Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) (106206 Views)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by RareDiamond: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
The mall does not have enough parking space. I just hope they planned this mall well.

betterABIAstate:
Umuahia mall
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by RareDiamond: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Abia State will make Ndi Igbo proud. May God Bless Ala Igbo !!!

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
RareDiamond:
The mall does not have enough parking space. I just hope they planned this mall well.

it does, it still under construction.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by RareDiamond: 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
The picture shows the fence of the building and the parking space which is not big. Anyway lets hope that there would be sufficient parking space after construction.

betterABIAstate:
it does, it still under construction.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
RareDiamond:
The picture shows the fence of the building and the parking space which is not big. Anyway lets hope that there would be sufficient parking space after construction.

smile, don't judge from this picture.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by SonOfEl(m): 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
I really like the urban renewal taking place in abia....

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2015
Abia mall

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 8:57am On Jul 19, 2015
betterABIAstate:
Abia mall
the same umuahia shoprite abi? Work is still ongoing or halted?
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:09am On Jul 19, 2015
asha80:
the same umuahia shoprite abi? Work is still ongoing or halted?
work is going on massively.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2015
Michael okpara university of agric, umudike

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2015
Mouau

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2015
Michael okpara univ of agric. Umudike

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2015
More

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:56am On Jul 19, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan hostel

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2015
I like the line up of trees..there is a reason why we are located I tropical rainforest belt
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2015
Ibb hostel

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2015
NDDC hostel

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2015
Student coming back from church

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by yak(m): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2015
Nwanne unu emela k'ulo guo m agu! Agam agbali cho transfer lota n'uhu...quote author=RareDiamond post=35971753]Abia State will make Ndi Igbo proud. May God Bless Ala Igbo !!![/quote]
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2015
betterABIAstate:
NDDC hostel
trees should be planted round this hostel
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by whithawk(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2015
This is lovely.. Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture umudike is becoming an elite University o. This pics are lovely.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 19, 2015
abia ndi oma chukwu goziri

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
BetterABIAstate, you've done well i really appreciate what you and other Abians are doing.

I graduated from Mouau, and i love that school. The school is very serious with studies.
Prof. Hillary Edo Edeoga tried in the beautification of the environment.

I heard that Dr. GEJ upgraded the school, built 10 new hostel, new lecture halls and college blocks and introduced the use electronic board in all final years and masters classroom.

We need you here, always give your contribution so that this thread can grow like that of Enugu, Anambra, and Imo.

Lets project the beauty of Abia state. We have one of the best fed. Uni. In Nigeria and ABSU the one time best state university in west Africa. We have the largest and best planned city in SE(Aba) and have everything that can help us to stand alone as an independent entity.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
B2mario:
BetterABIAstate, you've done well i really appreciate what you and other Abians are doing.

I graduated from Mouau, and i love that school. The school is very serious with studies.
Prof. Hillary Edo Edeoga tried in the beautification of the environment.

I heard that Dr. GEJ upgraded the school, built 10 new hostel, new lecture halls and college blocks and introduced the use electronic board in all final years and masters classroom.

We need you here, always give your contribution so that this thread can grow like that of Enugu, Anambra, and Imo.

Lets project the beauty of Abia state. We have one of the best fed. Uni. In Nigeria and ABSU the one time best state university in west Africa. We have the largest and best planned city in SE(Aba) and have everything that can help us to stand alone as an independent entity.
yap, they are currently building a gigantic postgraduate school, central lab, entrepreneur center, biscuit factory, the school is now very big and wide.

I have more pictures

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
betterABIAstate:
yap, they are currently building a gigantic postgraduate school, central lab, entrepreneur center, biscuit factory, the school is now very big and wide.

I have more pictures
that's good
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
asha80:
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/news/abia-to-partner-with-honeywell-group-on-palm-cement-production/

I guess this mou above ended up only in the paper
I guess so too, but I will try to find out how far they have gone on that.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Cjrane2: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
abagoro:
I like these architecture from Aba.

Abagoro, where is this in Aba?
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Cjrane2: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ponponkon:
Governor Okezie Ikpeazu began his Monday with Project Inspection Tour in Aba.
Inspects Samek by Ariara Road, Kamalu, Umule Road Projects, assures users of completion within his 100 days in office.

Gov. Okezie should adopt what Chime did in Enugu and get Arab contractors to redesign and reconstruct all the Major roads in Aba with good drainage facilities compulsorily on both sides of every road.The holistic approach is better than piecemeal awarding of each road. They should support the Arab contractors work with the state demolition team to pull down illegal structures along the way.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
Cjrane2:

Abagoro, where is this in Aba?

I don't know the rest but the last one is LATER DAY SAINT headquarters, Okpunor Umuobu, Aba.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Cjrane2: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
SonOfEl:
Like it or not, abia state is a big boy amongst states in naija, trust me. The criticisms on us is good for our development. Aba is being unfairly treated both by state and federal Govt, it needs resuscitation. Abriba stands out on its own just like nnewi in anambra. Umuahia needs seasoned developers, and all these cannot be solved overnight. Rome wasnt built in a day. I dnt like ikpeazu, but if the electorate truly voted him, then lets allow him prove himself. Igbo kwenu! Abia kwenu! Abia mmamma nu o!

Aba isn't just a big boy in the East, it is one of the greatest cities in Nigeria. In my childhood days when i lived in Enugu, it was prestigious to be living in Aba, but today it's a different story. Aba still has all it's great attributes, just that it had suffered from one inept government to another since 1999 when the great rot set in.All the developments in Abia since 1999 has principally been concentrated in Umuahia.

Gov. Okezie must set up almost a Marshal plan committee of reconstruction for [size=14pt]Aba[/size] to succeed in this massive task. He must choose a good and capable construction company to overhaul and reconstruct ALL the major intra city roads. Chime used Arab contractors for Enugu, and Akpabio used Julius Berger for Uyo reconstruction. Having one company re-design and reconstruct the entire city is a better strategy than using multiple companies that are hard to track their individual projects and they will easily cut corners and nobody will notice.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
More pix from mouau

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (35) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb / Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.