Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) (5027 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker / Am Inlove With Someone Else. / I Am Inlove With Damilola Bamiloye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by cokacoola(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2014
After been into soo many failed relationship i decided to pause for the now. One rainy night like that i was feeling h.orny an wanted to pour out but no girlfriend or sidechick soo i went to a joint near my street where some sex workers stay and meet this girl, we talk price and went inside, after we finish doing it i collected her number from that day any time i wanted it i will call her and she come, this contiune to happen until i started feeling something for this, lastnight, i called and ask her to come to a nearby bar when she came i told her about my feeling for her, she laugh over it and told me to stop joking i tried taking some sense into but she got angry and walk out on me?? Please dear romanclanders how can i make her kwn that i really love her?
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2014
Funny how most people after Having a mind blowing gud quality s€x ...

Do fantasize or rather assume they're inluv...
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2014
sex worker!!!
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by acenazt: 8:49am On Dec 07, 2014
well to her,,u r mocking her. but as people say EVEN ASHSEWO LOVE SOMEBODY. give her time and be patient. show her u live her and give her assurance that u can take care of her needs as she is doing that business to make ends meet.
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by AJ01(m): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2014
ROFL grin . .. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by major466(m): 9:12am On Dec 07, 2014
Forget it. She's not interested.
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by emperorchedda(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2014
See you see poverty
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2014
Jst b calm 1st.life na jeje don't rush ha
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by Mprex(f): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2014
This one is strong! lipsrsealed
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 07, 2014
birds of the same feather.
U guys are truly a match made in ...
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by henrydadon(m): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2014
coolwat and what is the meaning of ashawo?...In France where I come from we don't do hoes..
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by drizzytee: 9:51am On Dec 07, 2014
ADDICTION is the word.

Op used to have milk and now he wants the whole dammn cow. Niqqa you sure you love her or you just want subsidised sex for the rest of your life.grin

2 Likes

Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 07, 2014
Kk
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by Skillfullulu(m): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2014
Funny tho, but it does happen.
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by Exjoker(m): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2014
Follow your mind bro. But mind you, she will only accept your friendship request only if you're going to marry her. But anything other than that is a no for her. So try to convince her that your love for her is for life (you will marry her).
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 07, 2014
henrydadon:
coolwat and what is the meaning of ashawo?...In France where I come from we don't do hoes..

Not only France, its Maiduguri (Sambisa)
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 07, 2014
the real question is how can we make u know that u don't love her!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by adepiero: 9:56am On Dec 07, 2014
#CharityComment undecided
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2014
** in T-pain's voice **......I'm in love with a stripper.

But seriously, She's a professional and she doesn't have any strings attached. These prostitutes mean business, to her, you're just a client nothing more.
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by cokacoola(m): 10:43am On Dec 07, 2014
henrydadon:
coolwat and what is the meaning of ashawo?... In France where I come from we don't do hoes..
your mates in france have graduated
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by cokacoola(m): 10:44am On Dec 07, 2014
SeverusSnape:
** in T-pain's voice **......I'm in love with a stripper.

But seriously, She's a professional and she doesn't have any strings attached. These prostitutes mean business, to her, you're just a client nothing more.
but am madly inlove with and have enof moni to takia of her
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by cokacoola(m): 10:46am On Dec 07, 2014
Exjoker:
Follow your mind bro. But mind you, she will only accept your friendship request only if you're going to marry her. But anything other than that is a no for her. So try to convince her that your love for her is for life (you will marry her).
have told her all that
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by cokacoola(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2014
adepiero:
#CharityComment undecided
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by cokacoola(m): 10:48am On Dec 07, 2014
drizzytee:
ADDICTION is the word.

Op used to have milk and now he wants the whole dammn cow. Niqqa you sure you love her or you just want subsidised sex for the rest of your life.grin
Madman grin
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:49am On Dec 07, 2014
cokacoola:
but am madly inlove with and have enof moni to takia of her
With that said, Don't relent in your effort, Show her how much you love and care about her, Make her see reasons why she mustn't continue with prostitution, Let her imagine a blissful future of you and her (with the kids) together. She's human after all, and believe you me, If you play your cards well, You'll get her. Good luck bro

1 Like

Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by cokacoola(m): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:
very strong! Your dp isnt bad o wink
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by cokacoola(m): 10:55am On Dec 07, 2014
SeverusSnape:

With that said, Don't relent in your effort, Show her how much you love and care about her, Make her see reasons why she mustn't continue with prostitution, Let her imagine a blissful future of you and her (with the kids) together. She's human after all, and believe you me, If you play your cards well, You'll get her. Good luck bro
thanks bro, Good to kwn that reasonable people are stil in Nl
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by Mprex(f): 10:58am On Dec 07, 2014
cokacoola:
very strong! Your dp isnt bad o wink
lols. Thanks
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2014
cokacoola:
thanks bro, Good to kwn that reasonable people are stil in Nl
Pleasure is mine.
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by onosprince(m): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2014
It happens here in Ghana, Nigerians have even married some of them here so if you love her and you know you can take out of the street go ahead, if you cant provide for her she will continue her kpanshin
Re: Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:
eleyii gidi gan

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman / I Am Female And I Don't Want To Get Married / I Want Her But Her Family Background Is A Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.