Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,547 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:46 PM

Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". (3615 Views)

Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures / Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration / The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by Demdem(m): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
^^^^

Did u just call ur papa a lunatic? leave thread if u are tired of seeing Jonathan legacies?
Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
Can someone please keep drumming into the ears of Jonathan that he should stop including Onitsha-Owerri road as his achievements.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
himkers:
I hate it when I see pro GEJ goons ranting about what a president has achieved with all the oil wealth at his disposal. What does it takes to build schools, hospital etc. C'mon guys, let's accept defeat, PDP has failed us, it's time we give another people a chance.

Those aren't even supposed to be listed amongst the achievements of a president (even in poor countries like yemen). To even think that the OP included Nation's cup trophy as an achievement of 'our Leader,' this is very pathetic. With the kind of money at the disposal of our leaders, a local Government chairman can do all those without sneezing hard. Let's keep party affliations aside, let's be truthful for once.

#cc omenka, berem, demdem, barcanista, egift, ngeneUkwenu, mynd44, Ibnsultan, GenBuhari, Obiagelli.
why dontcha rant away whatever bulshiit u wanna splatter n move ur damm arsse away for progressive folks,n why yell like da jackal for those hyenas n bush dogs?u found something u wanna scavenge on together? Now luk at that balding n mustacheod biitch up ^^there ranting while shaving n that super dupa solomon grundy of a grumpus as dull as ever right above her!

You like it or not,
Gej's reputation and achievements precedes him far n wide.
Its GEJ FOR '15...
Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by brownlord2: 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Demdem:
^^^^

Did u just call ur papa a lunatic? leave thread if u are tired of seeing Jonathan legacies?

Thought you getting better?

2 Likes

Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by BlackBaron: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
Demdem:
^^^^
You ain't worth your weight in sand...

You can get your point across without splattering us with your fetish you deranged necrophile.

2 Likes

Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by rebranded(m): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
With oil at over $100 per barrel he tried o..ha the guy delivered!

We will see what APC will do at $70 per barrel..u will understand what achievement really is
Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by Demdem(m): 12:07am On Dec 08, 2014
BlackBaron:

You ain't worth your weight in sand...

You can get your point across without splattering us with your fetish you deranged necrophile.

Fool, how I choose to pass my message across by "picturising " it is strictly my decision and not for u to decide. The worst u can do is to ignore.
U sound really deranged.
Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by Demdem(m): 12:08am On Dec 08, 2014
brownlord2:

Thought you getting better?

Was ur papa ever sick?
Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by jamace(m): 7:11am On Dec 08, 2014
Demdem:
Jonathan remains a curse to the Nigerian nation. Anytime i see him, i remember the countless innocent lives the fool sworn to protect but have died because of his stupidity and foolishness. A govt that cant secure lives of her citizens in thousands is a failed government. there is no other word for that.
Is the Nigerian military not engaging the insurgents or you want GEJ to carry AK47 and enter Sambissa forest? Bros, state your real reason for hating GEJ, don't hide under insurgency to say GEJ is not capable.

1 Like

Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by Demdem(m): 8:08am On Dec 08, 2014
jamace:
Is the Nigerian military not engaging the insurgents or you want GEJ to carry AK47 and enter Sambissa forest? Bros, state your real reason for hating GEJ, don't hide under insurgency to say GEJ is not capable.

When did Jonathan got serious with rooting them out? After realising that they are no longer his brothers and sisters? What happened to their sponsors whom Jonathan has always known?
When they were easy to curtail, the fool was busy politicising it, now that they Av become monsters, it's biting him real good. Anyway, i wish NA serious speed, but the deed is already done.
By the way, I don't hate Jonathan, i only hate the stupidity and foolishness he brings to governance.
Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by jamace(m): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2014
Demdem:

When did Jonathan got serious with rooting them out? After realising that they are no longer his brothers and sisters? What happened to their sponsors whom Jonathan has always known?
When they were easy to curtail, the fool was busy politicising it, now that they Av become monsters, it's biting him real good. Anyway, i wish NA serious speed, but the deed is already done.
By the way, I don't hate Jonathan, i only hate the stupidity and foolishness he brings to governance.
Your daftness has not allowed you to know that the Boko Haram we used to know are no longer in existence. Be informed again and again that the original Boko Haram is no more. Those are the ones GEJ referred to as our brothers and he was right. The present Boko Haram are internationally organised and sponsored by international countries which aim is to dismember Nigeria for religious and economic interests. Since realising this evolution, GEJ has authorised the employment of necessary military force to ensure the insurgents are crushed. Physical fighting of the insurgents is the role of the military and the military is doing that. So, what is GEJ doing wrong here?

2 Likes

Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by Demdem(m): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2014
jamace:
Your daftness has not allowed you to know that the Boko Haram we used to know are no longer in existence. Be informed again and again that the original Boko Haram is no more. Those are the ones GEJ referred to as our brothers and he was right. The present Boko Haram are internationally organised and sponsored by international countries which aim is to dismember Nigeria for religious and economic interests. Since realising this evolution, GEJ has authorised the employment of necessary military force to ensure the insurgents are crushed. Physical fighting of the insurgents is the role of the military and the military is doing that. So, what is GEJ doing wrong here?

Fool, so in ur daft state the previous boko haram Jonathan met on ground are his brothers and sisters while these ones are not.
Fool, u aren't making sense.
Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by jamace(m): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, so in ur daft state the previous boko haram Jonathan met on ground are his brothers and sisters while these ones are not.
Fool, u aren't making sense.
Please free your mind of hate so that you can reason well. Insults show that you are damn bitter losing out in the game. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by chamboy(m): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2014
Waoh GEJ try ooo buh Ama vote him out
Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by Demdem(m): 8:53am On Dec 08, 2014
jamace:
Please free your mind of hate so that you can reason well. Insults show that you are damn bitter losing out in the game. grin grin

Fool, again I have no reason to hate the fool currently in aso rock. I only hate the foolishness and stupidity he brings to governance. U infact reemphasise this position of mine by claiming Jonathan sees former bokoharamites has his brothers and sisters while current ones aren't.
Can't u see that both u and the drunkard are fools?
Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by jamace(m): 8:58am On Dec 08, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, again I have no reason to hate the fool currently in aso rock. I only hate the foolishness and stupidity he brings to governance. U infact reemphasise this position of mine by claiming Jonathan sees former bokoharamites has his brothers and sisters while current ones aren't.
Can't u see that both u and the drunkard are fools?
By all indications, you lack home training. Your parents have a lot of work to do on you. I pity your sorrowful spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by Demdem(m): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2014
jamace:
By all indications, you lack home training. Your parents have a lot of work to do on you. I pity your sorrowful spirit.

Fool, the issue at stake here isn't about ur cursed parent and ur refusal to be trained. That's none of our business here. Pity ur shameless lineage instead.
What is at stake here is Jonathan stupidity and foolishness in governance thereby leading to deaths of thousands of innocent lives that can only be compared to the Nigerian civil war times. The drunkard remains a curse.
Fool, face topic.
Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by jamace(m): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, the issue at stake here isn't about ur cursed parent and ur refusal to be trained. That's none of our business here. Pity ur shameless lineage instead.
What is at stake here is Jonathan stupidity and foolishness in governance thereby leading to deaths of thousands of innocent lives that can only be compared to the Nigerian civil war times. The drunkard remains a curse.
Fool, face topic.
Bros, if you think leadership is easy, your parents would have given you proper home training.

1 Like

Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by lyntiffany(f): 9:41am On Dec 08, 2014
Safari29:
I didn't see anything spectacular in what is listed. where is 24 hrs power supply. All the road you listed under construction had bn under construction since donkey years. shagamu ore exp is still untouched bi asha kamo.

well I wouldn't say GEJ did not do anything but all the things you listed has bn over shadowed by all the bad things that had happened in his Admin. do u know that bomb started again since 2001 lagos blast in his admin. more than 15000 people have died alone from Bokoharam and guess what he doesn't give a damn. corruption is everywhere.

what's is most important in any governance is security of lives and properties but he failed wholefully in that

as for me and my family we need change and we are voting him out come next year
hmmmm you din't see anything? If past Administrations had focused our resources at least on a particular thing the work won't be hard for thier successors, for instance in Akwaibom state their governor made sure he specialized in infrastructures and believe me you he has done well on that aspect leaving the new government to delve in to another area of development. If past administrators like obj who was there as a head of state and later as a president for eight years could not boast of anything but Mobile network what really do you expect a man that came in when Nigeria has deterioriated to point of no return to do under how many years? perform miracle or turn Nigeria to a magic wonderland with his magic wand.

3 Likes

Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by Demdem(m): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2014
jamace:
Bros, if you think leadership is easy, your parents would have given you proper home training.

Leadership isn't for incompetent bastards like Jonathan that failed as governor of Bayelsa. The more reason why the fool must go.
As regards ur cursed parents, the below still apply.

Demdem:

Fool, face topic.
Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by jamace(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2014
Demdem:

Leadership isn't for incompetent bastards like Jonathan that failed as governor of Bayelsa. The more reason why the fool must go.

You are a failed product. Even your education has not helped matter. Keep on fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by Demdem(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2014
jamace:
i am a failed product. A shame to my generation. A curse to my lineage. Even your education has not helped matter. I deserve nothing but to be stoned to death .

Apt.
Jonathan till ur early grave.
Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by Safari29: 10:00am On Dec 08, 2014
lyntiffany:
hmmmm you din't see anything? If past Administrations had focused our resources at least on a particular thing the work won't be hard for thier successors, for instance in Akwaibom state their governor made sure he specialized in infrastructures and believe me you he has done well on that aspect leaving the new government to delve in to another area of development. If past administrators like obj who was there as a head of state and later as a president for eight years could not boast of anything but Mobile network what really do you expect a man that came in when Nigeria has deterioriated to point of no return to do under how many years? perform miracle or turn Nigeria to a magic wonderland with his magic wand.

keep blaming pdp ex president on Jonathan woes. did alpabio blamed anybody before started working?
Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by jamace(m): 10:09am On Dec 08, 2014
Demdem:

Apt.
Jonathan till ur early grave.
You have graduated to criminality by forging comments. You have further confirmed your failed home upbringing. I hope when all your writeups are brought up in future to confront you, you will not deny them?

1 Like

Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by lyntiffany(f): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2014
Safari29:

keep blaming pdp ex president on Jonathan woes. did alpabio blamed anybody before started working?
yea he did, no quit blaming Jonathan, if you fail to train your children well and straighten their part for the future they will grow up to blame you.
If you think development is by jump why do you suckle breast when your a baby then move to semi solid food, then to solid when your adult or why do your parents enroll you to nursery, primary , secondary before tertiary institution. There is always a foundation, when it's laid well then you hardly have problems building up.
Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by Demdem(m): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2014
jamace:
You have graduated to criminality by forging comments. You have further confirmed your failed home upbringing. I hope when all your writeups are brought up in future to confront you, you will not deny them?

Demdem:

Demdem:

Fool, face topic.
Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by jamace(m): 10:23am On Dec 08, 2014
Demdem:

Thank you for exposing your poor home training. By your posts, we have known you. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by Safari29: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2014
lyntiffany:
yea he did, no quit blaming Jonathan, if you fail to train your children well and straighten their part for the future they will grow up to blame you.
If you think development is by jump why do you suckle breast when your a baby then move to semi solid food, then to solid when your adult or why do your parents enroll you to nursery, primary , secondary before tertiary institution. There is always a foundation, when it's laid well then you hardly have problems building up.

story for the gods. at least in Akpabio tenure we all see something spectacular without much publication. I didn't see or hear where he accused ex governors for his woe even if he did
Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by Olaolufred(m): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2014
berem:
Can someone please keep drumming into the ears of Jonathan that he should stop including Onitsha-Owerri road as his achievements.

Thank you!

[size=14pt]ABUJA-LOKOJA EXPRESSWAY DUALISATION SURVIVED 8 YEARS UNDER OBASANJO WITHOUT BEING COMPLETED.

ABUJA-LOKOJA EXPRESSWAY DUALISATION SURVIVED 2 YEARS UNDER YAR'ADUA WITHOUT BEING COMPLETED.

ABUJA-LOKOJA EXPRESSWAY DUALISATION SURVIVED 6 YEARS UNDER EBELLEI WITHOUT BEING COMPLETED.

THAT IS ONE OF THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF PDP. CONSTRUCTING 200Km ROADS FOR 16 YEARS.

PEOPLE ARE TRULY DECIVING PEOPLE.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by Demdem(m): 10:49am On Dec 08, 2014
jamace:
Thank you for exposing your poor home training. By your posts, we have known you. grin grin

Demdem:

Demdem:

Fool, face topic.
Re: Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless". by jamace(m): 9:30am On Dec 19, 2014
For political reasons, APC will not accept the truth. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defamatory Video: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology / Jewish Year Of Jubilation & Restoration Of Jerusalem Will Trigger A World War. / Nigeria Has Given So Much To The Igbo Nation, Why Do Some Of Them Wish Her Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.