Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,322 members, 7,808,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA (6247 Views)

Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos / When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle / Basketmouth For President, Julius Agwu For Governor (rivers State) 2015!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by NafeesaAA(f): 9:46am On Dec 07, 2014
Saw this.
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 07, 2014
.Typical. Tryin to reap where he did not sow. Looks like dem spare parts dealers
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by NafeesaAA(f): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2014
Pix

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by html14java(f): 9:50am On Dec 07, 2014
Like play Like Joke, he will wean.

#myCharityComment.
... grin grin wink tongue tongue kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by zlatansomto(m): 9:50am On Dec 07, 2014
Lool. Lagos is indeed a no mans land grin grin grin • Igbo kwenu

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by siegfried99(m): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2014
Wasting his time and money grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by PassingShot(m): 9:55am On Dec 07, 2014
Very very good development from our brothers from across the Niger. Afterall, Lagos belongs to all. It's a no man's land as they say. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 07, 2014
NafeesaAA:
Pix

Lol, is that a picture of a real person, or a mascot? grin I doubt that's a real human being, and if he's, he must be an alien, with the shape of his head.

That said, with all the ethnic tension in that country, the deep-rooted fault-lines, lack of trust across the board, and how volatile it's - why are certain folks hell-bent on setting fire, on a powder keg that might end up consuming everybody? And it's basically just folks from a certain axis of the country that love doing this. And I believe they'll never accept this in their own region. A region where there are intra-ethnic quibbles all the time.

Trying to force a foreign ideology, from a next country, with different demographics and history - on a next country is disaster waiting to happen. I just wish the mascot well, in his bid, to achieve armageddon.

Deya.

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by carbon1224(m): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2014
NafeesaAA:
Pix

Goood start
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by doroboss(m): 9:58am On Dec 07, 2014
IGBO brodas can like name sha......

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by XketchDesigns(m): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2014
I wonder what will happen if someone with origins from kano state with a name like "musa hamisu mairago" comes to contest for governor in abia, anambra or imo?

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2014
I can help that man if he is hungry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by naijaking1: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2014
XketchDesigns:
I wonder what will happen if someone with origins from kano state with a name like "musa hamisu mairago" comes to contest for governor in abia, anambra or imo?

Nothing will happen, it should be encouraged.

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by olas24u(f): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2014
XketchDesigns:

They are known to dominate,you can imagine calling lagos a no man,s land .

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by Emmyginger(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2014
haha! to who much is given much is expected(talking abt d name tho)
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2014
XketchDesigns:

^^^Nothing will happen! If he feels he has something to offer, sells himself well, and convinces the electorate of his capabilities, then anything is possible; it's been done before you know!?

Pic is of Alhaji Altine, a Fulani, and the first elected Mayor of Enugu!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2014
XketchDesigns:

But abia, anambra and imo are NOT No Man's Land na
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by coolebux(m): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2014
Are you afraid of change?

If Obama was able to overcome the continental barriers
Igbos in Lagos will pull through

The man you're seeing might not be the one
But one day, Igbos will rule Lagos.

#constantchange.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 07, 2014
After calling us ofeymanu, amala and ewedu people etc una no serious, but to be sincere, u guys can be gov but u people need to change ur attitude towards yoruba people and stop calling our land "no man's land" and be gr8ful then we may consider an ibo man.

LAI MUHAMMED FOR GOV OF ANAMBRA grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 07, 2014
NafeesaAA:
Saw this.
What have u done?
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by vanbonattel: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2014
yemaldo:
After calling us ofeymanu, amala and ewedu people etc una no serious, but to be sincere, u guys can be gov but u people need to change ur attitude towards yoruba people and stop calling our land "no man's land" and be gr8ful then we may consider an ibo man.
the over 60 percent of igbo in lagos can make this man win
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by zlatansomto(m): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2014
yemaldo:

No wahala my brother,. Na one Nigeria •

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by arewafederation: 10:24am On Dec 07, 2014
Igbos the Champions of ethnic bigotry spite, insult and call yorubas,their benefactorsgrin, all sort of denigrating names, yet a flat headed monkey looking okoro has the effrontery to attempt contesting for not even an assistant councellorship but the governorship position? Hian!!

Igbo, una get liver ooo! This is something you won't tolerate in your God forsaken enclave but have the guts to do in another man's land! shocked shocked shocked angry angry

Okey oooo! It shall be well.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by vanbonattel: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2014
yemaldo:

if the guy can stop lying, he can win anambra governor
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by vanbonattel: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2014
arewafederation:
Igbos the Champions of ethnic bigotry spite, insult and call yorubas,their benefactorsgrin, all sort of denigrating names, yet a flat headed monkey looking okoro has the effrontery to attempt contesting for not even an assistant councellorship but the governorship position? Hian!!

Igbo, una get liver ooo! This is something you won't tolerate in your God forsaken enclave but have the guts to do in another man's land! shocked shocked shocked angry angry

Okey oooo! It shall be well.
who is cursing now? igbo are the most civil in nigeria
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2014
XketchDesigns:
well abia is not a no man's land nau. grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by XketchDesigns(m): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2014
naijaking1:

Nothing will happen, it should be encouraged.
I will agree with the bolded but definitely now with the other part of your statement.
Let's not forget the reaction if igbos on Nairaland some months back when there was a thread about a muslim "igbo" head of a village or something of that nature. He is the same igbo o!
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by arewafederation: 10:33am On Dec 07, 2014
vanbonattel:

who is cursing now? igbo are the most civil in nigeria

What do you mean by who is cursing?

Anyway, I hear you.smiley

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by Kelechi2020(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2014
EXPOSED! Ikpeazu Signs Agreement With T.A. Orji To Be Paying Him N1.8 Billion

https://www.nairaland.com/2032547/exposed-ikpeazu-signs-agreement-t.a
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by XketchDesigns(m): 10:34am On Dec 07, 2014
Rexxie:

well abia is not a no man's land nau. grin
himkers:

But abia, anambra and imo are NOT No Man's Land na
olas24u:

They are known to dominate,you can imagine calling lagos a no man,s land .

This people are accommodating and showed great hospitality to the igbo tribe and what's the reward? They call their land "no man's land"
Sometimes you just understand why lagos state government deported them.

PROUDIGBO:

^^^Nothing will happen! If he feels he has something to offer, sells himself well, and convinces the electorate of his capabilities, then anything is possible; it's been done before you know!?
Pic is of Alhaji Altine, a Fulani, and the first elected Mayor of Enugu!
You and I know this can never happen in this era. I mean take the forthcoming elections as an example, most SE/SS support GEJ cz of his ethnicity and for the fact the don't want a northerner to rule them. This is nigeria at large o talk more of igbo state!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by vanbonattel: 10:35am On Dec 07, 2014
arewafederation:

What do you mean by who is cursing?

Anyway, I hear you.smiley
now get moving before I slap ya cone head.
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by naijaking1: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2014
coolebux:
Are you afraid of change?

If Obama was able to overcome the continental barriers
Igbos in Lagos will pull through

The man you're seeing might not be the one
But one day, Igbos will rule Lagos.

#constantchange.

You can't eat your cake and have it. Lagos cannot attempt to be a truly metropolitan city like London, New York, or Paris without removing the garb of primitive tribal enclave as espoused by some you guys. In a democracy, the majority wins, and the minority rights are preserved. If Igbos, Hausa, or Yorubas become majority in Lagos, it's only a matter of time, before they elect one of them into the governor's house, just a matter of time.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hey, Wait A Minute,i Haven't Added Them Up Yet / Funny Calabar Names / Akpors Commedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.