Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,202 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

D’banj Said To Be Evicted Over Unpaid Rent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Said To Be Evicted Over Unpaid Rent (1491 Views)

Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star / He Might Be Evicted Over Unpaid Rent | D'banj / D’banj May Be Evicted Over Unpaid Rent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Said To Be Evicted Over Unpaid Rent by francis247(m): 4:51am On Dec 07, 2014
Last week, there were reports that Dbnaj is in a debt
mess..He has since laughed off the reports, now,
claims he is owing rents and will soon be evicted(I thought
he had built his own house in Lagos)..Their report below.
This period seems not favourable to the career and
personality of music star, Dapo Oyebanjo, popularly known
as D’Banj.In recent weeks, the entertainer has been
bugged by various allegations of debts and decline in his
creative talent.
The latest of this negative gist is about his accumulated
unpaid rent in his Lagos, Nigeria, home.A source close to
D’Banj squealed to P.M.NEWS Entertainment Cafe
that the singer has been having a running battle with his
landlord over unpaid rent on his apartment which had even
expired some months back.
The source said the landlord has even threatened to throw
him out of the apartment if at the end of this year the
embattled singer failed to meet up with his financial
obligations.
The singer had recently took to his Twitter handle to
denounce reports that he was broke and has incurred a huge
debt.
When P.M.NEWS Entertainment Cafe ran into the
artiste at an event held at The Blowfish Hotel on Victoria
Island early this week, he avoided making comments on the
issue, even after much persuasion.

Re: D’banj Said To Be Evicted Over Unpaid Rent by jerome4u(m): 5:33am On Dec 07, 2014
I don,t believe this story, all this up coming artist have their own building, And they want to tell me that d,bang after all the years of singing and endorsement by different company does not hav a building of is own.
Re: D’banj Said To Be Evicted Over Unpaid Rent by Priceless24(f): 5:52am On Dec 07, 2014
Supposing these are not rumours, If he doesn't have a house of his own by now it's very unfortunate.
Re: D’banj Said To Be Evicted Over Unpaid Rent by francis247(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2014
jerome4u:
I don,t believe this story, all this up coming artist have their own building, And they want to tell me that d,bang after all the years of singing and endorsement by different company does not hav a building of is own.
Owning a house is one thing, living in it is another. Remember Michael Jackson.
Re: D’banj Said To Be Evicted Over Unpaid Rent by clemz88(m): 10:35am On Dec 10, 2014
So he cnt use his koko garri money to build a house ehhh.
Re: D’banj Said To Be Evicted Over Unpaid Rent by osamaBUSH(m): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2014
Why all hate naw
Re: D’banj Said To Be Evicted Over Unpaid Rent by Evina(f): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
jerome4u:

When he is using all the money to buy two wristwatches with different time zones as if he is a "watch man". He lacks good business acumen, he focuses on presenting and sustaining a flashy brand which costs money yet he isn't smart enough to creatively generate and sustain a cash flow that will support his lifestyle. Maybe Genny left him cos he started borrow borrow with her.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Said To Be Evicted Over Unpaid Rent by francis247(m): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
Evina:

When he is using all the money to buy two wristwatches with different time zones as if he is a "watch man". He lacks good business acumen, he focuses on presenting and sustaining a flashy brand which costs money yet he isn't smart enough to creatively generate and sustain a cash flow that will support his lifestyle. Maybe Genny left him cos he started borrow borrow with her.
LWKMD
Re: D’banj Said To Be Evicted Over Unpaid Rent by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
Fooooooooolsssssss......rubbish rumour
Re: D’banj Said To Be Evicted Over Unpaid Rent by francis247(m): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2014
OLUWOLEYINKA:
Fooooooooolsssssss......rubbish rumour
This is no rumour. Do your research.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Emma Nyra Flaunts Bikini Bod At The Beach / Meet ‘world’s Oldest Primary School Pupil’ From Kenya / Why Did Genevieve Nnaji Make The Most Influential Igbo Personality List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.