Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) (106239 Views)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
betterABIAstate:
can't wait for this issue to be rectified, its going to bring economic buoyancy to the state.
pray it gets rectified fast...atleast sambo is no longer there
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
asha80:
pray it gets rectified fast...atleast sambo is no longer there
yeah, same here, aba boys will surely utilize it well. Those guys are good.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Eyinmba stadium

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
Register, our sweet ladies

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
betterABIAstate:
yeah, same here, aba boys will surely utilize it well. Those guys are good.
i wonder why abiriba people do not invest in biz in their town
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by abagoro(m): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
asha80:

Abiriba people own much of Aba central township investments. Aba is in Igboland and hence it is not a wasted investment.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
abagoro:

Abiriba people own much of Aba central township investments. Aba is in Igboland and hence it is not a wasted investment.
i know that...just i want to know why they do not invest in their own town that much
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by ChrisOD: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
asha80:
i know that...just i want to know why they do not invest in their own town that much

It is an extension of the general Igbo problem: lack of will to invest in your own land.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
asha80:
seriously, and they are quite rich. The earlier we start investing at home, the better for our states. We should all learn from UGAH.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by abagoro(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
ChrisOD:

It is an extension of the general Igbo problem: lack of will to invest in your own land.

I don't think so. My problem is with investments outside Igboland. If Tonimas from Anambra invests in Aba, Irange drugs from Imo invests in Onitsha, Arthur Eze from Anambra invests in Enugu or Pius Anyim from Ebonyi invests in Aba or Obianodo(Rockview) from Anambra invests in Owerri there is nothing wrong at all. It helps foster unity.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
betterABIAstate:
seriously, and they are quite rich. The earlier we start investing at home, the better for our states. We should all learn from UGAH.
as for the state issue a lot of abiribas have investment in aba so your line about investing in home state is not the issue here...my issue is investing in biz in their own town
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by ChrisOD: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
abagoro:

I don't think so. My problem is with investments outside Igboland. If Tonimas from Anambra invests in Aba, Irange drugs from Imo invests in Onitsha, Arthur Eze from Anambra invests in Enugu or Pius Anyim from Ebonyi invests in Aba or Obianodo(Rockview) from Anambra invests in Owerri there is nothing wrong at all. It helps foster unity.

But can you explain though why Igbos are apathetic towards investing in Igboland? At first they said it is about location/market. But note that 20 years ago there was no market in Dubai, but today all roads globally lead to Dubai markets.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
asha80:
as for the state issue a lot of abiribas have investment in aba so your line about investing in home state is not the issue here...my issue is investing in biz in their own town
well, I guess the cause of searching for prolific business location should be responsible for that.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 7:25am On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
asha80:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/apga-lawmakers-withdraw-support-for-abia-s-n30bn-loan-deal/215966/
nonsense, were they blindfokfed initially?

I guess they are doing this for partisanship reasons.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
betterABIAstate:
nonsense, were they blindfokfed initially?

I guess they are doing this for partisanship reasons.
ns so we see am
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
asha80:
ns so we see am
abeg make them no play politics with abia stat, because the redemption of abia is now or never.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
betterABIAstate:
abeg make them no play politics with abia stat, because the redemption of abia is now or never.
do you trust the present governor? If yes why
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
asha80:
do you trust the present governor? If yes why
I don't trust him, I'm only giving him a benefit of doubt.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2015
Road construction and drainage clearance inspection done by Dr ikpeazu last month.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2015
More

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2015
For now, doctor ikpeazu is wroking

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2015
Ikpeazu stomach
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2015
asha80:
Ikpeazu stomach
hahahahahaha, abia's first lady has a lot to do with his diet.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by chukslawrence(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2015
Show me the real Abia.... I mean Ariaria roads
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Chiaka(f): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2015
Abia state needs a lot of improvement. Hope this new government will help shape up the state. The state is dirty and lacking development . but the people themselves are hard working
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
Aba

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
Same Aba

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 7:09am On Aug 07, 2015
Demolition of structures and expansion of aba roads.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Massive road construction and rehabilitation in aba

First pix is samek by ariria road

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
Aba must be rebuilt, that what the governor is doing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.