Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,868 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love (19798 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival / Christ Embassy Holds Loveworld Festival Of Music And Arts, Johannesburg(photos) / Loveworld News- News Updates of the BLW Nation (CE Church) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2009
hubreality:

@Pepeye, hope you're warming up for the first fruits service come 1st and 8th February. I got more revelations at today's service about our givings in the kingdom especially in Free will giving, Tithes, First fruits and Seed offerings. I'm excited about it because the Word works! Pastor TT also ministered after a teaching series of Pastor Chris on giving in the Kingdom(God's Financial Plan) was played.

enthusiastically anticipating the 1st fruits service smiley
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2009
INCREASE IN GRACE

The most popular definition of grace is probably “unmerited favour”

This definition is however inadequate .God’s grace is supernatural it’s the glory

of God in the life of a Christian that brings about favour, blessings and supernatural increase.

1Corin 15-10

But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

This supernatural Grace Paul spoke about has been bestowed to us

Basically this grace differentiates a Christian from the rest of the world

The outward reflection of a divine influence that makes anything possible !!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 4:37am On Jan 21, 2009
Wow! We are so blessed, equiped greatly with the ever living word of God. As an Internet marketer, I personally love acquiring result oriented knowledge and tips on marketing using organic and paid search engine optimization and best rankings on Google, Yahoo!, and MSN, including many other channels and tools.

I also thank God because God's Word made it clear in Hosea 4:6 saying "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" Not because of economic hardship or that the devil is so powerful but simply "the lack of knowledge" Why? I'm excited about the "Faith Life in Christ Jesus" It's quite exciting acquiring and putting to work these valuable spiritual knowledge(Epignosis). Pastor Chris has at many times taught and encouraged us to relate and activate the inherient dynamic power of the Holy Ghost resident in us believers in Christ Jesus through speaking in other tongues, pastor carefully went on to tell us that this is his most valued secret of success in life and ministry.

Does it seem that you're confused now; don't just complain or worry, speak in other tongues rather. Looking for answers on issues of life, in your business or place of work, even your health conditions. You're a sign and a wonder. Pray and get dressed more often in the Holy Ghost. You'll be amazed with so much supernatural results and manifestations you'll record to the glory of God. This is far beyond the play and understanding of self, religion and science. Glory be to God! It's working, it's working. Hallelujah! Begin to pray in the Holy Ghost now! Glory!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by allboyz(m): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2009
cHEER UP BRETHEN. THE WORD WORKS FOREVER!!!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2009
SUPERNATURAL SPEED

Have u heard that a human being outran a horse? It’s actually in the Bible!

That’s supernatural speed! The prophet Elijah had been praying for it to ran and finally he sent a message to the king
1Kings 18-45

And it came to pass in the mean while, that the heaven was black with clouds and wind, and there was a great rain.

And Ahab rode, and went to Jezreel.

And[b] the hand of the LORD was on Elijah[/b]; and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel.

The hand of the Lord ( the Holy Ghost ) came upon Elijah and he ran ahead of the kings galloping horses!

Albeit the Kings horses must have been the fastest and healthiest in the land

Yet they were no match for Holy Ghost Speed Hallelujah!!

When the anointing came upon Elijah, he ran supernaturally and did what the normal human mind would imagine was impossible

Supernatural Speed is one of the blessings a Christian enjoys. in as much as we don’t out run horses or cars  today but there areas of life supernatural speed comes useful in our lives when you yield yourself to the Holy Ghost

He wud make u move far ahead of your  peers beyond the ordinary human capacity Hallelujah !!!!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by bindex(m): 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2009
Interesting thread grin grin grin
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2009
Glory be to God. Today, copies of the new Rhapsody of Realities daily devotional Bibles were made available. Same Bible with profound references and many Spirit filled revelational articles by Pastor Chris and Pastor Anita. Seven Fold Increase! Glory!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2009
Millions of the Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional Bibles are being made available for free distribution in China and around the world. Glory be to God! Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2009
Today’s Rhapsody of Realities

HOW TO MAKE YOUR FAITH WORK

Hebrews 11-1
Now faith is the substance of things hop[b]ed[/b] for, the evidence of things not seen.

Faith, is the substance of things hoped for and the title deed of unseen realities
Present hour possession hallelujah!!!

Faith is active and not passive. . . .Faith acts now becox it has taken possession

That’s why the Bible says

“Faith, if it hath not works is dead, being alone” James 2-17
Which actually means faith without corresponding actions is dead; it doesn’t work!

Suffice it to say that the faith that actually works is when you believe the Word, live and act accordingly

In a nutshell, when you pray, act as someone that has received; that’s how to put your faith to work
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 10:53am On Jan 30, 2009
I'm so glad about the great move of the Holy Ghost in our days. They that know their God shall be strong and do exploits. Jesus is Lord. So much lights were made available by the Holy Spirit in revelation and in Power as Pastor Chris ministered God's Word relating deeply on this year's realities of the Seven Fold Increase.

He taught us on Increase of Fortunes, using Greeks and Hebrews as it is written in the Scriptures. My God, the meeting was a super transforming one. Boy, Wisdom is the principal thing not money, and in all your gettings, get understanding. GLORY! Hallelujah!. These series of teachings with Pastor continues this sunday. You're invited!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2009
I thank God for the giving of our first fruits. God has a financial system, 100% different from the world's financial systems. Why will God ask us to give when He has all things? His way is perfect. Not the little mindset of a mortal being. Our givings in Offerings, Tithes, and First fruits ensure that they giving believers walk in consistent victory and success in life, even when the world systems fail, rebuking those devourers that will steal your complete rest in Christ Jesus. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal(of sensory perceptions) but they're mighty thru God to the pulling down of every strong hold in the high places that exalt itself above the knowledge of God. Lord I believe! Thank You Lord for Your Spirit of understanding at work in us. Are you a Kingdom partner?
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2009
Higher life Conference with Pastor Chris is going on rite now in the city of Port Harcourt
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 8:55am On Feb 04, 2009
Hi Pepeye, hope you're participating. I guess you're in PH, right?

Increased in Knowledge and Wisdom. The Word of God is awesome!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2009
Yes bro hub . . we re shaking the garden city
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 11:04am On Feb 06, 2009
Pepeye:

Yes bro hub . . we re shaking the garden city

I understood that the move of God's Spirit was much evident at the Higher Life Conference with Pastor Chris to the glory of God. Bless us with they testimonies, words of Faith and the Power therein. You're blessed!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 11:55am On Feb 06, 2009
It’s was awesome! Pastor Chris would be in Warri tonight for the camp meeting!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2009
Great! Jesus is Lord. This is our year of the Seven Fold Increase.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2009
Hallelujah! Febrauary Session of the Healing School Lagos, Nigeria is on right now. O! Lord Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews 13:8

The Word of God is full of Power. God is Awesome. No case is hopeless with the Name of Jesus.

Thank You Lord Jesus for the Healing School, Pastor Chris and the partners. You're doing just God's perfect Will to save and deliver His children from all oppressions of the devil.

The Word Works! Enter The Healing School,  www.christembassyhealingschool.org

Jesus is Lord.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by ttts(m): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2009
, Boy oh Boy, I am Blessed, Sunday evening service online with Pastor Chris was GREAT, We watched the Word at Work at Benin, Man, I was blessed and I lambonoed it ALL!!, Thank God for our Man Of God, He has affected my life so much, The WORD WORKS!!!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2009
ttts:

, Boy oh Boy, I am Blessed, Sunday evening service online with Pastor Chris was GREAT, We watched the Word at Work at Benin, Man, I was blessed and I lambonoed it ALL!!, Thank God for our Man Of God, He has affected my life so much, The WORD WORKS!!!

Welcome bro! Truly The Word Works!!!!!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2009
O! Glory to Jesus. The Word of God is prevailing across the globe. I'm right now at LCC1 and Pastor Chris message is being played, ministering God's Word in revelation and power this midweek evening service. I'm so glad for i cherish knowledge so much. My life has been upgraded in Jesus Name, Amen. Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2009
The Word Works! Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2009
The midweek service was awesome. Glory be to God! Jesus is Lord. Same yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews 13:8
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 11:20pm On Feb 13, 2009
Only one fight is allowed for a Christian (The re-created human spirit). "The Fight Of Faith" Fighting the good fight of Faith.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2009
It is indeed a year of the Seven Fold Increase. We're being increased in Grace, Ability, Fortunes, Knowledge, Wisdom, Speed, and Accuracy. Hallelujah!!!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2009
Wow! What a glorious evening. Just returned from a communion service with Pastor Chris.

We are the express image of the father of our Lord Jesus Christ by our union with Christ.

Jesus is the Vine and we are they branches making us one with him, glory! Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Papa(m): 1:48am On Feb 25, 2009
I don't seem to be getting registered on LoveWorld360. It never accepts the answer to the question I typed in. Can anyone help?

And if you've been able to get onto the site; what's it like?!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2009
Papa:

I don't seem to be getting registered on LoveWorld360. It never accepts the answer to the question I typed in. Can anyone help?

And if you've been able to get onto the site; what's it like?!

Not sure if the website has been officially launched on the web space because they search engines have not indexed it yet. I will definitely inquire more about it.

A great and pleasant week!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Papa(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2009
Thank you sir!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by SirJohn(m): 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2009
@papa,
I thought as much; you know it wasn't hard for me to figure it out. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Papa(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2009
Like I said before, you're an intelligent man - world class! Your brain works for all its worth!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2009
Papa:

Like I said before, you're an intelligent man - world class! Your brain works for all its worth!

The information below could be helpful regarding the LoveWorld 360

http://www.loveworldchristiannetwork.org/blog/?p=84

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished / Just How Big Do You Think Bishop Oyedepo's Ministry Is? / Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.