Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford (1232 Views)

Nigeria U20 Stars Hand Cash To Patients During Visit To New Plymouth Hospital / CARTOON: MAN UNITED Lost At Old Trafford To Swansea / Usain Bolt (fastest Sprinter) unveiled to fans at Old Trafford. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford by akereconfi: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
Basically, school is over so I decided to visit Old Trafford.

Am a Chelsea fan though,

Stamford Bridge next
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford by Lilamartedi(f): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
This is nice!
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
cool cool
Enjoy yourself in your youth. And tell the story when you are old.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
Please do not come to our stadium... if you belong to that blue club. You only visit when your team comes here to play. We only take special recognition of Man united fans. Its shameful enough that you have not visited your bridge yet.. you come to our stadium, my stadium

I shall meet with the management on this

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford by DickDastardly(m): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
Glory Glory Man United!

Once school close here in France i'll be at Old Trafford too cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
MrLouisVanGaal:
Please do not come to our stadium... if you belong to that blue club. You only visit when your team comes here to play. We only take special recognition of Man united fans. Its shameful enough that you have not visited your bridge yet.. you come to our stadium, my stadium

I shall meet with the management on this
its like you are dreaming. Please wake up
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford by akereconfi: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
More
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford by lomaxx: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
Haha...what happened to Stamford bridge? It hasn't recovered from Newcastle Disease yet?
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford by akereconfi: 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
lomaxx:
Haha...what happened to Stamford bridge? It hasn't recovered from Newcastle Disease yet?

Am in Manchester now, so I visited Old Trafford first, Etihad tomorrow, then off to London to see my darling Stamford Bridge and our little neighbour Emirates

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford by akereconfi: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
More

That Penalty save from Van dar Sar

Moscow night cry
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford by akereconfi: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dressing room
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford by lomaxx: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
akereconfi:

Am in Manchester now, so I visited Old Trafford first, Etihad tomorrow, then off to London to see my darling Stamford Bridge and our little neighbour Emirates

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Protect yourself well...cover everywhere up.

Human strains of N.disease may be fatal grin tongue
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
akereconfi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Good of you.
Up Chelsea

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford by chibwike(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
inkase
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford by UniqueGem(m): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Manchester United owns united kingdom. She owns london too, she owns asia too, she owns africa too, in fact She(manchester United) owns the WORLD. Yeah she does!!
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
blueto:
its like you are dreaming. Please wake up

Maybe you do not know you are talking to Van Gaal. Please stick to your stadium and don't quote me. I have a big game tomorrow i have to plan for
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford by Dreyl(m): 6:06am On Dec 08, 2014
Lilamartedi:
This is nice!
lemme take you there wink
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford by akereconfi: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2014
honeric01, semid4lyfe

SO I am not worthy to grace the FP

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Double standards
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford by Antell95(m): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
akereconfi:
honeric01, semid4lyfe

SO I am not worthy to grace the FP

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Double standards
Seun, Mukina2 do the needful
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford by greatwaters: 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
Let me register, just incase it makes FP
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
OP u just make me feel thirsty as if I have not had water in 2 months with all this ur pics. Can't wait visit Theatre of Dreams in the near future cry
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford by mekzyjoe(m): 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
grin grin jst incase
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Old Trafford by kaylechy(m): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike Loses Dad, Keshi Consoles Him / Jose Mourinho, Lampard, Chris Smalling Enter Guinness World Records Book / Free Betting Tips - U E F A Europa League - All Today's Matches - Expert Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.