Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari (24383 Views)

Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari / Tinubu - 'Hold Jonathan If Anything Happens To Me' / Jega Must Be Sacked If INEC Conducts Free, Fair Election In 2015, — Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by TheRealMrStan(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
A former Head of State and presidential aspirant of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the 2015 election, Muhammadu Buhari, has said he is confident of defeating President Goodluck Jonathan of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, if INEC conducts free, fair and credible elections. He also stated that he is qualified to contest the election and urged those calling on him to step down due to his age, to go ahead and vote for whoever they consider to belong to the younger generation, arguing that the Constitution and Electoral Act did not put an age limit for anybody seeking elective office.

“For example, look at what happened in the Supreme Court in 2007. There were three justices of the Supreme Court who presided over the appeal from the Court of Appeal. And the justices, three of them, said there should be another election because the election was not conducted according to law. Three justices said well, there were flaws in the election, but all the same, the ruling party has won. And then, the Chief Justice, decided to cast his vote with the three justices that said that yes, there were flaws, but all the same, the ruling party could have won. So, if the Supreme Court justices can be split, that means the election was controversial. “We gave the evidence and the decision of the three justices that annulled the election arose from the facts. We collated them from the field and got them. That shows the contradiction with the Electoral Act. And that was why they annulled the election. The justices were led by retired Justice Oguntande; himself and the previous Chief Justice, Muktar, and one justice from Delta State,” Buhari said.

http://www.today.ng/news/ill-defeat-jonathan-if-inec-conducts-credible-election-in-2015-buhari/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by TheRealMrStan(m): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
I would have suggested he concentrates more on winning APC's Presidential ticket first because Atiku and Kwankwaso are not smiling. undecided

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by Descartes: 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hmmm...

Politics is indeed a beautiful game wink

Whenever I see Buhari among the political hawks I have to pity him cos these hawks have their eyes fixated on the same prey he wants to capture. embarassed

Let's hope that the these these politicisns and their accomplices will not serve him the same dose they gave to Pa Jonah Jang during the NGF Election which led to the fractionalisation of the Forum on May last year embarassed

Cogito ergo sum cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by holatin(m): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
He would defeat Jonathan with widest margin
yes even cockroach and wall gecko knows that buhari is the right and people's choices.
Vote him for change
Vote Buhari for President
Vote him for an end to terrorism and corruption.

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by tolu4you: 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
story for the gods ..... who won vote for him? count ekiti out mr buhari.

i rep team #charitycomment

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by Tboysalau(m): 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
GEJ till 2015 sai buhari..........

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by ijobaooorun(m): 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
Very 9yc film in 2015 can't wait to watch jooor
Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by Rexphobia(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
I honestly pray you don't

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
wink
Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by Tic4tac(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
hmmm
Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by braintext(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
[size=18pt]Just take a good look at your mouth[/size]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by donphilopus: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
Most people who voted GEJ in 2011 are now regretting their action. If the election is conducted in a free, fair and credible way, your Victory shall "surly be sure," my President-in-waiting!

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by ImperfectMe(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
of course you can General....within the confines of your "bigoted" dreams
not that . Goodluck is a saint. . . Sir the earlier you accept the fact that nigerians are sentimental, the better for you

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by piagetskinner(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
Haha...the man don dey fear say him go loose.#fear NOT,for these riggings u see today,u shall c them no more

5 Likes

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by phemolala07(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
Which is nt....??
Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by ITbomb(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
Him never finish with Atiku, him wan face the Ultimate Warrior GEJ

GEJ Till 2019

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by 9jahubcom(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
lol
Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by olusolaj(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hmmm. But you never win primary election now

12 Likes

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by bamblow(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hmm I love d clause. Inserted in the statement.

#if_and_only_if

4 Likes

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
It more than confidence to be a president of this country sire

2 Likes

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by 9jahubcom(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
ITbomb:
Him never finish with Atiku, him wan face the Ultimate Warrior GEJ

GEJ Till 2019
k

4 Likes

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by eobasi(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dis man d trance ooo.............him don win primaries already?......

5 Likes

Re: I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari by endy23(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Liar

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) / 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole / Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.