Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,917 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You (17664 Views)

Why Many Pastors Will Go To Hell – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Submit Your 2013 Prayer Request To TB Joshua Via Facebook!!! / Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by TheRealMrStan(m): 7:24am On Dec 07, 2014
Happy Sunday to all Nairalanders,

Here's inviting Nairalanders to drop or share their prayer requests or prayer points on this thread.

There are many Pastors on Nairaland too, we are equally inviting them to come on board this thread, quote genuine prayer requests and pray for the Nairalander making those requests.

Alight now, let's go spiritual.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by holatin(m): 7:28am On Dec 07, 2014
God I don't need much.
I only need love from either oyedepo daughter or pastor oyahkilome daughter.
dats all God

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by chibwike(m): 7:33am On Dec 07, 2014
I want God's blessings, favour and grace.

I want God to grant me good health, peace of mind,.and save me from temptations

i want to God heal the sick ones out there, provide for the poor and help the helpless ones

i commit our country nigeria into the hands of God.

I commit our president into his hands.

May God see all nairalanders through, guide them protect them from the dangers of this world and bless them

And may God bless the Owner of nairaland Mr Seun Osewa.

Amen

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Kingslaw(m): 7:41am On Dec 07, 2014
I need two million dollar this Christmas to complete my building and go back to school.
May God answer you as pray in Jesus name.
Amen!

23 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Samiceman: 8:05am On Dec 07, 2014
God I Need a private jet before the end of the year.... These conductors done dey annoy me walahi

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 07, 2014
More money and a loyal girlfriend. May God answer our prayers! smiley

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 07, 2014
Dear Lord,

Am asking for wisdom and sound health.

Let your peace reign in the north-east of this country.

Stem the wave of insurgency in this country and let the youths know you in truth and spirit.

Strengthen our leaders.

Bless my fellow nairalanders!

AND ABOVE ALL

Bless me with magic fingers

So that all my bets would click!!!

Amen!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 07, 2014
Pls mr pastor, help me pray that God should put our Clueless ,drunking and silly leaders to shame coming 2015 .

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by dunkem21(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2014
hahahahahahaha.. This shiīt is getting real... grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by tigonana: 8:06am On Dec 07, 2014
God please bring peace to mankind.dat my prayer.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nmeri17: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2014
***MURDIFIED***
chibwike are u for real?? shocked if I add my own prayer points on here eh before we finish praying our time spent online will both become 60 days and 60 nights angry

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Iroh88(m): 8:07am On Dec 07, 2014
My Request is for God to purge Nigeria of PDP, fake MOGs like Oritsejafor, and Boko Haram.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by NaijaOptimist: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2014
I need just €1billion...only.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by igoro10: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2014
I want God to make a way for me in all my endeavours.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by LMAyedun(m): 8:08am On Dec 07, 2014
A peaceful 2015 elections!

22 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by hopeyemih(m): 8:08am On Dec 07, 2014
lord i need your grace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Kelklein(m): 8:09am On Dec 07, 2014
[size=20pt] A high - paying J-O-B on me mind [/size]

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Crocz(m): 8:09am On Dec 07, 2014
God give to us Der Führer Adolf Schickelgruber Hitler cry

But we can settle for either of Abacha or Ojukwu, those nasty two!

Amen!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by TrishaP(f): 8:09am On Dec 07, 2014
Unmerited favors is all I need.

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by nekaa(f): 8:09am On Dec 07, 2014
Engulf me with your mercy at all times O Lord...

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by DesChyko: 8:10am On Dec 07, 2014
MTN to give 100GB-a-year subscription to only customers with 0803-numbers free next year sad
Please God, Please MTN, Please Pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by MrHighSea: 8:10am On Dec 07, 2014
Father Lord, provide Nig wit a Leader of thy own heart. Also, let my SEARCH be over.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by NotNairalandi(m): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2014
All I need is God's Intervention in our country Nigeria!
Bless our leaders with your divine wisdom.Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by igoro10: 8:10am On Dec 07, 2014
God shud help me to get marry by d year 2015.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by eunisam: 8:10am On Dec 07, 2014
God give Nigeria a good leader. Starting from Ebonyi state

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Samiceman: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2014
Second plot
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by viczing(m): 8:11am On Dec 07, 2014
I want 100k this week lord, let my bets don't cut oh lord in this new week thank you

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Orgini: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2014
DesChyko:
MTN to give 100GB-a-year subscription to only customers with 0803-numbers free next year sad
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Edwardhead(m): 8:11am On Dec 07, 2014
DesChyko:
selfish
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by modextus(m): 8:11am On Dec 07, 2014
I needs Gods all round blessings, guidance and protection.... with good grades...and I'll also want you to pray for my friend omavik for quick recovery.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

No Priest Will Work For The Government In My Diocese - Catholic Bishop Abakaliki / Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi / The Miraculous! Video Of The Power Of Prayer And In The Name Of Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.