Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo (7084 Views)

Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos / (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony / Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
my question is, does his party have the political stamina to move him to the house? NO
this is not a party thing but the power of almighty God on this man,could you believe the Apc youths in our area rallied round singing several praise songs of this man burning all the APC banners in our area. Forget it bro,he has won this election on arrival by the grace of God,he will only lose if APC rigs because this man is just unstoppable,as a yoruba I have never have a soft spot for any igbo man politically not until this man's story got to our ears. "He is just a moving train that can't be stopped" sentiments apart he is the man of the people including yorubas and every other tribe living in our constituency,so leave tribalism out of this please brother.

1 Like

Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by gr8femfred: 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
JOETYNO:
We support U Sir, time to put tribalism aside and move Nigeria forward
u are from which tribe? am not sure u knw where dem dey enter Lagos bus 4rm ur village.... u supported him bcus his 4rm it tribe and u are telling us to put tribalism aside.

2 Likes

Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
gr8femfred:
u are from which tribe? am not sure u knw where dem dey enter Lagos bus 4rm ur village.... u supported him bcus his 4rm it tribe and u are telling us to put tribalism aside.
must you tribalise every thing?

1 Like

Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by vivalavida(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
you guys need to grow up and away from this "no man's land" mantra. Can't you see that of all the over 300 tribes in nigeria, it's only the ibos that say that nonsense? Other tribes know who the owners are that's why you don't hear such from them. I wonder why educated ibos still go about saying it along with the illiterate ones. Aren't they educated enough to know that the yorubas control the government and the traditional offices? 90% of the streets and and neighborhoods are named in their language, yet you people still believe in that nonsense. You guys need to put your heads together and think of a way to develop a SE state to the status of lagos. Look at abuja, the northerners can boast of it as theirs. The SS are doing everything possible to build akwa ibom....emulate them instead of encouraging brain drain. If that man should get to that house, he's going to lose his igboness and become like joe igbokwe.

Sorry to burst ur bubble. Abuja is a no-mans land too.
Stop using lagos as a yard-stick to measure how far South West states have gone. Lagos was developed to it present state due to the contribution of all the tribes in Nigeria. South West states such as ogun,oyo,ondo,osun and ekiti are hell holes. Brown roof enclaves. I bet u havent been to da south esat of Nigeria. We have numerous threads on states such as imo and enugu. Go and fill your eyes

3 Likes

Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by IgrigiMercenery: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
dridowu:
He won't win PDP primary talkless of main election . Anyway wishing him the best.

**grins** Idowu why do you think he won't win primaries. Please throw more light. . lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
vivalavida:

Sorry to burst ur bubble. Abuja is a no-mans land too.
Stop using lagos as a yard-stick to measure how far South West states have gone. Lagos was developed to it present state due to the contribution of all the tribes in Nigeria. South West states such as ogun,oyo,ondo,osun and ekiti are hell holes. Brown roof enclaves. I bet u havent been to da south esat of Nigeria. We have numerous threads on states such as imo and enugu. Go and fill your eyes
must you make bigotry comments?
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by vivalavida(m): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
must you make bigotry comments?

This is nairaland niggie.
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2014
Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu was born on 23 December 1969 to the family of Benjamin Idimogu of Umuezela abuke in ihitte ubuoma local government area Imo-state. He is married to a beautiful wife named lady Roseline Enitab Idimogu(Nee Kuku) from ijebu-Ode in ogun state since 1990. This marriage has Produced three children all born in lagos state.

Sir Jude started visiting Lagos from his secondary school days 1980 and started living in lagos 1989 at 90 Mushin-Isolo road,isolo lagos. Sir jude completed his primary education at community primary school Abueke in Ihitte Uboma LGA in imo state,thereafter proceeded for his secondary school education at Boys secondary school ekwerazu ahiazu mbaise,imo state from 1980-1984,later completed his A-level at methodist boys high school lagos. He proceeded to Yaba college of technology Yaba where he studied accounting from 1991 to 1998 and obtained his HND in Accouinting and was also admitted into Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma from 2003-2007 where he obtained his BSc in Accounting.

He later studied at Lagos State University Ojo main campus(LASU) from 2007-2009 where he obtained his MBA in marketing. Professionally sir Jude is a member of. Chartered Institute of Accountants of Nigeria(ICAN). He qualified as a chartered accountant in may 2000,he is also a member of Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria(CITA).

He is presently the 1st Vice Chairman of CANAL Community Development Authority at Ilamoshe Estate Oke-Afa Ejigbo for the past 5 years and the 1st Vice Chairman of ABCON South-West Zone(Association of Bureau De Change Operators of Nigeria).

Sir Jude has worked with NEPA,NIBD Trustees Ltd,Savannah Bank Plc,Intercity Bank Plc now Unity Bank Plc before venturing into private business. He is the Chairman/CEO of JPM Group of Companies which is made up of:

1. JPM Dollars Bureau De Change Ltd

2. JPM Consulting Ltd

3. JPM Oil & Gas Ltd

4. Gods Heritage Integrated Ltd

Sir Jude is a Christian of Catholic faith and he is presently a member of St Mulumba Knight Knighthood Idimu sub council,he is also a member of CMO(Catholic Men Organization of Nigeria) and presently the Chairman of Local Organization Council(LOC) Bishop Martins Adewale Football Competition among all Catholic churches in Lagos Archdiocese.

Sir Jude is Willing and ready to serve her mother land Nigeria,some of his friends call him Mr Nigeria.
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 9:10am On Dec 10, 2014
Thank you sir for all your works we really appreciate your effort in our life.
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Bruteforce101: 10:18am On Dec 10, 2014
Collynzo9:
Una wan kill these people with unnecessary heart attack.
LMAO!

Amadi collins, face your Imo state and stop talking trash.

3 Likes

Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Bruteforce101: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
this is not a party thing but the power of almighty God on this man,could you believe the Apc youths in our area rallied round singing several praise songs of this man burning all the APC banners in our area. Forget it bro,he has won this election on arrival by the grace of God,he will only lose if APC rigs because this man is just unstoppable,as a yoruba I have never have a soft spot for any igbo man politically not until this man's story got to our ears. "He is just a moving train that can't be stopped" sentiments apart he is the man of the people including yorubas and every other tribe living in our constituency,so leave tribalism out of this please brother.

Lmaooo. Keep deceiving yourself. Yoruba man indeed. Lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
Bruteforce101:

Lmaooo. Keep deceiving yourself. Yoruba man indeed. Lwkmd
yeah full blooded,all I want his progress not some hypocrites that has been milking us in this constituency.
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2014
Sir jude we the youths of Oshodi-Isolo constituency will forever remain loyal to you.
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by mistabiola: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2014
He is planning to bring Agbero (hoodlums) to Lagos.... Why can't he go and try his might in his state ,yoruba would say '' ile la'n wo ka toh soh omo loruko'' Go home and make ur pple proud first cheesy grin
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
mistabiola:
He is planning to bring Agbero (hoodlums) to Lagos.... Why can't he go and try his might in his state ,yoruba would say '' ile la'n wo ka toh soh omo loruko'' Go home and make ur pple proud first cheesy grin
everybody is his people not only igbos.

1 Like

Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by londoner: 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
If this man has lived in lagos since 1989, Lagos is his home.

If he has lived there and not his birth state, why should he not actualise the ambition of serving those in his community/constituency?

Is it now that he will go to the East and ask them to vote for him, when he does not even live among them? On what basis?
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by londoner: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by londoner: 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
mankand:

At least fashola and tiunubu as well as ambode are of oduduwa descent. Just as a British man can run for any political post in Australia or USA, but a Russian cannot run for any post in those regions because charity begins at home

Can you provide me with the factual basis for your wild ascertion please??

Thanks in advance.

I guess you dont know that there is such a thing as a Russian-American, Italian-American etc. Again, I await the link to the law that says that a British man can run for political office but not a Russian (or non-British). In fact only those with American or Australian citizenship or nationality can run for office in those countries, no matter where their origin may be from.

I just can't stand it when Nigerians try to claim that developed nations have the same backward/tribalist thinking as them. THEY DONT.
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
^^^Back to spouting ya usual illiterate talks again, no?

How about tell an English man/woman to go contest as the first minister of Scotland, and tell the Scots he wants to lord over holyrood. And let's see if there won't be a riot. grin

Stark illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by londoner: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
The same Scotland that just voted to stay under an English Prime minister and provided quite a few UK prime ministers? Even the SNP proposed that if they did get the YES vote, any person who has lived in Scotland for ten years (at any time in their lives) would qualify to apply for Scottish citizenship.......anyhoo..........

In the outside you can actually aquire belonging to a place. You can even have dual belonging/citizenship.

Many are a beneficiaries of that fact, in the developed world, I mean. Thanks goodness for that, huh.

Some people, for example, have their "home" or roots in Nigeria, say, yet still enjoy the right to be, or become a British national or citizen in much less than 30 years. This affording them the right to go for political posts, along with those who have their family roots in England.

Funny, that..............
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
Lol, or rigged to stay in the union, due to threats and promise of more autonomy, no?

And why didn't English MPs go over there to debate them to stay in the union - and they had to use London Scottish MPs? Oops, I forgot, they also hate the conservatives over there cos that's an English party.

Also, does the PM have direct rule over Scotland, and why do you think they have a separate parliament? Anyway, go over there and tell me you're eligible for the same things Scots get, and see if they won't throw ya ar.se down South. You're not even from the UK - stick to spouting the Americanism tosh. grin

Keep trying to destroy the peace folks enjoy in Lagos, all in the name copying and pasting the useless American tripe everywhere. I still don't know why you lot are obsessed with that place, and it's only your folks. When I start seeing northerners, Edos, Ijaws, Urhobos et al do the same thing, then I might support it. But right now, it's only the greedy folks of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by londoner: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
^^^put simply, your a hypocrit. You, like I, enjoy the right to contest for political office in the Uk, there are quite a few Nigerians etc who are in political office now, who were not even born in the UK.

Nigeria has to stop behaving like it is in the stone age.
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
^^^This is about indigenous folks within the same country - don't go on a tangent here.

Can an English man/woman be allowed to become the first minister of Scotland - yes or no?

^^^Answer that.

3 Likes

Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
And stop labelling folks who understand what a tribal society is, as being backward and stone age. It's about territorial integrity, and it's wired into their psyche. Just as it's the same everywhere on the planet. Europe fought two world wars over the same thing, hence any region in Europe that has more than 2 million indigenous people is somewhat autonomous, just to let peace reign. It's basically common sense.

Look at how China is governed as well, they do everything based on regions. Ditto Russia et al. I still don't understand why you lot keep pushing this Americanism nonsense that has deprived the country any growth whatsoever since it was introduced after the first coup. It's NEVER going to work in a country like Nigeria. You will just end up creating more problems than actually solving anything.

Anyway, I just came here to educate you while defending those you're talking down on. If the folks don't want this guy, his home state isn't far from there. He can travel back home, take his talents there, and help his own people. You can't force yourself on people. Or are Igbos now immigrants in Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 7:52am On Dec 13, 2014
SirShymex:
Lol, or rigged to stay in the union, due to threats and promise of more autonomy, no?

And why didn't English MPs go over there to debate them to stay in the union - and they had to use London Scottish MPs? Oops, I forgot, they also hate the conservatives over there cos that's an English party.

Also, does the PM have direct rule over Scotland, and why do you think they have a separate parliament? Anyway, go over there and tell me you're eligible for the same things Scots get, and see if they won't throw ya ar.se down South. You're not even from the UK - stick to spouting the Americanism tosh. grin

Keep trying to destroy the peace folks enjoy in Lagos, all in the name copying and pasting the useless American tripe everywhere. I still don't know why you lot are obsessed with that place, and it's only your folks. When I start seeing northerners, Edos, Ijaws, Urhobos et al do the same thing, then I might support it. But right now, it's only the greedy folks of Nigeria.
you reason like a secondary school drop out,do you know an Urobo man won the PDP primaries in Amuwo-Odofin state constituency,what do you have to say about that? You need to grow up and travel round this country brother so you will be free from the chains of tribalism because it won't do you any good in the nearest future. People like you need to be eliminated so development can come into this country.
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 9:09am On Dec 13, 2014
SirShymex:
And stop labelling folks who understand what a tribal society is, as being backward and stone age. It's about territorial integrity, and it's wired into their psyche. Just as it's the same everywhere on the planet. Europe fought two world wars over the same thing, hence any region in Europe that has more than 2 million indigenous people is somewhat autonomous, just to let peace reign. It's basically common sense.

Look at how China is governed as well, they do everything based on regions. Ditto Russia et al. I still don't understand why you lot keep pushing this Americanism nonsense that has deprived the country any growth whatsoever since it was introduced after the first coup. It's NEVER going to work in a country like Nigeria. You will just end up creating more problems than actually solving anything.

Anyway, I just came here to educate you while defending those you're talking down on. If the folks don't want this guy, his home state isn't far from there. He can travel back home, take his talents there, and help his own people. You can't force yourself on people. Or are Igbos now immigrants in Nigeria?
you are just a helpless unenlightened person,so in your mind this man is forcing himself on us? After he won the primaries with 95 percent of our yoruba delegates en? So he should go back to his village where he knows nobody and neither do they know him there en? So people in this constituency that sing his praise up and down are still not his people and he is not there people en? You just need complete deliverance from your shallow mindedness,mtchewwwwww
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
[s]
Aliyulukumon:
you reason like a secondary school drop out,do you know an Urobo man won the PDP primaries in Amuwo-Odofin state constituency,what do you have to say about that? You need to grow up and travel round this country brother so you will be free from the chains of tribalism because it won't do you any good in the nearest future. People like you need to be eliminated so development can come into this country.
[/s]

Obnoxious and unexposed primeval stark illiterate, when I talk, you listen.

Now, scram!
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by ASL33: 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
SirShymex:
^^^This is about indigenous folks within the same country - don't go on a tangent here.

Can an English man/woman be allowed to become the first minister of Scotland - yes or no?

^^^Answer that.
The man is not going for Lagos state governor. So don't compare his position with Scottish First Minister. Rather compare him with MPs like Goerge Galloway who is Scottish but represents Bradford.
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
ASL33:
The man is not going for Lagos state governor. So don't compare his position with Scottish First Minister. Rather compare him with MPs like Goerge Galloway who is Scottish but represents Bradford.
Pls enlighten the Bigot more,wonder why he reason like a fowl.
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by gbeseun(m): 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
So why u no go IMO Ur state to effect the yeye change you are preaching,if Ur land is good for u and u are capable go and contest for councillor in Ur state and see how ogo run affairs over there,or can Ur flat head people allow a Yoruba man to buy apga ticket talk of being their candidate,so because u are pushing cart in oshodi for 25 years now give u authority to buy for abi,Ur water of money start from d day u don't know the difference between state and federal roads.and will u reconstruct d roads with Ur money,anuofia

1 Like

Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by ASL33: 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
So OP what happened to your man? Did he win the primaries already?
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
gbeseun:
So why u no go IMO Ur state to effect the yeye change you are preaching,if Ur land is good for u and u are capable go and contest for councillor in Ur state and see how ogo run affairs over there,or can Ur flat head people allow a Yoruba man to buy apga ticket talk of being their candidate,so because u are pushing cart in oshodi for 25 years now give u authority to buy for abi,Ur water of money start from d day u don't know the difference between state and federal roads.and will u reconstruct d roads with Ur money,anuofia
so he should go back to his village where he knows nobody shey? And who told you a yoruba can't hold this kind of political post in the east? Brother you need to wake up from slumber,you can have good reasoning than this Haba!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. / Saraki Condemns Renewed Boko Haram Attacks / Yorubas Has Lost This Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.