Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand (4023 Views)

Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener / Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos / Was The ‘shekau’ Seen In An August 2013 Video An Impostor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by akinlex(m): 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
But why is all this happening to Nigerians? This is in Thailand and this particular police officer is putting pepper in the eyes of Nigerians committing crime in the southeast Asian nation. How can we help our people out of this massive mess? It is all over. Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Cambodia...etc etc etc...

NB: DO NOT MAKE ANY SENTIMENTAL COMMENT AGAINST ANY TRIBE. IT IS AGAINST THE RULES OF THIS PLATFORM. THANKS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UZNZ-QwOHA
Re: A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by pitlaterine(f): 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
should it makes fp, am first to comment
Re: A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by Bruteforce101: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lolzzz. Same people.

5 Likes

Re: A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by Horus(m): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
Getting busted in Thailand is no laughing matter; they impose a mandatory death penalty for drug traffickers and have executed several foreigners over the years. Don't hang around drug dealers and don't sell drugs
Re: A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by LogicPower(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Horus:
Getting busted in Thailand is no laughing matter; they impose a mandatory death penalty for drug traffickers and have executed several foreigners over the years. Don't hang around drug dealers and don't sell drugs

I pity this young guy and his naivety, and feel insulted by the Thai investigating officer's remarks, that "Nigerians are bringing shame on Africa" and "Nigerians are the curse of Africa". OMG!

And the Thai officer's specific remarks on the Igbos should provide some food for thought to the Igbo leadership at home and in diaspora. After the officer called Nigerians 'the curse of Africa', he asks rhetorically " - and from Nigeria, who is the biggest curse? Igbo people, because they are selfish, they are stubborn and they lie so well --". And he even reminds the young Igbo guy that " - -many stupid igbos they sit where you are sitting and they lie, and they lie, and they lie and they end up in prison --"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by mgbeketoto: 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!
*speechless* lipsrsealed

*quickly recovers*

EVERYTHING THE OFFICER SAID IS 100% CORRECT!!!
I have written the same things 1 million times on and off NL.
THE WORST TRIBE IN NIGERIA. . . . .the EAST! kiss

7 Likes

Re: A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
But maka why?
Money is good, I prefer to work hard to get it than go tru d back door! Why r some group of people in 9ja so wicked n evil?
Re: A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by gtrust: 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
The young man was heading to Europe for soccer trials but was told to "buy" the cheaper Thailand visa and to proceed to Europe from Thailand.

This young man is clearly telling the world his innocent man story for all to learn but the part most people here are interested in is "drug-dealer"

Thailand, Malaysian visas are sold for Naira 250,000 including airfare in Lagos!!!

How many young Nigerians have fallen victim and how many more are being fooled by these powerful visa syndicate?
Re: A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by cocoduck: 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
mgbeketoto:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!
*speechless* lipsrsealed

*quickly recovers*

EVERYTHING THE OFFICER SAID IS 100% CORRECT!!!
I have written the same thing 1 million times on and off NL.
THE WORST TRIBE IN NIGERIA. . . . .the EAST! kiss
Look at your big head. If the worst tribe wants to opt out of a country, I think the best thing is ti let them go. Pharoah leave us alone so that we can sell as much drugs we want and not soil naijeriya name.
1diots

4 Likes

Re: A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by Nihilist: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
Oboy this interviewer is a Chairman!!!!!!!

"Dont talk yet because you might lie, and if you lie....you may die"

Jesus!!!!
Re: A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by Iroh88(m): 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
LogicPower:

I pity this young guy and his naivety, and feel insulted by the Thai investigating officer's remarks, that "Nigerians are bringing shame on Africa" and "Nigerians are the curse of Africa". OMG!

And the Thai officer's specific remarks on the Igbos should provide some food for thought to the Igbo leadership at home and in diaspora. After the officer called Nigerians 'the curse of Africa', he asks rhetorically " - and from Nigeria, who is the biggest curse? Igbo people, because they are selfish, they are stubborn and they lie so well --". And he even reminds the young Igbo guy that " - -many stupid igbos they sit where you are sitting and they lie, and they, and they lie and they end up in prison --"
The officer was rather too uncouth if you ask me. That is like profiling.
Re: A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
OMG. the officer said what I wasn't expecting..
he said, Nigeria is a shane to Africa and he said the biggest curse to Nigeria the that particular tribe whom we don't speak of on Nairaland.

Funny I still watched a different clip on Facebook yesterday. Another Nigerian got bursted and was blaming it on had times. The officer also asked him where he was from and he mentioned the former capital of Biafra.
Re: A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nihilist:
Oboy this interviewer is a Chairman!!!!!!!

"Dont talk yet because you might lie, and if you lie....you may die"

Jesus!!!!
The interviewer is using psychology....trying to get a confession easily and reminding him they have good evidence so he shouldn't bother lying or he would get bigger punishment. But what punishment can be greater than execution.
Re: A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by LogicPower(m): 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
Iroh88:

Agreed. He was so obviously prejudiced against Nigerians, heaping his venomous stereotypical insults on us so unsparingly.
Re: A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by Clerverly: 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
saxywale:

The interviewer is using psychology....trying to get a confession easily and reminding him they have good evidence so he shouldn't bother lying or he would get bigger punishment. But what punishment can be greater than execution.

They dont execute but send them to prison! One of my relations spent years there and came back alive!
Re: A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by akinlex(m): 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Clerverly:

They dont execute but send them to prison! One of my relations spent years there and came back alive!
thank God for he/she
Re: A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 08, 2014
Clerverly:

Then that guy in the video might be lucky...
Re: A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by akinlex(m): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2014
Re: A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by IleIfe2(m): 10:52am On Dec 08, 2014
Iroh88:

profiling? Do you know how many videos he has made interrogating Nigerian drug dealers?
Re: A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by Bruteforce101: 10:57am On Dec 08, 2014
The guy's name is Amadi Obinna Collins.

1 Like

Re: A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by EagleNest(m): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2014
Hmnnn! So bad what some Nigerians do out there...and many more want to go.
Re: A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
LogicPower:

And the Thai officer's specific remarks on the Igbos should provide some food for thought to the Igbo leadership at home and in diaspora. After the officer called Nigerians 'the curse of Africa', he asks rhetorically " - and from Nigeria, who is the biggest curse? Igbo people, because they are selfish, they are stubborn and they lie so well --". And he even reminds the young Igbo guy that " - -many stupid igbos they sit where you are sitting and they lie, and they lie, and they lie and they end up in prison --"

Very shameless dirty Yoruba thing. That's all you got from it. Op specifically said no one should make any tribal comments. Black Orangutan!

1 Like

Re: A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
Seriously this has to stop to avoid profiling every Nigeria,and blacks generally..

Hard work doesn't kill..

Any short cut to success will cut you short..
Re: A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by akanke79: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
A Nigerian woman claims to be a fashion designer, but Customs officers don't think her story measures up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGBC73fBq7c
Re: A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
This is really really serious!!!!
Re: A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 06, 2015
The one thing I'm happy about is that the Asians are starting to know that these dug dealers are igbos from biafra not Nigerians.

100% of nijja-labeled drug dealers in Asia are igbos.

Apart from northern Nigerian islamic terrorists the people killing igbos more are Asians and arabs, for drugs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finland Deports Over 100 Nigerians [photo] / PHOTO: What Buhari/osinbajo Had Caused To GEJ / RCCG Will Produce A President - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.