Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love (19799 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival / Christ Embassy Holds Loveworld Festival Of Music And Arts, Johannesburg(photos) / Loveworld News- News Updates of the BLW Nation (CE Church) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2008
Brethren, just visited www.christembassy.org and was inspired seeing the flash banner of the forth coming 31st December New Year's Eve With Pastor Chris: One Service, Different Locations, WorldWide Impact! The Glory of the later shall be greater than the former.

It will be streamed Live on the Internet. Glory be to God!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 7:31am On Dec 21, 2008
Love: The Emblem Of The Season! Title of today's Rhapsody of Realities. (John 3:16). So important to know that we are they beloved of God. Love is the greatest virtue/power and law of the universe. We're called to love and show love to one another including non Christians. Will you let go that person in your heart today due to unforgiveness? It doesn't matter the offence and the offender. Minus Love, any religion is empty and there's no law. It's so important to love and dwell in love. It doesn't matter your position and calling as a pastor, priest, bishop, great man of God, prophet, miracle pastor and holiness crusader. If unforgiveness is found in you on your transition, how then can you be forgiven and be accepted into the glorious eternal life? Love and show love to people around you today and always. Forgive all! in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2008
Happy Christmas and a prosperous new year to every Nairalander across the globe. I'm so glad and grateful to God for His kindness. Indeed this year is a year of fulfillment. Glory to Jesus. December 31st night will be glorious and transforming.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2008
Thank God for today. Merry Christmas! Jesus Christ is the reason for the season. Glory to God. Thank you JESUS! Are you set for the December 31st New Year's Eve Service with pastor Chris? I invite every Nairalander to join me in this life tranforming meeting energized by the Holy Ghost. God's Word with POWER(DUNAMIS) is set to transform every hopeless condition. If you're not in Lagos, need not to worry. It will be aired live on major television stations across the nation and streamed live on the Internet. Your "faith" will come alive to produce that desired "miracle" in your life. Yes! Your Joy will be full in JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2008
Merry Christmas to Y’all. . . . . .

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a saviour which is Christ the Lord Luke 2-11

What does Christmas mean? What is the spiritual import and benefit of the birth of our Lord Jesus?

The letter C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S refers to

C stands for Christ has come!! In other words Christ is born….He is here Now

H represents Hope. . . . our hope in Christ which is now fulfilled becos Christ has come!!

R stands for righteousness. . . . He has made us the epitome of His righteousness’

I refers to Inheritance . . .An inheritance has been bestowed on you. . . we re joint heir with Christ Romans 8-17

S represents Salvation . . . . Salvation has been consummated since Christ has come

T stands for telling someone that Christ has come . . don’t keep quiet about it . . .shout it out to the whole world about Jesus!!

M stands for ministry! Taking your place as a minister of reconciliation. , u ‘ve been made a minister of the gospel.

A stands for acceptance . . . We’ve accepted Him as our personal Lord and Saviour

S refers to Sonship now that we ve accepted Him, He has brought us into “Sonship” 1John 3-2 says “Beloved, now are we the sons of God”

Beloved have a glorious day as we all celebrate the yuletide. . . . in Jesus Name

Merry Christmas
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 3:12am On Dec 27, 2008
What a glorious and awesome life we have in Christ Jesus. It's most interesting to be acquainted with the knowledge of God's Spirit. Praying in the Holy Ghost(speaking in tongues) will awaken your human spirit to receive divine insights and secrets of God. Hallelujah! 3 days fasting and prayer begins tomorrow 28th of December 2008 in preparation towards the glorious transforming December 31st, New Year's Eve Service With Pastor Chris. God's Word will come alive in the hearts of so many as the man of God ministers under the anointing of the Holy Ghost. I'm full of great expectations. My life will surely be upgraded in Jesus Name, Amen. Are you set?
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by allboyz(m): 1:49am On Dec 28, 2008
CHEER UP BRETHEN - THE WORD WORKS.

ARE YOU BRETHEN FASTING?

3 DAYS DRY. . . I BET,YOU WILL SEE GOD cheesy
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 9:18am On Dec 28, 2008
The Word works in all generations. Glory be to God. The fasting/prayer is already started today. They that wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. Thank You, Lord Jesus.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by allboyz(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2008
Thank you Lord Jesus,todays msg was awesome.

Praise the Lord cheesy
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2008
I enjoyed fasting and praying today. Praying in the Holy Ghost, arranging some issues in the realms of the Spirit. Let God be glorified! Tomorrow's own will be a most special time with the Holy Ghost. I'm set for the December 31st Night encounter, glory to Jesus.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2008
Are there some "believers" in the forums who will join me in an agreement prayer tonight between 1am and 2am early morning. You could go ahead and set your alarm to ring at that time interval. Lets pray in the Holy Ghost(tongues) as the Spirit gives you ulterances. Not in your own understanding. So excited about the move of the Spirit come December 31st New Year's Eve Service with Pastor Chris. I thank God for the Spirit that raised Jesus from death. He(Holy Spirit) is very much available in our days now! In us and thru us "believers" in Christ Jesus.
The Word Works! Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2008
Are there some "believers" in the forums who will join me in an agreement prayer tonight between 1am and 2am early morning. You could go ahead and set your alarm to ring at that time interval. Lets pray in the Holy Ghost(tongues) as the Spirit gives you ulterances. Not in your own understanding. So excited about the move of the Spirit come December 31st New Year's Eve Service with Pastor Chris. I thank God for the Spirit that raised Jesus from death. He(Holy Spirit) is very much available in our days now! In us and thru us "believers" in Christ Jesus.
The Word Works! Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 4:02am On Dec 31, 2008
A sweet experience. Wow, today is December 31st, the last day of 2008. Glory be to God. It is indeed a year of fulfillment. Don't be elsewhere tonight except in God's presence as we cross over to the glorious year 2009. I invite you specially for the New Year's Eve Service with Pastor Chris. Venue: LoveWorld Convocation Arena, Billings Way Ikeja, Lagos. It's going to be a superlative service. Don't miss it. The Holy Ghost will make a remarkable glorious difference in your life. Hallelujah!
Be there!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2009
Happy New Year 2009. "A Year of Seven Fold Increase" prophetically declared by the man of God, pastor Chris. Saying; Increase in Grace, Ability, Fortune, Knowledge, Wisdom, Speed and Accuracy. The New Year's Eve Service with Pastor Chris was indeed a superlative service. The Word of God came alive in the hearts of millions all over the world from different locations at the same time even on the Internet.

Glory to Jesus! Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2009
I’ve Ginosko how my 2009 will be. ,  .

It’s my Year of 7 Fold Increase. . Kabashies a little!

Increase in Grace

Increase in Supernatural Ability

Increase in Supernatural Knowledge

Increase in Supernatural Fortune

Increase in Wisdom. . . .Phronesis

Increase in Supernatural Speed. . .

Increase in Supernatural Accuracy

Happy New Year Y’all kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by fyneguy: 9:08am On Jan 02, 2009
I refuse to get over the excitement that comes with the theme of the year 2009.

I move, talk, eat, drink, do all things with the consciousness of the 7fold increase the year has in stock for me

wow! oh God, You really love us!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2009
Pepeye:

I’ve Ginosko how my 2009 will be. ,  .

It’s my Year of 7 Fold Increase. . Kabashies a little!

Increase in Grace

Increase in Supernatural Ability

Increase in Supernatural Knowledge

Increase in Supernatural Fortune

Increase in Wisdom. . . .Phronesis

Increase in Supernatural Speed. . .

Increase in Supernatural Accuracy

Happy New Year Y’all kiss kiss kiss kiss

Good to hear that you also participated in that superlative and awesome New Year's Eve Service with Pastor Chris.

How was ur day?
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2009
Hi Hub. . . my day was exciting as im moving at the speed of life!

KINGS SHALL COME TO MY RISIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING by SINACH. . . from her new album

I can’t stop singing it
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2009
@Pepeye, yesterday's service at LCC3 Ikeja was remarkable as Pastor Chris went on to strengthen our faith by the word of God, explaining the various Seven Fold Increase energized by God's Spirit. After the service i got my own copy of Sinach new album. Many Truths/Lights to share on yesterday's service regarding the realities of faith. Stay tuned here! A pleasant day.
Jesus is Lord.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2009
Hmm, so Pastor highlighted on the 7 Fold increase.

U re eating from the main dish bro

Wow my darlyn Sinach . . . can’t stop listening to her songs

A plus and an asset to the Kingdom, always carrying the presence of love,

joy and praise. A combination of strict and a nicccccccce person kiss kiss

don’t mind me, I m soo in love with her and she knows it. grin

remain blessed
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 8:46am On Jan 06, 2009
@Pepeye, I thank God for His mercies and love. Pastor used the woman healed of the issue of blood in the Bible to illustrate the realities of faith. He also made a very remarkable statement saying that as we get dressed everyday for work or whatever; That we should always get dressed in and with the Holy Ghost. How? Before stepping out, pray in the Holy Ghost to saturate your spirit with lights. Wow! We're already functioning in the Seven Fold Increase. Hallelujah! The Lines are falling in pleasant places in Jesus Name, Amen. Glory!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 6:59am On Jan 07, 2009
Glory be to God. At the previous sunday service at the LCC3 with pastor, among all the faith filled words he made. These statements are strongly building up my faith every moment as i meditate on them, saying; that God has no future like us. He lives in eternity, that our future is His history. He(God) will only promise what He already fulfilled. Glory! 2009, our year of Seven Fold Increase is a done deal by God. Hallelujah!!! I'm excited about it. Thank You Lord Jesus.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2009
hubreality:

Glory be to God. At the previous sunday service at the LCC3 with pastor, among all the faith filled words he made. These statements are strongly building up my faith every moment as i meditate on them, saying; that God has no future like us. He lives in eternity, that our future is His history. He(God) will only promise what He already fulfilled. Glory! 2009, our year of Seven Fold Increase is a done deal by God. Hallelujah!!! I'm excited about it. Thank You Lord Jesus.

As Christians we should be making Spiritual advancement

Wanting more of Him. . .

As we devote time and effort to study the Word

and putting our Faith to work

Never let the fire of God in u go out . . .

Stir the embers into flames again

And keep fanning those flames.

Don’t burn out, burn on for Jesus

Have a nice day
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2009
Faith Doesn't Ask "How?" Today's Rhapsody of Realities daily devotional;
Faith do not ask questions of "how?"! Rather, faith acts on the word. Glory!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by allboyz(m): 9:37am On Jan 08, 2009
Good Morning Brethen,

Good to know that pepeye belongs here.

wow,God loves us indeeded and in truth!

The consciousness of the seven fold increase is what would drive us to attain that height, the fullness of God.

During the 3 days fast,i had lots and lots of rhema,how i received idea on my Cell ministry,PCF,partnership. . .i set a partnership target for myself and its achievable,faith does not ask "HOW' leave the "HOW" to God.

Cheer up brethen. . . The word works.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2009
The Lord has done all things well. I'm always inspired by what Jesus said in Mark 11:23-24 saying; For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Jesus Christ is the Lord of Host. His Name is a miracle producer. I thank God for living in the realities of His word. Let God be praised. Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2009
Remember your first fruits and the tithes, they're your financial gateway. Your wine will burst forth and you'll multiply in all that you do. Hallelujah! O! Our year of Seven Fold Increase. Jesus is Lord.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2009
allboyz:

Good to know that pepeye belongs here.

Where will I be b4, I’ve chosen to be a vessel

fully filled and used of God

Vessel unto honour
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 6:14am On Jan 13, 2009
Are you excited about our year of Seven Fold Increase "first fruit" come 1st of Feb. 2009? Your Vine will burst with new wine and you'll multiply in all that you do in Jesus Name, Amen. Get ready! God's very ability is at work in and thru us. Glory!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 5:19am On Jan 14, 2009
Let God be praised. This month's Rhapsody of Realities daily devotional is totally centered on "faith." With faith nothing shall be impossible to you, this is the victory we have in Christ, even our faith! Glory to Jesus. Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2009
SUPERNATURAL ABILITY

There is an ability working in us, it doesn’t burn out and it doesn’t need replenishing.

That means our ability can no longer hold us back or dictate just how much we can do

As Samson defeated one thousand trained soldiers of war with a jawbone of ass. . .

He cud never have done it with his ability, no matter how good a fighter he was.

The Spirit of God came on him mightily and he energized him to do superhuman things

Its even better now for us cos we’ve got the supplier of that divine energy,

Holy Ghost living in us, meaning our potentials are limitless. Hallelujah

This supernatural ability works in us mightily helping us to achieve results that are beyond our physical ability

2 Corinthians 3-5

The word translated Sufficiency in that scripture also means Ability

This means there is a divine ability available to us and that ability is

the Power of the Holy Ghost at work in us. Hallelujah
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2009
@Pepeye, hope you're warming up for the first fruits service come 1st and 8th February. I got more revelations at today's service about our givings in the kingdom especially in Free will giving, Tithes, First fruits and Seed offerings. I'm excited about it because the Word works! Pastor TT also ministered after a teaching series of Pastor Chris on giving in the Kingdom(God's Financial Plan) was played.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished / Just How Big Do You Think Bishop Oyedepo's Ministry Is? / Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.