Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Letter Of Query To The Mods And Seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter Of Query To The Mods And Seun (1738 Views)

I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth / A Word For Sexskillz And Seun / Man Issued 'query' For 'uncontrollable Flatulence' In The Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter Of Query To The Mods And Seun by clemz88(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mr seun and co,with all due respect ,it has come to my notice that the purpose of which this forum was created has now been mesmerized.
It pains me that I and those who also haven't gotten an opportunity to write to you that the topics which makes front page this days are uneducative,uninformative, and nothing to write about .
Furthermore,it has come to my notice that topics which makes front page are always Romance,politics. Please what are we romancing and what importance is it to us that the operator keeps posting only topic from romans and politics? Please their are other sections such as Foods n dairies ,technology etc . The operators should ensure that they touch all areas and not alwayz giving us some crabs to read all the time.
Please I employ you to look into it ASAP. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter Of Query To The Mods And Seun by datguru: 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
Have you also observed that the so called topics on the front page are been posted by selected individuals? If you create a good topic, there is no guarantee its going to the front page but if any of those selected elites as it may seem post theirs, it automatically makes fp. In my own observations, after the thread where seun was looking for employees, from the day he made that post till today, nairaland to me has become an e-waste site for dumps and refuse, no meaningful comments on posts! Threads on fp usaually get to 15 pages before it goes off, but today what is happening?

I eventually deleted the nairaland app on my phone because it seem to be spamming me, every minute of the day, 5 topics is moved to the fp, very useless topics, may be just three lines of write up and a picture and its on fp. SMH

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter Of Query To The Mods And Seun by Lilamartedi(f): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
I think you should edit the title of the topic first of all. It's Query not Quary
Re: Letter Of Query To The Mods And Seun by Fabdedon(m): 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
All i have to say is Thank You Lord...
Mr Seun is aware of the situation and will take quick corrections to that asap.. Please bear with him at the moment..sorry for the inconvineince..
thank you
Re: Letter Of Query To The Mods And Seun by clemz88(m): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lilamartedi:
I think you should edit the title of the topic first of all. It's Query not Quary
thanks for the correction
Re: Letter Of Query To The Mods And Seun by Seun(m): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Thanks for this feedback. We appreciate it very much. We will keep making changes until you are satisfied and as a result, stop complaining.
Re: Letter Of Query To The Mods And Seun by DickDastardly(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Pls the recipients of the query are hereby given close of business today to get the reply on my table or face disciplinary action congruent to the aforementioned observed breaches. This action is totally unacceptable and quilty parties will be judged with high hands and zero mercy
Thanks!
Signed.....Oga Dastardly tongue cool

Modified.....Na joke i dey yoke. Make una no ban me o!
Re: Letter Of Query To The Mods And Seun by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Seun:
THanks for this feedback. We appreciate it very much. We will keep making changes until you are satisfied and as a result,stop complaining.
Nairalanders will never stop to complain about one thing or the other. Do everything they ask for,someone will come and say offenders shouldn't be banned. Do your thing brother,you'll never satisfy us all. This man complains that Romance and Politics are making fp. I remember someone who opened a thread and said topics from Romance should also make fp,then he complained it was only Politics. If you change any policy, expect someone who doesn't like the policy to open a thread against it.

Just remember to check what suits the majority,and do your thing.
God bless.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Letter Of Query To The Mods And Seun by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
DickDastardly:
Pls the recipients of the query are hereby given close of business today to get the reply on my table or face disciplinary action congruent to the aforementioned observed breaches. This action is totally unacceptable and quilty parties will be judged with high hands and zero mercy
Thanks!
Signed.....Oga Dastardly tongue cool

Modified.....Na joke i dey yoke. Make una no ban me o!
so as old as you are you still dey fear ban.
Re: Letter Of Query To The Mods And Seun by DickDastardly(m): 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
krall:
so as old as you are you still dey fear ban.
Yes oo! Until they create a section for the banned cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Letter Of Query To The Mods And Seun by madridista01: 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
How does one report a MOD to Seun?
Good evening all,
I was insulted by a MOD in Travel section and when I tried
to challenge him, he banned me from commenting on any
section of Nairaland.
I even created a new account and he banned that' also.
now this is my third account.
and I cannot mention his name lest he sees this thread
and bans this account also.
Is it right for public forums like this to be now governed
like Kim jong-un's North Korea? is it right If one expresses
his basic right to freedom of speech within the ambits of
the laws, and his post hidden?
Later we sit and criticise how overbearing our government
is.
how can we be the change we preach?
cc: Seun
Re: Letter Of Query To The Mods And Seun by armadeo(m): 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
I think a section called lawless should be created. No holds barred. No rules, no law, no mods. Say whatever you want to say.

It would be interesting. A sub section politics under lawless would be a bomb.
Re: Letter Of Query To The Mods And Seun by tmanis(m): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
clemz88:

The operators should ensure that they touch all areas and not alwayz giving us some crabs to read all the time.
Please I employ you to look into it ASAP. Thanks.
You still dey read crab abi? abeg tell me when fish and snail becomes available
Re: Letter Of Query To The Mods And Seun by clemz88(m): 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
tmanis:

You still dey read crab abi? abeg tell me when fish and snail becomes available
lol you are not serious
Re: Letter Of Query To The Mods And Seun by clemz88(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
armadeo:
I think a section called lawless should be created. No holds barred. No rules, no law, no mods. Say whatever you want to say.

It would be interesting. A sub section politics under lawless would be a bomb.
supported bro
Re: Letter Of Query To The Mods And Seun by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 12, 2014
Seun:
Thanks for this feedback. We appreciate it very much. We will keep making changes until you are satisfied and as a result, stop complaining.
Good day sir,how come you have a gang affiliated moderator by the name of puskin? His display picture sends a bad aura to your business.
concerned nairalander.
Re: Letter Of Query To The Mods And Seun by kudoxs(m): 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
i am just here to observe, the last time i said something on this thread, i was banned. autocratic rule at its best.

(1) (Reply)

I Found This Snake Dead Just This Night While Powering Up My Generator.(photos) / Aarodoms Interior / Buying US Gift Cards (amazon/walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.