Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? (6825 Views)

We Need More Atheist Babies By Atheist Parents. / Is God Realy Fair? / Nairaland's Religion Section Has Been Hijacked By Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by Emmalot121(m): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
frank317:

Tell him to bring it on... Mind you he will be judged by me on the last day. I will throw his spiritual ass in to everlasting ice where he would freeze for life.
He deserves freezing for creating such a failed earth.
You really don't have to be converted because you have sinned against God. No forgiveness my dear.
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by frank317: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
malvisguy212:
how do you defined innocent?is it not when they accused you of somthing you did not do? That were they called you innocent, the child was accused of what? God did not accused the child of sin, the child did not do any good, the only thing I understand is that he was innocent of the sin of david and God took his life because God has declear that the house of david will be in chaos if the child was to remain alive, he will face the punishment. Dint you read how david sons were killing themself? The child would have been among but he was taking to heaven via death.

You have no shame... I wonder what your Christian brothers would be thinking. You opened up a thread just to feed us with jargons? Seriously, stop embarasing yourself with ur silly responses.

If boko haram kills your little infant brother or child... Would you say boko haram did your child a favour? Since you know death is a favour to whoever is heaven bound why would you make the first move to escape in case of danger. Or are you not sure you are going to heaven?
Death is always painful, even elephants cry when they lost their loved ones. Never have I seen anybody rejoice that his little infant is just died because he is sure that the child is going to heaven. So if your child dies after your wife carries him in the belly for nine months you will set up a party because the child is going to heaven?
Wasn't it your God who used death to punish man because of disobedience? If death is a punishment how is it a favour to an innocent child?
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by frank317: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
Emmalot121:
You really don't have to be converted because you have sinned against God. No forgiveness my dear.

Tell him to cover his head in shame, he created a fucccccked up world, yet he claims to be all knowing, all powerful and all loving.
I will strip him off all the title because he deserves none. Don't worry, panel of gods will judge him for this mess he calls perfect earth.

1 Like

Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by malvisguy212: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
frank317:

You have no shame... I wonder what your Christian brothers would be thinking. You opened up a thread just to feed us with jargons? Seriously, stop embarasing yourself with ur silly responses.

If boko haram kills your little infant brother or child... Would you say boko haram did your child a favour? Since you know death is a favour to whoever is heaven bound why would you make the first move to escape in case of danger. Or are you not sure you are going to heaven?
Death is always painful, even elephants cry when they lost their loved ones. Never have I seen anybody rejoice that his little infant is just died because he is sure that the child is going to heaven. So if your child dies after your wife carries him in the belly for nine months you will set up a party because the child is going to heaven?
Wasn't it your God who used death to punish man because of disobedience? If death is a punishment how is it a favour to an innocent child?
jabez was bore out of sorrow, if jabez should'v died from birth, you guys will called God murderer, but when jabez live and experience suffering . It is the will of God.if david son live, what will you think will happen to him? He will experience suffering which david was the caused. It is for the child good that he died.

You always give example of boko haram, am sure if God wipe of boko haram for the evil they did,in twenty years times your atheist friends will ignore the evil they commit and discuss how God killed them,non of you guys were able to provide enough prove that God killed innocent people.
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by malvisguy212: 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
frank317:

Tell him to cover his head in shame, he created a fucccccked up world, yet he claims to be all knowing, all powerful and all loving.
I will strip him off all the title because he deserves none. Don't worry, panel of gods will judge him for this mess he calls perfect earth.
your are sooo confused, who should we tell ? God? Isn't God the one you say does not exist? Hate God or not, God will judge you.
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by Jack65: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
malvisguy212:
your are sooo confused, who should we tell ? God? Isn't God the one you say does not exist? Hate God or not, God will judge you.

Lol! Guy you should know when to accept defeat and just quit. You are embarrassing yourself and your brethren here.
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by slyfox5555: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
Weah96:

People who take Ayahuasca, peyote, and Amanita mushroom report witnessing similar visions. These are all scheduled ONE substances in the US.

Are you willing to admit that your writer may have consumed or ingested psychedelic substances?

It's evident you are one of them that take the mentioned mush-rooms smiley
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by malvisguy212: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Jack65:

Lol! Guy you should know when to accept defeat and just quit. You are embarrassing yourself and your brethren here.
atheist trying to prove a non existence being killed something that exist.
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by slyfox5555: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
frank317:

What exactly is f**cked up about what God created?
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by Mzmycoli: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2014
musKeeto:
Mizmycoli, uyiiredia. Hallo..

I opened this account first, I didn't like the way it looked, so I went for MizMyColi

If I didn't look up this account regularly, I'd have missed this mention entirely sad

Guess, the issue's been flogged enough?
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2014
Mzmycoli:

I opened this account first, I didn't like the way it looked, so I went for MizMyColi

If I didn't look up this account regularly, I'd have missed this mention entirely sad

Guess, the issue's been flogged enough?
Mzmycoli, MizMyColi lol.
Cool. I tagged you on my diary. Seen that?
Re: Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? by MizMyColi(f): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2014
musKeeto:

Mzmycoli, MizMyColi lol.
Cool. I tagged you on my diary. Seen that?

Just saw it now.
Video download in progress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Happens To Christians Who Stray? - Paul Ellis / Can God Bless Someone Financially Through Gambling? / 5 Reasons Why We Must Not Remove God From Human Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.