Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) (106077 Views)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by SonOfEl(m): 8:32am On Dec 31, 2014
ICHINONYE:

truly wat we ve in my state is really a hell on his own, n eye sore ......... i shed tears each time i am their, the people posting trash here re either Ta. orji crew or people dat ve not seen development goin on in another state, NO Road , No water , No infrastructure ....... imagine posting pic of n estate road n street light n dey call that development , when u see estates n better street light in every corner u visit in Lagos, i say shame to my fellow brothers who call this whole rubbish development, please one thing i will tell u all travel beyond Abia n see what they call development

as far as am concerned, criticisms about my beloved state are most welcomed. This should aba and abia as a whole to sit up. However, any anambran trying to downplay abia and its people to superiorize anambra is indeed suffering from a terrible complex. Abia has leadership issues, yet that dosent rob it of producing entreprenurial gurus and first class human capital, high literacy rate and rich cultural history. Abia has a smaller population compared to anambra, yet its potentials rivals anambra anyday anytime.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by oneeast: 8:32am On Dec 31, 2014
We careless so far as you remain a dustbin state.. cheesy

Please vote the dustbin man.............. grin grin

B2mario:

That dustbin man is better than anybody that will come with Anambra party. Tomorrow now you will tell the whole Nigeria that you give us a gov.

I'm not against my good brother, Alex Otti but i had rather support PDP, APC, PPA, UPP than to support APGA. I don't want what happened in Imo to happen in Abia.

Your people are very mean and might want to use APGA influence to hijack projects and appointments in Abia.

Chai, you've missed. Otti should come up next time with another party. He should have used APC.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by oneeast: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2014
Stfu! The person you quoted is not from Anambra but Abia state. He is a concerned Abian who faces reality.

SonOfEl:

as far as am concerned, criticisms about my beloved state are most welcomed. This should aba and abia as a whole to sit up. However, any anambran trying to downplay abia and its people to superiorize anambra is indeed suffering from a terrible complex. Abia has leadership issues, yet that dosent rob it of producing entreprenurial gurus and first class human capital, high literacy rate and rich cultural history. Abia has a smaller population compared to anambra, yet its potentials rivals anambra anyday anytime.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 8:36am On Dec 31, 2014
oneeast:
I don't want to derail this thread by posting just our rural roads here to tell you how backward your state is. But I will do that if you permit me.. cool

Lol, uncordinated man here you come again. Are we talking of rural roads, we are just talking of urban settings, Aba and Umuahia, Onitsha and Awka.

If you prefer rural roads i will demand that you post your own on your thread while i do mine here.

Let the truth be told, you might have better rural roads than ours because of Ngige and Peter obi who did nothing to upgrade Onitsha and Awka but concentrated more on rural roads in Anambra south and central.

And you people should stop showcasing Orsumehi as the pride of your state cos it has no match to just Ozar, Azumiri, Obehi, akwaete talk more of places like Umuokpara, Ubakala, Umudike, Igberre, Ohaofia, and Abiriba.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 8:39am On Dec 31, 2014
oneeast:
We careless so far as you remain a dustbin state.. cheesy

Please vote the dustbin man.............. grin grin

thanks, then leave us.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by oneeast: 8:43am On Dec 31, 2014
Yes I am talking about rural roads because there is no road in Aba but shambles and filth. I mentioned rural thinking that since you do not have in the urban areas that you might have at least small in the rural.

As for our urban centers, we are on another pedestal and developing to a world class status with flyovers, malls, 5 star resorts, airport, refinery, road infrastructures etc, while your state is still low and backward with rotten and decayed infrastructures. I weep for you guys each time I pass Abia state.

There is no comparison between our state and yours because while we are advancing with good governance, your state is still very under developed with at least 92% of its roads in a horrible condition.

I have shown so many rural roads apart from Osumenyi which is just one part. I have shown Achina, Uga, Neni, Akwaihedi, Akwaeze, Agulu etc these are the towns I visited and their roads beats everything your entire state can offer.

Learn to face the harsh truth my piggery friend.. cheesy

B2mario:

Lol, uncordinated man here you come again. Are we talking of rural roads, we are just talking of urban settings, Aba and Umuahia, Onitsha and Awka.

If you prefer rural roads i will demand that you post your own on your thread while i do mine here.

Let the truth be told, you might have better rural roads than ours because of Ngige and Peter obi who did nothing to upgrade Onitsha and Awka but concentrated more on rural roads in Anambra south and central.

And you people should stop showcasing Orsumehi as the pride of your state cos it has no match to just Ozar, Azumiri, Obehi, akwaete talk more of places like Umuokpara, Ubakala, Umudike, Igberre, Ohaofia, and Abiriba.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2014
FACE:

Owerri airport is actually nearer to Aba than the Umuahia airport, so why would someone in Aba prefer to Use Abia airport ? I think the airport is a misplaced priority.

Ok brother, but are you sure of the distance. I think you know that the site of the Airport is in Umuahia south very close to Aba.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by SonOfEl(m): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2014
ANAMBARIANS AND THEIR CHEST BEATING. WAS ONITSHA NOT ONCE UPON A TIME THE DIRTIEST UNPLANNED PLACE IN THE EAST? YET DID WE CASTIGATE ANAMBARIANS? NOW THEY TALK AS OF THEY ARE SUPERIOR TO OTHER IGBO STATES. INSECURE FELLOWS. A SIMPLE GOOGLE SHOULD CURE YOU OF YOUR IGNORANCE ABOUT ABA, ABRIBA, OHAFIA, AROCHUKWU, ISIKWUATO, BENDE, UMUAHIA, IKWUANO BOTH HISTORICALLY, ECONOMICALLY AND CULTURALLY.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by oneeast: 8:54am On Dec 31, 2014
Listen very well my friend. Nobody is castigating Aba or Abia state for being the dirtiest/unorganized town and state. Go back through this thread. Your brother b2mario is having a mental problem. He goes about insulting Anambra people on this thread and thought somebody like me will allow it slide. Of course I will fire him back with the harsh truth. Learn to find out how issues cropped up in the first instance. I will always keep b2mario under check with the harsh truths until his madness is fully cured.

SonOfEl:
ANAMBARIANS AND THEIR CHEST BEATING. WAS ONITSHA NOT ONCE UPON A TIME THE DIRTIEST UNPLANNED PLACE IN THE EAST? YET DID WE CASTIGATE ANAMBARIANS? NOW THEY TALK AS OF THEY ARE SUPERIOR TO OTHER IGBO STATES. INSECURE FELLOWS. A SIMPLE GOOGLE SHOULD CURE YOU OF YOUR IGNORANCE ABOUT ABA, ABRIBA, OHAFIA, AROCHUKWU, ISIKWUATO, BENDE, UMUAHIA, IKWUANO BOTH HISTORICALLY, ECONOMICALLY AND CULTURALLY.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by SonOfEl(m): 8:55am On Dec 31, 2014
oneeast:
Stfu! The person you quoted is not from Anambra but Abia state. He is a concerned Abian who faces reality.

i dont care whether he is even from my village, point is, anambra should not in any way be a yardstick for abia. Lets just criticise abia without downplaying its dignity, worst of all, using anambra to standardize abia.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by oneeast: 8:57am On Dec 31, 2014
Nobody has done that either because at the end of the day each state will develop at its on pace.

SonOfEl:

i dont care whether he is even from my village, point is, anambra should not in any way be a yardstick for abia. Lets just criticise abia without downplaying its dignity, worst of all, using anambra to standardize abia.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by SonOfEl(m): 9:08am On Dec 31, 2014
oneeast:
Listen very well my friend. Nobody is castigating Aba or Abia state for being the dirtiest town and state. Go back through this thread. Your brother b2mario is having a mental problem. He goes about insulting Anambra people on this thread and thought somebody like me will allow it slide. Of course I will fire him back with the harsh truth. Learn to find out how issues cropped up in the first instance. I will always keep b2mario under check with harsh truths until his madness is fully cured.

mind you abia state is not and never the dirtiest state in the southeast. If it is, what parameters did you use in adjudging? Agreed, aba stinks with dirt yet it dosent make abia state the 'dirtiest' state. Pls criticise constructively. My other bro b2mario should be ignored. Pls lets move forward n ignore him.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by oneeast: 9:14am On Dec 31, 2014
Sincerely speaking I do not even wish to be on this thread but for the madness of b2mario. He thinks if everybody ignores him that I will ignore his madness too. I am equally more mad than he is. Imagine somebody that will prefer a dustbin man to Otti who will come and rebuild Abia from the ruins.

SonOfEl:

mind you abia state is not and never the dirtiest state in the southeast. If it is, what parameters did you use in adjudging? Agreed, aba stinks with dirt yet it dosent make abia state the 'dirtiest' state. Pls criticise constructively. My other bro b2mario should be ignored. Pls lets move forward n ignore him.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by SonOfEl(m): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2014
I MUST CONFESS, ABIA'S PROBLEM IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO SIT AND DO NOTHING. ITS TERRIBLE. THE TWO ORJIS THAT 'RULED' THIS STATE SHOULD NOT BE CELEBRATED. THEIR BAD WORKS CLEARLY OUTSHINES WHATEVER GOOD THEY HAVE DONE.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by SonOfEl(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2014
oneeast:
Sincerely speaking I do not even wish to be on this thread but for the madness of b2mario. He thinks if everybody ignores him that I will ignore his madness too. I am equally more mad than he is. Imagine somebody that will prefer a dustbin man to Otti who will come and rebuild Abia from the ruins.

otti is my person anyday anytime. Why? Because his leadership antecedents speaks for him.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2014
oneeast:

can't you ignore and let peace reign for once?
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by emmysoftyou: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2014
customized13:
can't you ignore and let peace reign for once?
guy come and update us and stop prolonging the continuation of this thread.......

Abia is a city and we all cannot denied it....

Mod close this thread and let's focus onthe one customised13 has just opened for the good of abians...

This thread should be lock down with immediate effect..

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by ICHINONYE(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2014
[size=15pt] [b]Hey go n sleep,ow Old re u,Am 4rm Nkpa in Bende Local Govt Area of Abia state,if u don't kno anything please do a pleasure by closing up ur dirty mouth,I am not in ur argument of who between Abia n Anambra haz More entrepreneur n co, I won't even dare come here to argue wit my fellow Igbo,That haz shown dat igbos can't stay 2geda like some other people have said,when we should be bordered about unity we are fighting our self.

Well let me not deviate 4rm the actual rhyme of this tread, just know we will fight tooth to tooth this time around if TA.Orji decide to impose a failure on us again,16yrs of bad leadership is okay,16 yrs n diers noting to show,the2 HIGH Thiefs Orjis hz killed us,never again this time will it hapen, we will fight for that change n by Gods grace we will win,

All of you that hz come here 2suport that ordinary criminal TA.Orji and his stool H.R.H thief Ikpeazu will never succeed.even state like Jigawa who receive peanut wen compared to Abia haz gone too far than us,

I am greatful that true Abian out their now wants change,thAt true Abian wants development now,thAt true Abia wil vote in APGA now,if u pple like continue using Reagan to caus internal crisis in APGA it wil not n nevA work,

God in his own infinite mercy will punish all of you one by one that has colected money to put out state in d rotten situation now. we will win bet me and see, we will put the devil among us to shame #Abiaforchange
[/b][/size]

B2mario:

Lol, you think i don't know you? Nwoke Anambra disguising as onye Abia. Ha chokwara iwu ndi Abia, it's very expensive to be Onye Abia, the most civilized people in Nigeria.
Onye Anambra ama fashion, unu ka na eyi Aba n'oji.
But bro just be truthful to yourself and humanity to this question I'll ask you now, whatever you say is what I'll take and if you lie, spiritually you've mortgaged the future of your generations.
Aba and Onitsha, Umuahia and Awka which ones are finer and better?
Read the above things very well and anything u give is what i will take and leave everyother thing to nature to do its part.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by tabletman1: 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
B2mario:

And you people should stop showcasing Orsumehi as the pride of your state cos it has no match to just Ozar, Azumiri, Obehi, akwaete talk more of places like Umuokpara, Ubakala, Umudike , Igberre, Ohaofia, and Abiriba.
I often sit by and watch you display your ignorance with grin on my face gringrin
You're one of the reason I haven't unfollow this thread because you never cease to entertain me with ultra modern stupidity grin
My town is Osumenyi not that crap you wrote up there.
Comparing Osumenyi with those town you listed up there is akin to madness and foolishness and it goes a long way to show that you're just lying through your nose whenever you said you have lived at Anambra state.
Go to Osumenyi now and ask them of Okofia village, on 3rd January I am going to Osumenyi because ODU (Osumenyi development union) has flag off the construction of all the roads in Okofia village to be financed by one man while another road construction will be commissioned at akabu village to connect to a road that link amihe village to ezinifite-imo state. While umudike and other villages you're throwing in for comparison has only one stretch road.
Stop typing Osumenyi in your crappy comments because it's obvious you don't know the place.

Thank You.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by SonOfEl(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
SOMEONE PLS EXPLAIN, WHAT MAKES IKPEAZU BETTER THAN OTTI?
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by ikpeazu2015: 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
SonOfEl:
SOMEONE PLS EXPLAIN, WHAT MAKES IKPEAZU BETTER THAN OTTI?

ikpeazu is the man of the moment. a qualified bio-physician. just look at the propaganda picture otti is trying to sell to us. we are not buying into otti make-believe propaganda all in the bid to downplay what ta orji achieved. you are not even an ngwa man so you cannot deceive us by saying you will form ministry of aba. you cant love us more than our own Dr ikpeazu

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by ICHINONYE(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
I don't care of Otti a n Igala man or a Kanuri man,wat I care about is development,which the thief Ikpeazu like his name translaste failure in Ibo language can't offer us,any1 asociated to the criminal Orjis don't mean well for us full stop
ikpeazu2015:

ikpeazu is the man of the moment. a qualified bio-physician. just look at the propaganda picture otti is trying to sell to us. we are not buying into otti make-believe propaganda all in the bid to downplay what ta orji achieved. you are not even an ngwa man so you cannot deceive us by saying you will form ministry of aba. you cant love us more than our own Dr ikpeazu
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by SonOfEl(m): 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
ikpeazu2015:

okay, what are ikpeazu leadership antecedents?
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by tabletman1: 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
ikpeazu2015:

Oga patrick how far nah?
You have abandoned Ta orji to campaign for Ikpeazu(backward law).
It's obvious that you're one of the cows under the pay roll of Ta orji.
I can see how you always insult OUK for what Ta orji fails to do in Aba.
Whatever, I will like this ikpeazu to win to give the unsecured Ngwa men sense of belonging because their main grouse is that non indigenes(ohuhu) are running the affairs of Aba.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
oneeast:
Yes I am talking about rural roads because there is no road in Aba but shambles and filth. I mentioned rural thinking that since you do not have in the urban areas that you might have at least small in the rural.

As for our urban centers, we are on another pedestal and developing to a world class status with flyovers, malls, 5 star resorts, airport, refinery, road infrastructures etc, while your state is still low and backward with rotten and decayed infrastructures. I weep for you guys each time I pass Abia state.

There is no comparison between our state and yours because while we are advancing with good governance, your state is still very under developed with at least 92% of its roads in a horrible condition.

I have shown so many rural roads apart from Osumenyi which is just one part. I have shown Achina, Uga, Neni, Akwaihedi, Akwaeze, Agulu etc these are the towns I visited and their roads beats everything your entire state can offer.

Learn to face the harsh truth my piggery friend.. cheesy

oga Onitsha is the dirtiest city in southeast while Awka is the least developed capital in the whole of Nigeria. So why are you lying, you are the one who started this mess by citing Aba in a wrong reference in anambra thread while the Aba is better than all your Anambra cities.

I've posted many pics of Aba so you can go to thread and post the ones of Onitsha to counter me. So that viewers will give the result.

Stop dying in a worthless pride, our state has nothing to be proud of except few businesses they own.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by oneeast: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

You have shown that you are a pig by all standards.

Everybody and not only me knows that Abia is hell.. grin

Aba is in shambles.. Aba is the filthiest place one can find in Nigeria. Umahia is just another backward rural state capital with little or nothing happening there, and cannot be compared to a more modern place as Awka with ongoing flyovers, infrastructures, malls, 5 star facilities,booming hospitality industry etc

Aba has the worst roads one can find in Nigeria. The most unfriendly environment is found in Aba and Abia state as a whole. Have you been to recently to see the decay in your hellish state of Abia? cheesy

Go to youtube and see videos of aba. It is very horrible. I cannot wish my enemy Aba..

There is no basis for comparison because my state is by far more organized, developed with good roads in all parts of the state and not just the urban centers than your laid back and filthy state. Come to Anambra thread and see real development and advancement taking place in all parts of the state while your state is still in slums and ruins. Tell yourself the truth for once so that you see good thing.

Elect a sane person if you want to come out from the ruins. Abia state is in ruins and you still want a dustbin man to continue.. cheesy

B2mario:

oga Onitsha is the dirtiest city in southeast while Awka is the least developed capital in the whole of Nigeria. So why are you lying, you are the one who started this mess by citing Aba in a wrong reference in anambra thread while the Aba is better than all your Anambra cities.

I've posted many pics of Aba so you can go to thread and post the ones of Onitsha to counter me. So that viewers will give the result.

Stop dying in a worthless pride, our state has nothing to be proud of except few businesses they own.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by ikpeazu2015: 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
SonOfEl:

okay, what are ikpeazu leadership antecedents?

i will get the documents and upload it here for all to see. @ b2mario, please stop all this nonsense. i am from aba too and i know my town very well. when it comes to dirty and bad roads aba has got it ahead of any town at least in the south east, i dont know about nigeria but nothing is permanent, we can still get it right with right person in power. if we vote ikpeazu next year i am sure as an aba boy our state shall be brought out from this mess.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by SonOfEl(m): 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
ikpeazu2015:

i will get the documents and upload it here for all to see. @ b2mario, please stop all this nonsense. i am from aba too and i know my town very well. when it comes to dirty and bad roads aba has got it ahead of any town at least in the south east, i dont know about nigeria but nothing is permanent, we can still get it right with right person in power. if we vote ikpeazu next year i am sure as an aba boy our state shall be brought out from this mess.

beautiful response.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by SonOfEl(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
ikpeazu's leadership antecedents are welcomed to be shared. In the meantime, otti is the better one.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
SonOfEl:

B2mario cannot be ignored on Nairaland, cos Nairaland can't do with my absence.

Bro TA Orji failed Aba but that does not mean that Aba is the worst and dirtiest city in SE, you nd I Know the dirtiest city.

I've shown the pics of Umuahia and Aba starting from ariaria to Aba/owerri road with customized13, Rarediamond and Abagworo to change peoples notion about Abia and Aba.

Aba might be neglected for now but it still retain its pride and glory.

I'm an old member on this nairaland though i am not always steady, believe me Anambrarains are the problem of Igboland and are envy of anything good happening in other parts of igboland.

I know that they are looking for a way to derail this beautiful thread.

If Aba and Umuahia managed to be in Anambra, they will receive much praise than what we are accorded today.

Umuahia has been the capital of Owerri province, Biafra and now Abia state while Aba is the most important city in igboland, the most industrious, populous and largest. It was built by all nigerians just like Lagos. All igbos and non igbos helped in the development of Aba especially Abia, Imo, Anambra and Akwa ibom.

Aba name has been spoilt on internet and i've seen it as something very paramount to correct, Aba is not dirty as people think and the city is well planned.

It was Politicians that destroyed Aba image with their sheer politics, look what Ikpeazu2015 is doing here while he should know that it was their Oga, TA Orji that brought shame to Aba.

I'm an old man on Nairaland and I've seen and read many things about Aba and Abia state. Pride apart, Abia region starting from the colonial era to today has contributed to the upliftment of igboland in terms of politics, social , commerce and industry. Abia, imo and Anambra are the pride of igboland and Abians are the 1st Igbos to participated actively in Nigeria politics so i don't know why some section of people are bringing us to dust just because of perceived pride.

I'm always truthful with whatever I'm doing in life and i say things the way they are, if I'm no longer needed on Nairaland i will leave because i have many things to border with not just Nairaland problem.

I have posted Aba pics here and if anyone doubt them let them come and get the 1st class information by themselves. Lets not think that some people are better than us just because they are Comfortable leaving in a worst environment.

Anambrarains who always like to criticize other igbo states, what is the conditions of their state. Big thanks to Obiano who's now giving the state a facelift.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
ICHINONYE:
[size=15pt] [b]Hey go n sleep,ow Old re u,Am 4rm Nkpa in Bende Local Govt Area of Abia state,if u don't kno anything please do a pleasure by closing up ur dirty mouth,I am not in ur argument of who between Abia n Anambra haz More entrepreneur n co, I won't even dare come here to argue wit my fellow Igbo,That haz shown dat igbos can't stay 2geda like some other people have said,when we should be bordered about unity we are fighting our self.

Well let me not deviate 4rm the actual rhyme of this tread, just know we will fight tooth to tooth this time around if TA.Orji decide to impose a failure on us again,16yrs of bad leadership is okay,16 yrs n diers noting to show,the2 HIGH Thiefs Orjis hz killed us,never again this time will it hapen, we will fight for that change n by Gods grace we will win,

All of you that hz come here 2suport that ordinary criminal TA.Orji and his stool H.R.H thief Ikpeazu will never succeed.even state like Jigawa who receive peanut wen compared to Abia haz gone too far than us,

I am greatful that true Abian out their now wants change,thAt true Abian wants development now,thAt true Abia wil vote in APGA now,if u pple like continue using Reagan to caus internal crisis in APGA it wil not n nevA work,

God in his own infinite mercy will punish all of you one by one that has colected money to put out state in d rotten situation now. we will win bet me and see, we will put the devil among us to shame #Abiaforchange
[/b][/size]

So Jigawa now receives peanut compare to Abia state?

You must be silly, so what is essence of cry of marginalization by Igbos, is like you don't check monthly allocations from the Office of the Accountant General of the federation. Keeping on claiming Abia because you want your state party to rule us.

I wish Otti well but bet me he must dump Apga if he wins tomorrow.

Beside, i don't care who wins. All the aspirants are Abians and i want God to give us someone that will work with utmost sincerity.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
ikpeazu2015:

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (35) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb / Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.