Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Nigerian Guitarist Simeon Djagbo Was Born Without Fingers And Palms (photos) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Guitarist Simeon Djagbo Was Born Without Fingers And Palms (photos) (22490 Views)

A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals / Is King Sunny Ade Really The Best Guitarist In Nigeria? / Who's The Best Guitarist In The World (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Guitarist Simeon Djagbo Was Born Without Fingers And Palms (photos) by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wow very inspirational. Shows there is a possibility in an impossible situation.
Re: Nigerian Guitarist Simeon Djagbo Was Born Without Fingers And Palms (photos) by Blissbrain(m): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
I no dis man, he's a bad bassist, it will surprise u to know dat he can also play the keyboard and drum.... Nor b joke oooo, I have seen him play
Re: Nigerian Guitarist Simeon Djagbo Was Born Without Fingers And Palms (photos) by okych16(m): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
wow!... have seen the guy play... he is amazing
Re: Nigerian Guitarist Simeon Djagbo Was Born Without Fingers And Palms (photos) by onome710(m): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Good Day Nairalanders.
I am privileged to be his P.A and manager. I will post pictures for you to confirm (Just have to transfer them from my Phone to my laptop). I am not a fraud. Also we attend the same church.
If you want to see him play, you can come to The Great Assembly City Church, 48 Ihunwo Aghari rd (Stellian RD) Elelenwo. Port Harcourt.River State.
For bookings and enquiries send me a pm. I'll connect you to him directly IF serious..

NOTE: He is a Christian Bassist. and he can comfortably play the keyboard and the drums.
Re: Nigerian Guitarist Simeon Djagbo Was Born Without Fingers And Palms (photos) by glo3nity: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
Na wa oooo! God is indeed wonderful o..!

May His name be praise...!

Wizkid – One More Drink (audio) / Duncan Mighty's New Album. Best Naija Album This Year. / The Meaning Of Doro Bucci

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8