conscious of God's grace resident in you through meditation on God's dynamic Words, declaring your nature in Christ everyday. As you grow in grace, it will be evident to your world and to the glory of God. Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2008
Grace? Power for Promotion? shocked
Where is it in your bible?
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2008
Happy holidays Mr David, the understanding of God's word and purpose is Wisdom and Wisdom is profitable to direct in all things. That title of today's Rhapsody of Realities daily devotional brings to our knowledge the abilities of God's grace in our lives. It's quite a pity that you've turned 100% critical in all things, even on common sense. Anyway, you will find "grace" in the scriptures and the rest of the phrases as a rehma. Do you understand? No room for arguements here! You can only be a light and blessing to your world, any other thing is the play of self, religion and it's associated politics.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2008
Hubreality, i will heave a sigh of relief the day you just simply address an issue rather than going on a fruitless journey of high-fallutin religious jingoism.

How is grace the power for physical promotion? Show me in your bible . . . simple.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2008
Very funny, hahaha.,eehm. Pls David, search the scriptures and you will find out what the grace of God in Joseph's life made out of him and for him. Wasn't it God's power at work or a mere wish and the self centered wisdom of Joseph? Thank God, Joseph recognized this power at work in him and for him by showing "love" to his brothers when famine and hunger drove them out of home to Egypt, knowing fully they betrayed and sold him out. God's grace and love at work. Glory to Jesus. Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2008
We are fasting and praying on 28th, 29th and 30th of this month December in preparation for the 31st Night Service with Pastor Chris that will usher us BLW into the glorious new year 2009. I'm excited of what the Holy Ghost will do in that meeting. It's a night of transformation and blessings as God's word will come alive in the hearts of many across the globe. Yes, it will be beamed live on the satelite and streamed live on the Internet. Hallelujah! You're invited.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2008
hubreality:

Very funny, hahaha.,eehm. please David, search the scriptures and you will find out what the grace of God in Joseph's life made out of him and for him. Wasn't it God's power at work or a mere wish and the self centered wisdom of Joseph? Thank God, Joseph recognized this power at work in him and for him by showing "love" to his brothers when famine and hunger drove them out of home to Egypt, knowing fully they betrayed and sold him out. God's grace and love at work. Glory to Jesus. Hallelujah!

1. When heretics like you and your "father" talk about the "grace of God on Joseph's life", they are ALWAYS refering to his reign as governor of Egypt. Does that "grace" include his time in the pit? His time as potiphar's slave? his time as a prisoner?
I dont see any of you rushing to claim a part of Joseph's suffering.

2. Joseph forgave his brothers because he had the wisdom to understand that God had a purpose for letting him go through the tough times so that he might redeem his people.

All your spiritual gymnastics is as usual empty nonsense.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2008
You're now known and crowned in the forums as "Accuser of the brethren" It's a pity. Hehe, watch your words against brethren and church meetings energized by God's spirit in the forums. Don't pride in this act, thinking that you're defending God or Christianity. It's not really funny any longer.
I thank God for your life.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2008
hubreality:

You're now known and crowned in the forums as "Accuser of the brethren" It's a pity. Hehe, watch your words against brethren and church meetings energized by God's spirit in the forums. Don't pride in this act, thinking that you're defending God or Christianity. It's not really funny any longer.
I thank God for your life.

Its not new . . . i'm only holding you to the standard of the very bible you bleat so much about. Simple, no accusation there.

I'm not defending God or christianity . . . i'm simply opening the bible so you can measure your own words by the standard you claim to hold so high.

Its not funny on my side too, i do this so you dont continously fool the gullible who wont bother to crosscheck your religious psychology.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2008
No debates or arguements with you or anybody on God's word. I do not debate on the Scriptures with anybody. Our callings in Christ Jesus are far beyond that. Wisdom is profitable to direct. God bless you.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2008
hubreality:

No debates or arguements with you or anybody on God's word. I do not debate on the Scriptures with anybody. Our callings in Christ Jesus are far beyond that. Wisdom is profitable to direct. God bless you.

There is no "debate" . . . simply pointing out the fact that your posts are long on religious language but woefully short on substance. The bible does encourage you that iron sharpeneth iron . . . i dont know where you got your own calling from but it is certainly not from the bible.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2008
Thank you Lord Jesus for this beautiful of year of fulfillment 2008. Your Word Works! Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2008
Let The Holy Spirit Intercede Through You! Today's title of Rhapsody of Realities daily devotional. Theme Scripture: Romans 8:26 As you yield yourself to the Holy Ghost to intercede for your brethren, loved ones and issues of life, you will also be ministered by the Power of the Holy Spirit to cause positive changes in the realm of the Spirit. Hallelujah! Jesus is Lord.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Dbaby4: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2008
Preach on Bro, this morning i was watching a teaching of Pastor Chris (christ consoiusness) Wow its loaded if u dont ve a copy pls go grab your now!!!! grin grin grin He said if no one is persecting you just watch out. When everyone talks good about you there is a problem. Soo much talk about our Man of God, but have a good look at the way the ministry is growing and growing. God is using him to teach the word of God and he is touching lives. Pastor, thanks for answering the call of God and reaching out to us. We love u soo much cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by pastort1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2008
D.baby:

Preach on Bro, this morning i was watching a teaching of Pastor Chris (christ consoiusness) Wow its loaded if u don't ve a copy please go grab your now!!!! grin grin grin He said if no one is persecting you just watch out. When everyone talks good about you there is a problem. Soo much talk about our Man of God, but have a good look at the way the ministry is growing and growing. God is using him to teach the word of God and he is touching lives. Pastor, thanks for answering the call of God and reaching out to us. We love u soo much cheesy cheesy cheesy

I also watched the message on LCN this morning. We are moving forward and making progress. We have the authentic records of our progress, they don't, that's the problem.
I've made up my mind never to respond to any of those critics, they are all distractions.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2008
Thank you believers in Christ Jesus and in the Power of His resurrection. I'm on my way to today's midweek service at the LCC Ikeja. I got the Life of God in me. Praise God! Thank you Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished / Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary / Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.