Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,149 members, 7,780,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:39 AM

Funny Memories Of Those Days; Do You Remember? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Memories Of Those Days; Do You Remember? (2398 Views)

Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School / Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Memories Of Those Days; Do You Remember? by Manweysabi(m): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2014
I miss the days when we went to school, lined up & D headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform & den we match to our classrooms.

• D days of Computer Socks: U Remember na??

• D days of Nasco Biscuit,Trebor, Iced Colored water tied in nylon we called it "lolly"

• D days of Goody-Goody&pako Biscuit.

• D days of sakobi the snake girl,Nneka the pretty serpent, ali & simbi,Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbo lives in Calabar.

• Chei, i remember those days when one naira coin na money,when groundnut was 5 kobo. & choco milo sweet was 25 kobo

• days of messing game,who is in d garden, police and thief

• D days of mummy & daddy play

• days when we use to build houses with sand, play suwe game, tinco tinco, change your style, ten ten, skipping, stop! U remember nau!

•those days wen we used to fly kite on streets, wen boys used to use d paint bucket cover as tire & their daddy's hanger as d steering

•those days when rubber band was stock exchange

•days when votron, jumbo, power rangers, spider man was our favourite cartoons

• D days of limca soft drinks & choco milo advert on black and white tv and sunday rendevous by1:30pm

• when we say 'leke leke give me white finger'

• Those days when eleganza pen was d best

• D days wen we used to drink water from d tap even suck out d water if its not coming out

• D days when NTA will show rainbow color for 30 mins then national anthem before they resume program @ 4pm

• D days were basket sandals,simbi nd Bata sandals were d best

•Days wen we all sing sandalili sandalili songs, dstv has come no more old fun I'm really proud to have experienced all this. If u r nt smiling it means u were nt born in my generation.

Add yours and pass the fun around.

Re: Funny Memories Of Those Days; Do You Remember? by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 07, 2014
we gather buy TREBOR
Re: Funny Memories Of Those Days; Do You Remember? by colossus2: 11:19am On Dec 07, 2014
Okay you want to go back to those days?
Should we now boil gala?
angry
Re: Funny Memories Of Those Days; Do You Remember? by godsamist: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2014
Bros na wa fo you oo!
Ebi like se you bi ajegunle pikin..No doubt,those good old days when dey carry iron box go school.
We use rope for belt..When we dey pluck fruits fro strange' compound..Ooo how time fly..Thanks bros
Re: Funny Memories Of Those Days; Do You Remember? by TrishaP(f): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2014
This should be the counter thread to that of those things we did as a child on FP.
Re: Funny Memories Of Those Days; Do You Remember? by shikshark: 11:37am On Dec 07, 2014
im sure all those things mentioned above does not happen in france
Re: Funny Memories Of Those Days; Do You Remember? by simplemach(m): 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
Not in the US where i schooled.
Re: Funny Memories Of Those Days; Do You Remember? by ggrin(f): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Proudly 90's
cool
Re: Funny Memories Of Those Days; Do You Remember? by holatin(m): 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
old post
Re: Funny Memories Of Those Days; Do You Remember? by Medunah: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hmm goody goody, i loved that shii, wonder y its not sold anymore
Re: Funny Memories Of Those Days; Do You Remember? by dreydee(m): 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
I would give anything to have goody-goody chocolate back, nasco biscuit and Trevor too grin

That time I would pretend I want to vomit just so they would buy me TREBOR grin
Re: Funny Memories Of Those Days; Do You Remember? by Chubhie: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
How time flies. I'm officially an old man today. Good ol days when neighbours looked after each and children were collectively disciplined and taught good morals. We were born into Angelican church and it was a tradition for another family to be your baptismal parents!!! you as a child enjoyed the best of two worlds. Just like the Italians with Godfather.
Re: Funny Memories Of Those Days; Do You Remember? by joshbouy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
the days of Baba dudu, kuli kuli
chaiii, I miss those days sha
Re: Funny Memories Of Those Days; Do You Remember? by mathmatica: 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Reminds me of the early 80s,when I had to tabu molue to school and trek from coker bustop to orile iganmu without sandals....those days were hard times but would love to visit it again,if I could travel back in time
Re: Funny Memories Of Those Days; Do You Remember? by Haywhymido(m): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dis generation --------------------
---------------

i rep

(1) (Reply)

Laotech Post Ume / Abu Zaria Post Utme Now To Be Held August 2010. / Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin 2010/2011 Session Utme Screening Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.