Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White (27526 Views)

Tips To Whiten Your Teeths / A Bro Needs Advice On His Dark Lips! / How To Make Your Teeths As White As Snow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by 2kris(m): 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
kccarew:
shocked oh no, I thought after u. Kw who I am u would let go:x
let go...i dont think so.pls let get to knw each oda,its not a big deal pls,expecting to hear from u
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by kccarew(f): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmmm ok but first are u a christian and how do we get to chat privately...maybe u should find a way...and remember this world we are does not leave much room for trusting strangers...or what do u think?
2kris:
let go...i dont think so.pls let get to knw each oda,its not a big deal pls,expecting to hear from u
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by 2kris(m): 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
kccarew:
Hmmmm ok but first are u a christian and how do we get to chat privately...maybe u should find a way...and remember this world we are does not leave much room for trusting strangers...or what do u think?
...2go will be good,abt trust dnt worry i will gain ur trust.let me get my username
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by 2kris(m): 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
kccarew:
hi dear, i think 2go will do....here is my username...xtian468 hoping to hear from u
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by kccarew(f): 6:30am On Dec 15, 2014
Sorry I don't 2go
2kris:
hi dear, i think 2go will do....here is my username...xtian468 hoping to hear from u

+how old are u :/
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by 2kris(m): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2014
kccarew:
Sorry I don't 2go

ok so which of the social media will i find u apart from nairaland
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by 2kris(m): 10:10am On Dec 15, 2014
kccarew:
Sorry I don't 2go

u want me to tell u my age publicly...no wahala but u will do likewise.agreed
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by kccarew(f): 11:37am On Dec 15, 2014
Oh ok I think u should let me find u
2kris:
ok so which of the social media will i find u apart from nairaland
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by kccarew(f): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2014
Agreed so shoot!!!
2kris:
u want me to tell u my age publicly...no wahala but u will do likewise.agreed
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by 2kris(m): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
kccarew:
find me? I dnt understand
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by 2kris(m): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
kccarew:
find me? I dnt understand.what about fazebook
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by 2kris(m): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
kccarew:
Agreed so shoot!!!
tf..encrpt it
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by kccarew(f): 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
Yes faceboo' send me ur details so I can find u... What phone do u use cos tf on a normal phone is 83 lol and it could also mean 24 or 25 I.e t for tewnty and f for four or five or it could mean 26 as. In T=20 and F=6
2kris:
find me? I dnt understand.what about fazebook
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by 2kris(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
kccarew:
Yes faceboo' send me ur details so I can find u... What phone do u use cos tf on a normal phone is 83 lol and it could also mean 24 or 25 I.e t for tewnty and f for four or five or it could mean 26 as. In T=20 and F=6
ah ah which kind calculus be na...wait first are u a science student
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by 2kris(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
2kris:
any way i use simple asha for now
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by kccarew(f): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
What if I am...is anything wrong with that to u? And where is ur FB add?
2kris:
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by 2kris(m): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
kccarew:
What if I am...is anything wrong with that to u? And where is ur FB add?
facebook name is kristian xtian i will be waiting
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by kccarew(f): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ok
2kris:
facebook name is kristian xtian i will be waiting
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by kccarew(f): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Searched didn't find
kccarew:
Ok
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by 2kris(m): 6:49am On Dec 17, 2014
kccarew:
Ok
should i call u kc or carew
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by kccarew(f): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2014
Kc is my is my name but not my full name... Carew is my surname... Annd. I checked ur name out on fb..m there are too many of u there don't kw which is which
2kris:
should i call u kc or carew

Can't u send me apix here, pls do send me ur pix so I can identify it on fb
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by 2kris(m): 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
kccarew:
Kc is my is my name but not my full name... Carew is my surname... Annd. I checked ur name out on fb..m there are too many of u there don't kw which is which

i dont have ba3 now may be tommorow..but wen u check u will see a guy sitting with white
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by 2kris(m): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
kccarew:

if u type dey name u will see a guy with white sitting..any way i hope dis helps while i try to upload dey pix
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by Holyfield1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
nobilie:
Op, take my advise carefully.

Ask urself, can u chew? if yes, ok.
Does ur teath give bad smell, if no thank God.

As you grow up, you'll agree that some things are not really problems.

Take ur mind off d color of ur teath and relate with pple like u have a white teath. It wont kill u.

Pple will over look it when dey know it already.

Let that not limit u.
When u want to kiss nko?
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by globalwaly(m): 6:46pm On May 25, 2017
Hello, i advice you visit https://platinumdental.com.ng/service/teeth-whitening/

Platinum Dental Surgery did an excellent work on my teeth..
Re: A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 02, 2019
Elegant. So cool. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God / Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? / Didi Adodo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Former Edo Commissioner)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.