Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

In Need Of Paypal Expert - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of Paypal Expert (536 Views)

In Need Of Paypal Funds Asap / Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve / Urgent Need Of Paypal & Moneybookers Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Paypal Expert by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
My friends here, i want someone who can teach me how to add money into my paypal account and send money from my account. If there is any software or ways to do that you can kindly let me know and please no crazy charges. Please inbox me so we can talk about it. Im from Ghana.
Re: In Need Of Paypal Expert by FRInteractives: 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Adding funds to your paypal account is easy all you need is a verified credit card example: Master Card, Visa, etc and a valid billing address that's it.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Paypal Expert by FRInteractives: 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Adding funds to your paypal account is easy all you need is a verified credit card example: Master Card, Visa, etc and a valid billing address that's it.

Whatsapp : 2348072611343

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Paypal Expert by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
Is easy oo my bro but i don't have the cards and that's why i want to find someone who can help me then we can talk about it.
Re: In Need Of Paypal Expert by Intellab(m): 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
donroses123:
Is easy oo my bro but i don't have the cards and that's why i want to find someone who can help me then we can talk about it.
I don't know if ghana paypal can add funds. I can setup a US one which receives and send money.
Contact me on idesignerplus at gmail dot com if you are interested.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Paypal Expert by onatisi(m): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
donroses123:
are u a nigerian living in ghana ,and who does not have a bank account in ghana or you are a ghanian who doesn't have a bank account ?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Some Web Development Training In Some Aspect / Help On Free Bulk Sms Ebook / 10 High Traffic Generating Blogs Needed | Please Submit Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.