Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Husband Of Egopersonified - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Of Egopersonified (30675 Views)

Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag / The Power Of Love In Action:the Story Of Mr. Rosales, Husband Of Half Ton Killer / My Husband Of Less Than A 1yr Of Marriage Has Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by juliebest(f): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
I'm so sorry ego. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by etenyong(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
As you comprehend this profound loss, let
yourself cry knowing each tear is a note of love
rising to the heavens. Pls accept my heartfelt sympathy.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by itsmine: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
”Be still, Ego, and know dt I am the Lord” we shdnt be asking why, for He and He alone knows d reason. I believe dt joy shall return to ur family sooner than we expect. thou shall smile n laugh again in no distant time; so said d Lord our comforter. d spirit of those u ve contributed to their help shall not leave ur family unattended to sis. Accept our condolences, this's truly a trying time.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
I can't say I understand how you are feeling right now, coz I don't. Its only God that can console you, and I pray that the divine peace of the Lord be with you. I'm really so sad for you, my sincere condolences.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by itsmine: 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Indeed it is unlike me.. Infact, I had to think over the matter severally before posting and I maintain my stance..

A husband of 8 years passes away at what I am guessing is a young age and his widow is online less than 3 days later announcing his death to a largely unknown group just to get sympathy responses, likes and shares? Or what exactly? And she was even still online monitoring the post to see the responses. .

Madam please forgive me but this strikes me as very odd.. I suffered a loss this year (pregnancy) and that shiit really put me out for weeks.. And here we are talking about someone's husband of 8 years who passed on less than 4 days ago. I would expect her to be so distraught and surrounded by family that her focus would not even be on her phone let alone a forum.

It's either I am over thinking this or I have lost the plot of what it means to grieve the loss of one's spouse.

The time frame is just too short for comfort..

. Okija, sorry for ur pain too. I always respect ur opinions, but pple grieve differently; some prefer to be alone n remain incommunicado, some go riverside; some can't stay without pple holding n feeding them, some cry n some just smile while some wd even be d ones consoling d guests, etc. hope u remember Nasir elrufai, do u wonder why he's always d one dt announces to d world via his twitter handle each time he loses a loved one. I don't consider dt out of place sha.

7 Likes

Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by echobee(f): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ego,so sorry for your loss cry . It is well
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by polarman(m): 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
My sincere condolences. I pray the Lord grant you the fortitude to bear the loss. May God Almighty be with you and the children he left behind. It is such a bad news.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by biihem(f): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
Accept my condolences. may his soul rest in peace
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
What u guys don't know is that she is getting strength from people here.

Maybe her mind is just blank and unfocused so d only thing to do is log in here and read all d condolences. It kinda will strengthen her.
We havnt seen God but God use humans.

And its not everybody that is very strong.
Let's help her any way we can pls.
Death is terrible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by rolled: 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
Who knows egopersonified personally off NL
I know why am asking
Are we raising funds for her or everyone just doing as dey please
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Idowuogbo(f): 2:25am On Dec 09, 2014
Chei!! shocked shocked

My condolences ma! It is well. sad

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by jumbotron: 5:11am On Dec 09, 2014
Take heart dear, I pray for strength for you and your family. May his soul rest in peace. Sending you hugs.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Ubiero(f): 7:45am On Dec 09, 2014
My condolences.

God be with you and your kids.

Take heart.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Prinxx(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2014
Accept my condolence. May his soul rest in peace and God give the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
Oh my!
Accept my sincere condolences dear....
May God strengthen you this period....
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Amen
((Hugs))
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by ayotoyin(f): 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
Accept my condolences ma
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
Soo soooo sorry madam,
May he rest in peace and I pray you find some comfort at this time.
My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by f4flakes(f): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2014
In so sorry for your loss. May God give you the fortitude to bear your loss.

It is well.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by nwababy: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2014
Accept my condolence ego, and may His soul continue to rest.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 10, 2014
egopersonified:
Dear nairaland family, I regret to announce the death of my husband on thursday the 4th of Dec, 2014. May his gentle soul find eternal rest. Amen.

My condolences.

MAy GOd give you and your family the fortitude to bear this great loss.

sad sad
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by egopersonified(f): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
mercylicious:
Take heart dear.
let the emotions flow. cry if you want to, but in ur cry, dont cry like there is no hope, cos i know there is hope.
You are not the first to lose her husband. my mum did when she was 34. she had 5kids and her last child was still sucking breast. she just had to wean the child. Being a teacher that was paid peanuts and were owed many months salary did not help. Our relatives abandoned us. We ate all manner of food to survive and we were happy.

Somehow, we got closer to God . We prayed every night with songs and hymns and even our neighbours could see that God is with us. We hardly fell sick. we knew there was no money and studied hard to pass every exam. God miraculously supplied all our needs.

My mum's favorite quote became, " I can do ALL things through christ which strenghtens me. " and " our God will supply ALL our needs"

Today, we are better than all those that abandoned us. We have 4 graduates that are all working and the last one is in his final year. We have achieved what most of them dont have hope of acheiving.

Men will come to you for different reasons. Ppl dt are not supposed to talk to you will talk to you. In all , be wise.

If ur husband has greedy relatives, get ready to do ur letter of administration after burial. consult a lawyer.

I wish you the best and will remember you in my prayers.

thank you so much, would send you a pm when i am able.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by imurboss: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
May God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss, take heart & may his soul rip
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by MrsAwesome: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
@Ego personified, sorry for you loss.

sad undecided cry cry Death is one hell of an inevitable fiasco that puts an end to this quintessential struggles.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by lalasticlala(m): 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Egopersonified, welcm back to nairaland. God is ur strength.

Would have loved to pm u. But u said ur email isn't available.. .
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by egopersonified(f): 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
Egopersonified, welcm back to nairaland. God is ur strength.

Would have loved to pm u. But u said ur email isn't available.. .

Thanks, but it works now. I had to change my email. I see say u don take over NL fp. Abi, have u finally married that s.e.u.n's sister that has being disturbing u? please tell me u have done the blog thingy, reply on one of yr old threads.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by lalasticlala(m): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
egopersonified:

Thanks, but it works now. I had to change my email. I see say u don take over NL fp. Abi, have u finally married that s.e.u.n's sister that has being disturbing u? please tell me u have done the blog thingy, reply on one of yr old threads.

Will email u now
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by kreamidiva(f): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Just stumbled on this thread now.

Nne take heart. May God give you the strength to carry on.

God bless and take care of the kids.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by hurpeyeahme(f): 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
Accept my condolence. the Lord will strengthen n keep you
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by lalasticlala(m): 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
I emailed you, but u never replied...
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Ngokafor(f): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
Aww just saw this now cos I have not been on this site for a while..,@op sweetie I am so sorry.

The lord is your strength..it is well.
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by femi4: 8:33am On May 22, 2015
egopersonified:
Dear nairaland family, I regret to announce the death of my husband on thursday the 4th of Dec, 2014. May his gentle soul find eternal rest. Amen.
So sorry, just seeing this. Now, I understand what you meant in our earlier discussion on innjoo thread
Re: Husband Of Egopersonified by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 03, 2015
How are you eggopersonified?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage? / Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? / 12 Ways A Nigerian Mother Reacts When You Are Not Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.