Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,215 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

How To Treat Stretch Marks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Treat Stretch Marks (2353 Views)

Striking Doctors Offer To Treat Ebola Patients / How To Use Onions To Treat Urinary Tract Infections, Dry Cough, Hypertension / Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Treat Stretch Marks by dennykel60: 7:33am On Dec 07, 2014
It is without doubt that Stretch marks on the skin can be really embarrassing. If you have this skin problem, I'm pretty sure you feel uncomfortable wearing some of your clothes that expose that part of your skin in the day. Why get used to this skin discolouration when you can do something about it right away? I want to share with you the reason why those stretch marks appear & what you can do now to restore that soft & even toned skin.

Why Stretch Marks?
As the name implies, these marks appear when your skin stretches beyond normal. Your skin is elastic, almost like a balloon which when overblown, creates tiny marks on it. It mostly appears around the armpit, the bosoms & certain parts of the skin.
Stretch marks are caused when your skin expands rather quickly due to weight gain and/or pregnancy. If you have a dry skin, you are more likely to have stretch marks because your skin lacks enough oil to prevent it from "cracking" during this growth spurt.

What You Should Do?
It is obvious that stretch marks can be prevented or healed by oiling or moisturizing your skin. Doing so will allow for skin expansion without creating marks. However, note that old stretch marks may take more time to heal and in some cases, they can only be reduced significantly.
--------------------------------------------------------------
DO THIS NOW TO HEAL STRETCH MARKS & HAVE A GLOWING, YOUNG SKIN..
MATERIALS: Shea Butter (Ori; Ogwuma) and Coconut Oil or Olive Oil.
PROCEDURE
1. Melt the Shea Butter. Don't heat.
2. Prepare the coconut oil and mix with the melted shea butter. Use olive oil in place of coconut oil if you want to have a darker skin.
3. Refrigerate the mixture and wait for it to be almost solid.
4. Bring it out and mix thoroughly with an egg whisker or fork to make it fluffy. Put in a container when done.
5. Your home-made cream is ready. Apply on the affected area or all over your body often.
6. If you want to make this cream for you child, add Palm Kernel Oil to the mixture.
7. Be patient as the days go by for the results you seek won't come quickly.
----------------------------------------------------------------
An Alternative..
Skin Plus Tissue Oil, made by Swissgarde South Africa, has a rich blend of oils, herbs and vitamins (A, D & E) to help keep your skin soft, smooth and even toned. This formula also contains Tea Tree Oil, a natural antiseptic with calming, soothing properties. I recommend it for you being ideal for stretch marks, dry, aging skin, scars & damaged skin.
For more information, research about it online or simply put down your email contacts for more info from me. Note that the subject of my mail to you will start with the word "Swissgarde".
For a live chat with me for answers to your questions or concerns, add me on WHATSAPP: 08136478517.

Thank you for reading this message. If it has been helpful to you, please press the LIKE and SHARE buttons below. Let others benefit from this information too!
Want more information about home remedies to improve your health & beauty, I'd love you to visit: www.swissgardedistributorph..com
Re: How To Treat Stretch Marks by acenazt: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2014
thanks a lot.
Re: How To Treat Stretch Marks by acenazt: 8:02am On Dec 07, 2014
thanks a lot. but where can I get coconut oil? can I purchase olive oil from the shops around or is it pure Olive oil?
Re: How To Treat Stretch Marks by dennykel60: 8:47am On Dec 07, 2014
acenazt:
thanks a lot. but where can I get coconut oil? can I purchase olive oil from the shops around or is it pure Olive oil?
Olive oil from the shops will do.
Re: How To Treat Stretch Marks by gunuvi(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2014
acenazt:
Visit www.sebasicoconuts.com for virgin coconut oil. Or call 07026015480
Re: How To Treat Stretch Marks by acenazt: 10:18am On Dec 07, 2014
gunuvi:

thanks.
Re: How To Treat Stretch Marks by lillyjane(f): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2014
gunuvi:

There is nothing as fulfilling as having your 100% organic coconut oil. Make yours at home today with these easy to follow few steps @ http://www..com/diy-home-made-coconut-oil
Re: How To Treat Stretch Marks by dennykel60: 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
lillyjane:

There is nothing as fulfilling as having your 100% organic coconut oil. Make yours at home today with these easy to follow few steps @ http://www..com/diy-home-made-coconut-oil
grin

(1) (Reply)

Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri / Cannabis Oil Helped Cure My Cancer,claims Father Who Was Given Two Years To Live / 4 Weight Loss Super Foods That Help Lose Belly Fat Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.