Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo (7087 Views)

Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos / (pics)a Nairalander At Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu's Inauguration Ceremony / Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by edo3(m): 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Am a lagosian,,yoruba should not even make dt mistake of allowing an ibo man to be part of d house of assembly.. Small time,,they'l say lagos na no man's land..
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 12:22am On Dec 16, 2014
ASL33:
So OP what happened to your man? Did he win the primaries already?
Yeah he won the primaries after an initial tie with Hon Erinfolami,he is indeed the man of the people.
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by docsholz(m): 12:27am On Dec 16, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
Yeah he won the primaries after an initial tie with Hon Erinfolami,he is indeed the man of the people.
P A sha collect ur money now, the journey ends February 2015

1 Like

Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2014
edo3:
Am a lagosian,,yoruba should not even make dt mistake of allowing an ibo man to be part of d house of assembly.. Small time,,they'l say lagos na no man's land..
that's not true,you are actually wrong about this perception,nigerian is beyond yoruba-igbo,but u an edo man with less commitment to lagos can be in the house right?
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2014
docsholz:
P A sha collect ur money now, the journey ends February 2015
yeah we have suffered enough its high time we started enjoying.
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2014
edo3:
Baseless and Uncalled for.
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by VirginFinder: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2014
Fa fa fa
Foul!
No way!!
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
VirginFinder:
Fa fa fa
Foul!
No way!!
oponu!!! Just be ready to jump into the lagos lagoon because the final result of the 2015 rep poll in our constituency will make you do so.
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by VirginFinder: 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
oponu!!! Just be ready to jump into the lagos lagoon because the final result of the 2015 rep poll in our constituency will make you do so.

Arindin!

Yeye ti maa fi e se wa lori ina.

Omo ibo jati jati
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
VirginFinder:

Arindin!

Yeye ti maa fi e se wa lori ina.

Omo ibo jati jati
oponu omo!! so I am now omo Igbo because I refuse to be tribalistic like you,aridin omo ote!!!
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by VirginFinder: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
oponu omo!! so I am now omo Igbo because I refuse to be tribalistic like you,aridin omo ote!!!

Atole ni e!
Omo ibo jati jati to'n form Yoruba muslim.
Oti mofo!!
O ba di e l'aiye!!!

No chance for ibos.

3 Likes

Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 11:08am On Dec 20, 2014
VirginFinder:

Atole ni e!
Omo ibo jati jati to'n form Yoruba muslim.
Oti mofo!!
O ba di e l'aiye!!!

No chance for ibos.
ok keep deceiving yourself oniranu oshi!!
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by JOETYNO: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2014
gr8femfred:
u are from which tribe? am not sure u knw where dem dey enter Lagos bus 4rm ur village.... u supported him bcus his 4rm it tribe and u are telling us to put tribalism aside.

I dnt insult people, I stay in Ojota
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by VirginFinder: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
ok keep deceiving yourself oniranu oshi!!

omo ibo gbara e da soun jor.
No chance for omo ibo in Alausa!

1 Like

Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
VirginFinder:

omo ibo gbara e da soun jor.
No chance for omo ibo in Alausa!
your reasoning is irritating,stop being backward in reasoning!!!
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by VirginFinder: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
your reasoning is irritating,stop being backward in reasoning!!!

Ode!
It's your thinking that is reverse biased!!

1 Like

Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 12:57am On Dec 24, 2014
VirginFinder:

Ode!
It's your thinking that is reverse biased!!
ok ko kan aye!! ABUNDANCE la month ni agbo wa yi!!! Se ogbo ku ni to ri omo Igbo to fe se iyanu fun wa!!!!!
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by VirginFinder: 9:27am On Dec 24, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
ok ko kan aye!! ABUNDANCE la month ni agbo wa yi!!! Se ogbo ku ni to ri omo Igbo to fe se iyanu fun wa!!!!!

Gibberish!

omo ibo jati jati. B'ara e da soun

No chance for omo ibo in Alausa!!

1 Like

Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 10:02am On Dec 24, 2014
VirginFinder:

Gibberish!

omo ibo jati jati. B'ara e da soun

ok keep deceiving yourself,bi mi se je omo Igbo wa so ti ABUNDANCE ba ti wole!!!
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by VirginFinder: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
ok keep deceiving yourself,bi mi se je omo Igbo wa so ti ABUNDANCE ba ti wole!!!

owo le ti!

s'ebi Jimi Agbaje ti yan ibo deputy abi?

Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
VirginFinder:

owo le ti!

s'ebi Jimi Agbaje ti yan ibo deputy abi?

up jimi APC is a no no in lagos in 2015!!!
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 7:56am On Dec 31, 2014
God Made me PDP Lagos House aspirant... He 'll put me there with your support
--Abundance Idimogu

Lagos House of Assembly flag bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP),Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu KSM better known as mr Abundance who is the first Igbo man to be nominated by the ruling party to contest any of such top position in Lagos has thanked those who voted for him in the just concluded primaries adding that God did it and will surely do it again with the people's support during the main election coming up early next year 2015.

Speaking exclusively with ECD,Sir Idimogu a Chattered Accountant who is the immediate past Vice Chairman South West of the Bureau De Change Operators Association of Nigeria told of how he was Overwhelmed by the support of the party members across board including all the various caucuses during the primaries.

According to the Imo state born grassroots mobilizer who went to Yaba Collegeof Technology for an HND and Ambrose Ali University for a BSC in same course of Accounting "the next few months are going to be tough so all hands must be on deck to see the PDP wins and wins well without violence from any quarters. Your votes must count for me and for PDP. This is the time for reconciliation amongst PDP members so we can work together to take the seat of government at the federal,state,local government and ward level and make things better for the people. The time has come for PDP to shine in Nigeria,everything will be in Abundance.

Continuing Idimogu said "Isolo-Oshodi 11 in the lagos state scheme of things has never fared well,I see the area as Government Rejected Area and we must do things to begin to redress the situation when I get into the Lagos House of Assembly in 2015,I will give very robust and all inclusive representation because God will do the magic for me,for me to rise from being the underdog to the flag bearer is surely God's work and he will complete his work in 2015 with your support".
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
Sir jude wishes all his supporters and people in oshodi-isolo constituency a prosperous new year....
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 1:11am On Jan 17, 2015
Sir jude emeka idimogu set to hit the streets of ejigbo today in an open street walk with the PDP youth Vanguard to meet the commoners one on one for discussion of pressing issues on the progress of ejigbo and Oshodi-Isolo constituency in general. We pray for a peaceful road match later in the day as we go for goal.
May Gold bless Sir Jude

PDP

Lagos State

And Nigeria.
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Aliyulukumon: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Winner oooo oooo,winner, winner oooooo,winner,Abundane you don winner o,winner,kpata kpata you go last for 8yrs winner.
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by disumusa: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Descartes:

Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode are they Lagosians? undecided

Yeye dey smell angry
the voice of bastard who want to claim another mans land. Even you give me lagos state origen free i dont want am from kano
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by Kingspin(m): 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
mankand:

At least fashola and tiunubu as well as ambode are of oduduwa descent. Just as a British man can run for any political post in Australia or USA, but a Russian cannot run for any post in those regions because charity begins at home
But ur Oduduwa descent go abroad another man country run for a postion and even live there 4life. Rubbish.
Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by lionduke(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
mankand:
With all his gestures, why can't he just go and rule in his own state? Everyone always want a piece of lagos and the south West.

Just saying undecided

Lagos is no man's land.

1 Like

Re: Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
lekkie073:
He is a joker....
No, he is not!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Buhari Cabal Members Compiled By Fani Kayode / PMB: Kind To The Living And The Dead - Femi Adesina / Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.